Beyoncé

Kisuke

7 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I mean to Gen Z and Gen Alpha, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is bigger than the accumulation of Princes/Janet discography, trust. 

Cyndi might have been the Ashanti to Madonna's Beyoncé but Girls is such a classique tho, it alone is literally more relevant than entire discographies out there.

• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

Today's Topic:

Why is SURVIVOR the BEST Destiny's Child album?

Gif of the Day:

5403efea-f348-4029-8842-00e01d9e7279_200

Reveal hidden contents

Please note that if you are not tagged it doesn't mean you can't participate. I just don't remember everyone's names 

giphy.webp

TWOTW > DF > Survivor > DC > 8DOC

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I mean to Gen Z and Gen Alpha, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is bigger than the accumulation of Princes/Janet discography, trust. 

On Spotify, Say My Name is the 5th most streamed female song of the 90s after All I Want For Christmas Is You, Wannabe, What's Up and No Scrubs. Crazy in Love is the second most streamed female song of 2000-04 after Seven Nation Army. Halo is the 4th most streamed female song from 2005-09 after Hips Don't Lie, Umbrella and Party in the USA. 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is the 5th most streamed female song from the 80s.

So it seems pretty safe to assume that Bey has several of those Girl Just Want to Have Fun moments, Gen Z knows her and she won't be forgotten in a decade. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Burn said:

giphy.webp

TWOTW > DF > Survivor > DC > 8DOC

It's actually....

Spoiler

Destiny Fulfilled

49 minutes ago, Draper. said:

On Spotify, Say My Name is the 5th most streamed female song of the 90s after All I Want For Christmas Is You, Wannabe, What's Up and No Scrubs. Crazy in Love is the second most streamed female song of 2000-04 after Seven Nation Army. Halo is the 4th most streamed female song from 2005-09 after Hips Don't Lie, Umbrella and Party in the USA. 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is the 5th most streamed female song from the 80s.

So it seems pretty safe to assume that Bey has several of those Girl Just Want to Have Fun moments, Gen Z knows her and she won't be forgotten in a decade. 

Spoiler

Im just stirring the pot cause im bored, you guys should know that by now

:suburban:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Burn said:

Meg following in Bey's footsteps fr. :heart:

GHf5BF-XEAAN-7N.jpg:large

PEPSI_GLADIATOR_KV_GROUP_16x9.jpg?w=1000&h=667&crop=1

The way it looked and more expensive back in the 00s nnnnnn

Also can Bey jump on a remix on Nissan Altima feat Ms Doechii. Now THAT would be a remix I would like to see. Give me /kant/

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Redporus said:

Today's Topic:

Why is SURVIVOR the BEST Destiny's Child album?

Gif of the Day:

Reveal hidden contents

Please note that if you are not tagged it doesn't mean you can't participate. I just don't remember everyone's names 

you mean the worst? :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this is nicki level tankery :tornado:

:clap3:

• Haha 2

DF > TWOTW > Survivor > 8DOC > DC

59 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Substract THE streams and it would be even funnier. To achieve that with 27 songs on the project - respek. She really did THAT

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Substract THE streams and it would be even funnier. To achieve that with 27 songs on the project - respek. She really did THAT

not like that one's pulling major numbers either :suburban:

• Haha 1

Some guy made an EP of disco remixes of "BODYGUARD", and my God. . . 

It's straight out of RENI! Then, I realized- when is the last time I listened to CC or felt the need to listen to one of the tracks? 

4 hours ago, king_queen said:

DF > TWOTW > Survivor > 8DOC > DC

Looool I think the same! :jonnycat:

53 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Looool I think the same! :jonnycat:

Bc listen...

Tiiiiime is of the essence and its much too short to waste another minute on YOU!!!  :katie2:

• Like 1

Conman Carter is plummeting down the charts.

Jeez.

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

Conman Carter is plummeting down the charts.

Jeez.

How was Texas the 2nd most streamed single of the year shortly upon its release and it's now plummeted out of the top 10 most streamed singles for the female releases despite its head start in first quarter? It just came to a halt after all the geepee drama. I hate to admit it but maybe she relies too much on surprises and drama with every release. I think it's a quality song but when the drama surrounding the song overtakes the listening experience it ruins the longevity. I'm also a bit confused by people saying it was overplayed. What qualifies a song as overplayed? Billie's Birds of a Feather is everywhere but no one is complaining about it. I can only assume it's due to the song being popular for the sound not for the media creating buzz about why you should love or hate the song like they did with Texas. I'm already cringing for era 3 and all the fan think pieces saying she's reclaiming rock music. Old rock heads inputting their opinion. The inevitable songwriting scandal. I'm already exhausted by all the drama and politics. I think that's why cowboy Carter is failing beyond the lack of promo. 

8 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way this is going to depart the BB200 in less than a year :rip:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh

a man riding a white horse with the words 400k first week 76m spotify first day on the bottom

• Haha 2

first time in yallz base in ages, wanting to see what's going on out of curiosity and I come to see that Bey Nation talks about Cindy Lauper and whether or not Beyonce has a hit as big as Girls Wanna Have Fun? :toofunny3:

Is this really how you guys spend your time ? :lmao: 

Kinda iconic tbh :-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.