• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

i thought it wasn't even sent to radio?

No no, it was sent by Columbia.

It was just sent back by radio and audiences alike

:suburban:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

its been like 10 years since she last performed it, sorry but she needs to come back on the next setlist.

I'm sick of not hearing her hits but hearing run the world 

:clack:

Single Ladies got its due on HOMECOMING. no need to bring it back again.

Run The World is a hit, but it's so overplayed now. I agree we can cut her and replace with something more interesting, like Deja Vu or Me Myself & I.

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, QueenB said:

Can we also talk how dumb OTR 2 was? EIL released mid tour for some reason, and why didn't they do empire state of mind with her singing alicia's part? 

There was truly nothing interesting about the tour and no offense but I remember no visual for it either. 

Some of her best outfits, stage design for the band was cute, "APESHIT" was a ****** MOMENT‼️"BOSS" was amazing and should've been listed on "HOMECOMING" instead, but that's it! 

I'm all for Jay+Bey, or at least used to be, but for an actual, well thought out album & tour that makes sense. Despite whatever marital or business issues, I personally love a husband & wife killing it in the music industry since we see so many couples cross the business line and divorce. Also, great fan of both. But OTRII and EIL was actually TRASH‼️

The setlist was all over the place and Jay songs made up most of the list. There was constant technical difficulties as if the everyone were amateurs, mostly what she contributed to the show was noticeably from Coachella and other tours. Bey wasn't even in full energy as she was for Coachella. She was so sluggish and uninterested for half of the tour. 

Not to mention spreading weeks to film OTR TOUR trailer and tour visuals & OTRII TOUR tour visuals and didn't serve them in any way. OTR visuals were rumored to be an actual film that wasn't coming out. The second tour should've never happened. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

its been like 10 years since she last performed it, sorry but she needs to come back on the next setlist.

I'm sick of not hearing her hits but hearing run the world 

:clack:

there is no way miss palliative care is doing the single ladies routine

• Haha 2

DAMN we ain't ever getting another promo spot for COWBOY CARTER, "the visuals," RWT on streaming, another tour, or act iii at this point :biblionny:

Oh wow she looks SNATCHED!

Quick, shoot some visuals now queen so that they won't have to spend years editing you skinnier frame by frame again! 

:jonny5:

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Oh wow she looks SNATCHED!

Quick, shoot some visuals now queen so that they won't have to spend years editing you skinnier frame by frame again! 

:jonny5:

Looking THIS incredible and doing NOTHING. Ugh, I hate it here :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

there goes most acclaimed album of the year :rip: flopboy carter doesn't even have that anymore now what ? 

13 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

spacer.png

help, save me from this beydrought

They look like their last name is Maldonado. Are they Brazilian? Are these our Legendado sistrens?

17 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Doors lead to trap doors...

IMG_1914.thumb.gif.2751f52cc6963d0f5d2c99b9a503c180.gif

At least it leads to somewhere even if its dead end 

Posted (edited)

I still can't decide if Jolene is filler or not. :deadbanana4: I didn't like the lyric changes, but she sounds divine and then that outro begins and I'm just...

I crossed those valleys
Highs and lows and everything between
Good deeds roll in like tumbling weeds
Sleep good and happy 'cause you can't dig up them planted seeds
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'ma stand by her, she gon' stand by me, Jolene

7e7q5Rg.gif

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I still can't decide if Jolene is filler or not. :deadbanana4: I didn't like the lyric changes, but she sounds divine and then that outro begins and I'm just...

I crossed those valleys
Highs and lows and everything between
Good deeds roll in like tumbling weeds
Sleep good and happy 'cause you can't dig up them planted seeds
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'ma stand by her, she gon' stand by me, Jolene

7e7q5Rg.gif

I like it, although it has never been an immediate hit for me, I felt like it has too much of a produced sound, it should be a little more raw

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crayzik said:

god-hear.gif

We honestly need an updated version of something like this…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the people on atrl trying to convince others (and themselves) that CC is a bad album are so unserious 

could it be tweaked ? hell yes 

were some changes unnecessary? kinda

is the era boring as hell ? you'll be the judge of that (yes)

but acting like the album is this horrible mess you should be laughed at for liking makes it seem like we're talking about a Tones and I record :rip:

they did the same to ren calling it corny rupaul music only for it to become the "much better album cause cc sucks"… and they'll do the exact same thing once the next one comes out, they'll call CC better than the awful new album etc etc 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the people on atrl trying to convince others (and themselves) that CC is a bad album are so unserious 

but acting like the album is this horrible mess you should be laughed at for liking makes it seem like we're talking about a Tones and I record :rip:

they did the same to ren calling it corny rupaul music only for it to become the "much better album cause cc sucks"… and they'll do the exact same thing once the next one comes out, they'll call CC better than the awful new album etc etc 

They need to just admit they don't like Country music or Country sounding songs and just call it a day. This site is also very jealous of Bey Acclaim. CC also has depth something that them ATRL losers don't have.

• Haha 1

CC is absolutely one of Beyoncé's best musical projects after cutting the Smoke Hours and the Linda Martell interlude and maybe the covers too

• Thanks 1

I love Ren but CC speaks more to the soul in my opinion.

• Like 1

As a Janet stan, I kind of like the interludes except for the dolly parton one. 

are yall still streaming cowboy carter 

Posted (edited)

One of the great things about stanning this woman is you'll be listening to a song you've heard 100 times and still discover new elements/background vocals/harmonies. :jonny:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Im back on my Renaissance era

:ryan3:

33 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Listening to it as much as I listen to Nicki Hendrixx, which is to say-

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

They have been replicating this **** since 4 now.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.