• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I swear if we get full visuals for every song and they’re her best visuals yet but they’re available only in VR…

Gwuf.gif

It’s getting increasingly likely she’s gonna pull some mess like that. I can imagine the press release. “A world I created and can now share with y’all.” **** her.

Gwuf.gif

I’ll give her to Tuesday. Either way, BMS already did what it needed to do and it’s going to be a WW hit regardless. If a video or some sort of promo wasn’t on the Horizon, then there wouldn’t have been this wide of a window for the album release. Something big is definitely coming.

Has Ivy Park been pushed back?

When there’s no visuals on Part 1 and the visual release is part 2, a tidal exclusive. 

Gwuf.gif

Cruising, asking for no visuals from Bey, this base is worse than an actual mental hospital

Gwuf.gif

4 minutes ago, G'Day said:

For those thinking Act II is just the visuals for RENAISSANCE…I really don’t see that being the case

Act II: End Stage Capitalism 

chucky-gasp.gif

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Videos are kinda over, well on YouTube anyway. I would’ve loved something on Netflix but I can’t see that happening. 

Lizzo just isn’t a huge video artist for some reason. She still underrated imo.  Even truth hurts video is barely at 300mill and that was a viral #1 song that came out four years ago. Meanwhile Silk Sonic video from last year is at 500 mill. 

ETA: I responded to the wrong post lol 

Edited by carameldelight

I was blasting Break My Soul today, and OMG the background vocals are so incredible! 

18 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Cruising, asking for no visuals from Bey, this base is worse than an actual mental hospital

Gwuf.gif

:skull:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

She’s gonna pull a “watch it in your mind” for real this time. act ii IMAGINATION coming up 

Gwuf.gif

FWT 2.0 :monkey:

Since yesterday, I assume no visuals are coming. Act I is the music and Act II is the visuals.

7 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Not ppl being actually born before the year 2000 :jonny5: (i was born 2001 nnnn) its giving ancient history!

Bey being a mainstream girlie way before my parents eveb met is crazyyyyy :WAP: a true LEGEND!

I want to die :rip:

2 hours ago, G'Day said:

For those thinking Act II is just the visuals for RENAISSANCE…I really don’t see that being the case

The visual doesn’t have to be named renaissance.

The Lion King: The Gift was act i

Black is King was act ii

it actually makes complete sense lol

7 hours ago, G'Day said:

His song "Say Something" from 2018 w/ Chris Stapleton peaked #9 in the US and Top 10 in like 10+ other countries. It has 427M streams on Spotify and 394M views on YouTube. It was definitely a hit lol 

Compared to the Trolls song it was a flop actually. He came from major insane numbers on a soundtrack song and couldn’t replicate it himself. Sad

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

A non visual era lowkey sounds like a slay.

And i would NOT put that past Bey lol.

I REBUKE IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR 

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

I swear if we get full visuals for every song and they’re her best visuals yet but they’re available only in VR…

Gwuf.gif

It’s getting increasingly likely she’s gonna pull some mess like that. I can imagine the press release. “A world I created and can now share with y’all.” **** her.

Gwuf.gif

I REBUKE IT

:flame:

:flame::flame::flame:

I always wondered how a Beyonce music video would be with her vision and Korean camera tech. I’m tired of the vintage filters. :chick1:

35 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Compared to the Trolls song it was a flop actually. He came from major insane numbers on a soundtrack song and couldn’t replicate it himself. Sad

You sound exactly like the Beyoncé haters from 2018 to 2022 :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I always wondered how a Beyonce music video would be with her vision and Korean camera tech. I’m tired of the vintage filters. :chick1:

Oooh! That’d be great to see. Plus the automatic slayage in South Korea. She needs to give Asia a bone. 

And yes, one more damn poem or vintage filter to highlight how “deep” she’s being and we riot. We’ll throw Keri Hilson CDs at her. 

8 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Not ppl being actually born before the year 2000 :jonny5: (i was born 2001 nnnn) its giving ancient history!

Bey being a mainstream girlie way before my parents eveb met is crazyyyyy :WAP: a true LEGEND!

Ikyfl!!! Y’all are not gonna send me over the edge this peaceful Saturday!!

I think BMS did exactly what they wanted it to and it certainly exceeded my expectations. I was really doubting how they would play this out weeks ago because her streaming power was dwindling with the lack of interest for her side projects, new image culturally, etc. I think if she had dropped a surprise album, it would have been disastrous without the build up they are doing now. People would have expected another surprise album with political, racial, themes. It's crazy how her tweet has more likes than Lemonade, EIL, and The Gift combined. Now that doesn't necessarily mean it's guaranteed to be bigger than Lemonade, but it's nice to see there are now eyes and interest on her new project that probably wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Break My Soul.

The first 3 tracks of Renaissance will be very important. The first impressions matter, it needs to keep you engaged because people heard Drake's new album and dipped. :priceless: But the difference is, Drake fans only want rap Drake. Beyonce fans will listen to whatever because it's Beyonce. The GP on the other hand will only listen if they vibe with it. I feel like Track 1 will be an amazing opener as always and then Track 2 will go hard. :duca:

35 minutes ago, Devin said:

The way MingYou dipped after calling us ancient.

IMG_7183.gif

Did the sis lie though? 
tumblr_msz6nfGa281sd0niko1_250.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.