Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

she can afford the payout tbh

we don't need another "Beyoncé steals credits!" story to add to the dumpster fire. She shouldnt work with him anymore but honestly don't see how this affects releasing visuals unless it's in fact visuals for all 3 dropping at once. 

• Like 1

• Replies 111.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

44 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

BODYGUARD + ANNABELLE

Youre Welcome 

Is there supposed to be a link here or something?  :confused:

47 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

BODYGUARD + ANNABELLE

Youre Welcome 

?

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Is there supposed to be a link here or something?  :confused:

5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

?

I think they're just saying the songs are similar, which they kinda are now that @TizTiz has pointed it out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why did Sony put CC cover in their banner on facebook along with a bunch of movies?

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Why did Sony put CC cover in their banner on facebook along with a bunch of movies?

It just looks like things Sony released/are releasing this year. I don't put anything into that

• Like 1

447310157_776475757926370_21423715930385

Just now, QueenB said:

It just looks like things Sony released/are releasing this year. I don't put anything into that

I guess you're right, it's just interesting lol

5 minutes ago, Burn said:

I think they're just saying the songs are similar, which they kinda are now that @TizTiz has pointed it out.

Ohhhh.. Strangely enough, this was the first song I heard from him prior to CC.  The aesthetic of the video actually reminded me of Beyonce, and Nadia Lee Cohen

• Like 1

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

I guess you're right, it's just interesting lol

it's always weird when I see Columbia/Sony interact with her, I can't explain why :rip:

4 minutes ago, QueenB said:

it's always weird when I see Columbia/Sony interact with her, I can't explain why :rip:

bc they hate her 

Spoiler

can we blame them ? :gayoncecat2:

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

bc they hate her 

Hide contents

can we blame them ? :gayoncecat2:

I think she may actually hate them. Or doesn't want them to make money off her 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

theyre promoting their properties. Columbia Records is owned by sony. they did the same thing with a promo on IG and used a Ren doc film clip. ppl thought it was for the film but it was just promoting the fact that Beyoncé works for their company :rip:

the one on the far left is for The Boys (a tv show on amazon prime that they produce) and the one on the far right is a Sony speaker.

Edited by yonsé
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, yonsé said:

theyre promoting their properties. Columbia Records is owned by sony. they did the same thing with a promo on IG and used a Ren doc film clip. ppl thought it was for the film but it was just promoting the fact that Beyoncé works for their company :rip:

the one on the far left is for The Boys (a tv show on amazon prime that they produce) and the one on the far right is a Sony speaker.

The bolded kinda took me out for some reason :deadbanana2:

• Haha 7

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM just came on in this gay bar and all the other songs had their videos with it. Then she gets this silly Microsoft Media visualizer and it makes me think…

What if the visuals are actually worth it? Imagine if we're actually floored and she delivers visuals that change the game despite the wait?

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The bolded kinda took me out for some reason :deadbanana2:

Same :lmao:

I guess I got too excited

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM just came on in this gay bar and all the other songs had their videos with it. Then she gets this silly Microsoft Media visualizer and it makes me think…

What if the visuals are actually worth it? Imagine if we're actually floored and she delivers visuals that change the game despite the wait?

That ship has sailed last year ago. She can only redeem herself if she completely transforms the concept of a MV and idk, uses some new technology like VR to create an immersive MV.

If its not utterly otherworldy and "just" a movie/MVs, it wont be worth the wait and wont be received well

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

That ship has sailed last year ago. She can only redeem herself if she completely transforms the concept of a MV and idk, uses some new technology like VR to create an immersive MV.

If its not utterly otherworldy and "just" a movie/MVs, it wont be worth the wait and wont be received well

Well, that's exactly what it's turning out to be. Just music videos, framed as 'visuals', threaded into a movie or mini series. Of course it will be a brilliant piece of art that will be discussed for years because of the 'what the f@ck' timeline of albums-visuals and the fact it's 2/3 albums.

No one should be expecting her to "BEYONCÉ" the videos, because there hasn't been a hint that they'll be of any sort of industry changing, besides the rumored 'Marvel production'. But the quality, cohesiveness, storytelling and release will make up for it. I know we'll all watch and keep the conversation alive on social media for awhile, but the GP isn't expected to be entertained for more than 6 months, in my mind. That's being generous, but that's also long enough to harp on the visuals. 

Is anyone else JUST now realizing why Bey added a look from "LEMONADE" in the Verizon commercial, specifically from "HOLD ON"? Or am I just late to make the connection? 🤣🤣🤣

That commercial better be a taste of the quality of the visuals‼️

5 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

It's so frustrating stanning this woman :dies: You're enjoying your time by dancing and watching those videos when suddently your jam starts with a simple Microsoft visualizer

kii-laughing.gif

35 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

Is anyone else JUST now realizing why Bey added a look from "LEMONADE" in the Verizon commercial, specifically from "HOLD ON"? Or am I just late to make the connection? 🤣🤣🤣

That commercial better be a taste of the quality of the visuals‼️

Not Hold On :rip: 

I don't see a connection besides the obvious with the lemonade stand. Or is that what you mean?

• Haha 1

This b**** did not learn from The Gift. Releasing the visuals a year after the album will not save the album you stupid b****.

• Thanks 1

when she releases the visuals in cinemas and never online :suburban:

I mean, there's something that could happen with the visuals: the music video becoming relevant again. We're living in a time in which artist don't release videos or at least not entertaining or memorable ones. If she could reverse that somehow, that would be Self Titled level impact.

• Thanks 1

act III is coming 

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.