Beyoncé

Kisuke

Didn't miss Tina say this has been 2 years in the making?

No way this was just the music recording I'm sure she has big visuals coming we just gotta wait :swing:

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

18 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Do u guys think Bey has connections to the White House?

Im honestly just shocked at her timing of releasing a song called "Break My Soul" and Roe happening right after + them already announcing to go for gay marriage. That's such a crazy coincidence that I wonder IF it even is a coincidence

That’s not how it works girl 

2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Europe Hive, do we stan this HIT?

Jg68P3K.thumb.jpg.2a9f2aa5dcabff52529e14

Literally in my top 10 Bey songs 

IMG_7183.gif

I actually can’t believe that we haven’t got a video for BMS yet… what is going AWN???

It’s really starting to stress me out! 

IMG_7183.gif

2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Europe Hive, do we stan this HIT?

One of her very best collabs. A timeless classic that deserves to be featured in a mega successful series in the future and become a global hit a la Running Up That Hill

When she releases a 2 pack Formation Tour DVD + Renaissance Tour DVD 2 years from now >>>>>>>>

The red segment of the FWT is literally one of my favorite things she's ever done on tour :jonny5:

CIL, Blow and Naughty Girl are all top 5 Bey songs for me :dies: Bootylicious one of my favorite DC songs too. Literally a dream come true

The way every song flows so well into the next, the latex outfits were so CAMP and she looked so freaking hot in it 

Would literally kill for a professional recording of this

Edited by AxelFox

5 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I actually can’t believe that we haven’t got a video for BMS yet… what is going AWN???

IMG_7183.gif

:coffee2: amess.com/periodt :toofunny3:

12 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

One of her very best collabs. A timeless classic that deserves to be featured in a mega successful series in the future and become a global hit a la Running Up That Hill

She would just remove it from all platforms if some huge TV show or movie used it in a huge impactful scene like that.

The gays in SA are stanning...

51 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

IMG_7183.gif

She hasn't filmed it yet

IMG_7183.gif

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

The gays in SA are stanning...

Spotify
#42 South Africa

They need to stan harder

IMG_7183.gif

42 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

She would just remove it from all platforms if some huge TV show or movie used it in a huge impactful scene like that.

I hate her for that

IMG_7183.gif

12 minutes ago, Golden said:

Spotify
#42 South Africa

They need to stan harder

IMG_7183.gif

Maybe they don't have enough gays in that country :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Golden said:

Spotify
#42 South Africa

They need to stan harder

IMG_7183.gif

:gaycat6:

Parkwood posted a CD on their story, was is already available? 

I’m not buying another thing from Bey until she releases the video and I suggest all Bey fans do the same. If we don’t boycott and demonstrate our buyer power now, she’ll exploit us all for another decade. 

IMG_7183.gif

If she wants to be petty and not release the video, then I’ll be petty and boycott Ivy Park. Let’s see how she likes that. 

IMG_7183.gif

4 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I’m not buying another thing from Bey until she releases the video and I suggest all Bey fans do the same. If we don’t boycott and demonstrate our buyer power now, she’ll exploit us all for another decade. 

IMG_7183.gif

We've said this for so long.

IMG_7183.gif

We go round in circles round in circles searching for a video

IMG_7183.gif

We go up and down lost and found like  the FWT DVD

IMG_7183.gif

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST WITH MEEEE (x2)

You won’t break my hole! (Nah nah)

IMG_7183.gif

This  war Beyoncé has against perfection is still the reason she is doing things like this. Keeping a music video that would take this song all the way to #1 on Billboard because then the era would look perfect and she would go back to full glory. It's like she always finds a way to remove a key element in the mix and she has been doing that for a while i feel. I still dont see the point except maybe pissing off some fans and not reaching her full potential as an artist. Perhaps she thinks that is helping her staying authentic but i disagree. It's kinda becoming annoying now.

16 minutes ago, jane said:

This  war Beyoncé has against perfection is still the reason she is doing things like this. Keeping a music video that would take this song all the way to #1 on Billboard because then the era would look perfect and she would go back to full glory. It's like she always finds a way to remove a key element in the mix and she has been doing that for a while i feel. I still dont see the point except maybe pissing off some fans and not reaching her full potential as an artist. Perhaps she thinks that is helping her staying authentic but i disagree. It's kinda becoming annoying now.

I agree. We spend more time talking about her “strategy” more than the music. Other artists act normal and fans don’t have room to complain as much as we do. They just enjoy the music 

6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I agree. We spend more time talking about her “strategy” more than the music. Other artists act normal and fans don’t have room to complain as much as we do. They just enjoy the music 

Like even 7/11 & Grown woman, bonus tracks, had music videos but her single for her comeback album still doesn't have one days later. Make it make sense. I know it's coming from her because nobody in her team would ever think of doing something so weird, it's just the way she does random things to self sabotage still even if she has no reason to do so. Spare me the visuals for later or some special performing stuff because it's stupid and probably wont even be well received by the public. Why not just be normal for one freaking era? It ain't that hard to do! At some point just let the music speak for itself and stop trying to be original.

Edited by jane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.