Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Pepo said:

None of those girls can pull a Beyoncé song, actually nobody can. It's pointless even speculating about this.

Nobody really did any of those usher songs justice either but that's not really the point is it? It's to have FUN 

0289d723-3d99-4c5a-a889-91deb44057bf_351

• Haha 3

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

U dont win in the general fields if u dont play the game. Bey doesnt, so she wont win. 

My bet is Kendrick with Not Like Us - super successful, respected artist + his storyline is much better than Beys 

The only hip hop song to get ROTY in all Grammy history is This Is America which tried to be some kind of social commentary. I don't see a diss track calling a huge artist that the Grammys have tried to win back a pedophile winning ROTY. :michael:

What do you visualize when you hear Flamenco or Alien Superstar? 

Flamenco: Beyoncé tending a broken down empty bar. Photo wall behind full of memories, perhaps multiple flashbacks to each moment. Setting could be a dangerous Wild West type town set in the past 

Alien Superstar: low key I see a Britney Spears break the ice anime type of music video. Beyoncé entering a space age type pod, transforming into a magic girl/robot fighter that travels intergalatically to fight crime and perform a la Daft Punk Discovery Visual Album 

Speaking of VMAs, I think she owed us a Renaissance medley at least at the 2023 VMAs.

5 hours ago, chaklux said:

I am not trying to **** or anything like that , but I've not seen any post from Solange trying to promote Cecred. She didn't attend the launch either. Also, aside attending the launch , Kelly Rowland didn't post anything about it. 

Cecred really has lots of positive reviews so far , especially among black women. It's actually really good, I hope it's successful.

I'm sure they've been using the products before they were known publicly. She's been testing and producing the line for six years, along with Mama Tina. It's possible they've been used as test dummies. 

Also, one of Kellys new hair stylist posted a video using the products on Kelly's natural hair and styling it into her regular bob cut. This was months ago when the product line launch. I've haven't seen Solo post much of anything aside from her music and music videos in years. 

Coming back CC for my 4OJ festivities 😂 noting that I'm amazed how much I love "ALLIIGATOR TEARS" and "II HANDS II HEAVEN", considering how much I hated the two upon their release. I was watching BMF with my headphones in about two months ago, the most chaotic 6 minutes. Ppl were getting shot back to back, but it was something about how soothing IIHIIH was in the midst of the chaos 😂😭

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jp1 said:

Beyoncé is submitted for Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year for "Texas Hold'Em", Best Longform Video and Album Of The Year for "Cowboy Carter".

maybe long-awaited…

wait not me forgetting about the tour film

if only there were something she could do with it to remind people it exists

Edited by cloudbusting

There's a group of hive members who delude themselves into thinking Jay Z is some sort of sex symbol.

They are our weakest link.

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, chaklux said:

I am not trying to **** or anything like that , but I've not seen any post from Solange trying to promote Cecred. She didn't attend the launch either. Also, aside attending the launch , Kelly Rowland didn't post anything about it. 

Cecred really has lots of positive reviews so far , especially among black women. It's actually really good, I hope it's successful.

This is a reach. Solange never posts and is going through some sort of chronic illness. Kelly has posted using it, idk if it was a story or what but her stylist used Cecred on her and they were raving about it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TizTiz said:

Coming back CC for my 4OJ festivities 😂 noting that I'm amazed how much I love "ALLIIGATOR TEARS" and "II HANDS II HEAVEN", considering how much I hated the two upon their release. I was watching BMF with my headphones in about two months ago, the most chaotic 6 minutes. Ppl were getting shot back to back, but it was something about how soothing IIHIIH was in the midst of the chaos 😂😭

2 hands came on shuffle in my car.. the way I was belting

• Like 1

Certainly feels like there won't be a tour anytime soon. Although, it's hard to believe there was a 5-6 month gap between dropping REN and announcing the tour.

cowboy carter's last week ever in the top 10 of the bb 200 chart, make some noise for act ii y'all!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I've accepted we're getting a album a year, a tour a year.

I think she's stubborn as all hell, and I've accepted that too.

37 minutes ago, king_queen said:

I've accepted we're getting a album a year, a tour a year.

I think she's stubborn as all hell, and I've accepted that too.

and she's getting a stream a year in return 

wilko-walking-bored.gif

• Haha 2

On 7/4/2024 at 8:21 PM, Anvarie said:

What do you visualize when you hear Flamenco or Alien Superstar? 

Flamenco: Beyoncé tending a broken down empty bar. Photo wall behind full of memories, perhaps multiple flashbacks to each moment. Setting could be a dangerous Wild West type town set in the past 

Alien Superstar: low key I see a Britney Spears break the ice anime type of music video. Beyoncé entering a space age type pod, transforming into a magic girl/robot fighter that travels intergalatically to fight crime and perform a la Daft Punk Discovery Visual Album 

I know Flamenco has a melancholic tone but i envision her singing it by a river, on a long, colorfoul dress with people celebrating on the background, sunny day, good vibes mood and all. As if there was a festival going on and she took a moment to stand aside and reflect on life, lol.

Alien Superstar gimme the same sci fi aesthetic, of course, but the imagery that pops on my mind is more dark. Pretty much like her Renaissance tour interludes.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and she's getting a stream a year in return 

wilko-walking-bored.gif

She deserves less :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.