• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

RENAISSANCE>>>COWBOY CARTER

she-aint-no-diva-lifeofsillygirl.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, V$. said:

Hide contents

I Would Like To See It Smug GIF - I Would Like To See It ...

Not them tagging Beyonce and Parkwood like selling the album that's out already is terrorism

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Redporus said:

I knew this since day 1

AHAP clears everything

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Click Clack said:

did yall get the vinyl email

:clack:

never closed an email faster

spacer.png

6 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

The thing about it is the GP will be really excited when the visuals eventually come out. No Visuals from Bey in years who is known for visuals will have the GP happy tbh

Girl they're not even excited about the main thing, the audio… it's a pretty picture and nice to dream but the GP could care less. Nobody is waiting for 3+ hours of footage in the Tik tock age and dedicate their own time to it. 

Films are flopping, you have 6 seconds to make a message and captivate the audience before they flip through. But a queen moves at her own pace so now we're seeing the consequences of that. Outdated ass auntie is what she is now. 

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Not them tagging Beyonce and Parkwood like selling the album that's out already is terrorism

idk why they're even panicking - if it's street dated in their system, it can't be sold even if it's out on the floor. like the register will literally not allow you (hence the team member message on the touchscreen). when I worked there for a few years, I would occasionally have stuff like this happen when I was up at the front lanes and I'd have to tell guests that the system wont allow it. what happens is that the product is then moved off the sales floor and backstocked until the sale date. this is how those clothing collaborations there work too - we'd get them early and have to keep them in the back until the launch date, but every now and then someone who didn't know any better might accidentally take one out to the floor. 

this is also why I giggle when people talk worriedly about new albums being set out early - you'd have to actually steal it if it's something with a release date

besides, as you mentioned, this album is literally already out so who ******* cares if someone put the vinyl out early. it's not like it's a leak :toofunny2:

5 hours ago, V$. said:

Hide contents

I Would Like To See It Smug GIF - I Would Like To See It ...

Don't pay for that shi+. . . STEAL IT‼️ You've earned it! 

• Haha 2

FIND YOUR WAY BACK is so marvellous

a4c01b5861a926afca41ed377f50010c37bbbc49.gifv

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

The thing about it is the GP will be really excited when the visuals eventually come out. No Visuals from Bey in years who is known for visuals will have the GP happy tbh

i can promise you the GP will not give a **** about videos for a half a decade old album and another one they didn't even care about for 48 hours 

z0B7OGP.thumb.gif.a559c784c604b8ff705055

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i can promise you the GP will not give a **** about videos for a half a decade old album and another one they didn't even care about for 48 hours 

Yeah unless there are iconic moments like a viral choreo it will be hard for the visuals to make a real impact. Plus she needs to stop making her art hard to find - like everybody don't want to use Disney + or Tidal  to enjoy visuals. I know she have a family to feed and a business to run but if she really wants to make a profit of her projects just make a deal with Youtube ! It's accessible and a bigger impact can be made on this platform....but we know Sabotagé :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1

Spaghettii is still my song w/ Honey Sweet Buckin

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Redporus said:

We been knew sis.

The real deal being B'Day > Renaissance.

B'Day will always be THAT album and you know it. Just because it's almost 20 YO and still sounds fresh AF, its spot it #1 by definition. Renaissance could definitely get that #1 spot if it sounds as fresh the next decade (and I bet it will).

Say the things that I know will offend…

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Negiiiii said:

We been knew sis.

B'Day will always be THAT album and you know it. Just because it's almost 20 YO and still sounds fresh AF, its spot it #1 by definition. Renaissance could definitely get that #1 spot if it sounds as fresh the next decade (and I bet it will).

One of these album has skips, and it's not Renaissance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

One of these album has skips, and it's not Renaissance

i guess you're talking about Cowboy Carter as I quoted some lyrics you are right sis.

when the album came out i remember a lot of people saying YA YA was the best song of her whole career. i don't see it discussed much anymore so i'm curious whether that's still the consensus?

• Haha 2

there's not a single skip on b'day

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

not u want the basé to fight again. :deadbanana:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

How can you skip a song if you skip the whole album ? 

Ren > Born day

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Devin said:

not u want the basé to fight again. :deadbanana:

spacer.png

it's kinda non debatable so there's nothing to fight about 

4 hours ago, Negiiiii said:

We been knew sis.

While I am enamored by Bday.....none of the albums before Self Titled can EVER come close to ST, LEM, REN and CC in terms of overall musicality and quality.

Bday>>>4>>>>>>>>IASF/DIL tho 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

How can you skip a song if you skip the whole album ? 

I rebuke your haunted soul sis.

you know damn well the only whole album you can SKIP is Lemonade aka #BoredCityBey

i wish it would only still be on Tidal so that yall won't bother us with Lemonade cuz girl we are TIRED

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Burn said:

when the album came out i remember a lot of people saying YA YA was the best song of her whole career. i don't see it discussed much anymore so i'm curious whether that's still the consensus?

Just like our fav AND the GP, we keep forgetting that we've got a new album out this year to discuss.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Burn said:

I have NEVER said this and I NEVER will.

Ya Ya is not even top bubbling under 100 in her discography

who wants the smoke? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.