• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Yeah Cowboy Carter has become the biggest non factor album in her career by far. And it all falls on her. All that goodwill she built for Renaissance even though she treated that one horribly too completely wasted. 

So much wasted potential has been her mantra for the last decade :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Well if she keeps on ignoring Scammer Carter the GP will follow it's that simple

200.gif

Edited by Crayzik
  • Like 1

my favorite album of the year but i have since stopped listening because i too have forgotten about it

:suburban:

• Haha 1

The funny thing is she thought this was going to be as monumental as Lemonade and it had all the potential to do that but she's Beyonce so she's not going to do anything to make that a reality. 

side note: Do you think Beyonce gets chart updates every quarter or has she told them to not tell her anything about how her albums are doing? 

Edited by Titanbaddie
  • Like 2

Tbf she never made CC bc she wanted it to be a smash album. It's purpose was to prove a point after the events of 2016 that she can make whatever music genre she wants to make and nobody's gonna stop her. It feels like it was something she needed to do for herself more than for us. She's got it out of her system now and it's not like it's a bad album. We all know it's quality music and it definitely adds to the richness of her discography. But yes, CC has done what it needed to do, let's crack on with act iii in 2025…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not as though CC didn't have potential though. I just think she no longer feels comfortable using her unlimited budget and talent to continually smother and garnish acclaim with visuals, performances and 3rd-4th singles. Especially when she's in the middle of a trilogy. She'd just be accused of being overrated and/or overexposed out of spite. Let the new girls thrive type of thing. 

I would love for her to show no mercy for act iii tho. End it with a bang, easily and mercilessly. 

Edited by BGKC
  • Like 3

She used to idolize MJ and Prince and now it's Rihanna and Kim Kardashian. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

CC is wasted potential but we've been singing this tune for a decade now. 

More importantly, American Requiem is one of the best songs ever created. 

• Like 5

Yeah, Cowboy Carter is a great album, the way she treated it though, was not

• Like 5

I think her birthday pictures are definitely giving us ACT III vibes

Also, I expect with no tour, or any other push, ACT III will come out sooner than ACT II did. 

Edited by Lose My Breath

I didn't want to accept that Cowboy Carter might already be dead in the water as an era, but thought it was worth pointing out to you all that when CC's era began she started posting her looks to instagram in twos, to signify Act II. Has anyone noticed how many pictures she's currently posting of each look now?

Act 3 | Nov 29, 2024

Please Beyoncé :jonny2:

Lets get this **** OVER WITH!!!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

That would be the only redeeming thing about this era ending so damn soon - give us act iii and be done with it..and give us literally everything by the end of the year

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Act 3 | Nov 29, 2024

Please Beyoncé :jonny2:

Let's get this **** OVER WITH!!!

I kinda hope this because maybe we'll get a tour of both albums for next year 

25 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I kinda hope this because maybe we'll get a tour of both albums for next year 

Id forgive her if she went hard with the release of act 3, giving us lead, the movie, a medley at the Grammys that lasts 20 mim and becomes the grandest performance in the shows history with her winning AOTY. Then tour and deliver the biggest tour of ur career going to all worldwide places

She's not releasing act iii this year. Specially not on Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend and three weeks before a new movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as I want it. I doubt act iii will come this year. 2025 is my bet. 

I can't even bother speculating about act iii anymore. She's broken me on these fronts. It's just enjoy the music and smile and wave. 

If Mufasa (+soundtrack) is all we are getting this year this base will be in shambles lol.

Manifesting Act III in November along the with visuals and tour in 2025.

I1lfk4n.gif

Double post

Edited by Calypso
Double post

6 minutes ago, RedOne said:

If Mufasa (+soundtrack) is all we are getting this year this base will be in shambles lol.

This is the most likely scenario anyway 

7 minutes ago, RedOne said:

Gurl we got Cowboy Carter :rip:

• Haha 3

she's not releasing 2 albums in the same year. she's not at That level of deSperation yet.

I1lfk4n.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.