Beyoncé

Kisuke

Posted (edited)

Beyoncé's back catalogue is going to start pulling Janet's numbers if the-dream is proven guilty of those charges and the conviction goes viral.

she might have to start ACT III from scratch 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

12 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Beyoncé's back catalogue is going to start pulling Janet's numbers if the-dream is proven guilty of those charges and the conviction goes viral.

spacer.png

She could also just distract everyone with pushing Cowboy Carter and a single like theres no tomorrow or just go straight into Act3 havoc. Get the people talking, I take that

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She could also just distract everyone with pushing Cowboy Carter and a single like theres no tomorrow or just go straight into Act3 havoc. Get the people talking, I take that

I'd rather it' flops into oblivion at this point. The Nightmare kinda executive produced that whole album and also my fave album of all time , Renaissance. Ugh I ******* hate it here, the ******* moral predicament 

i mean what's the point of telling us if we a) don't know what it was anyway and b) it's delayed or scrapped ? :deadbanana2:

jfc this era is getting worse by the day 

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

and how are the daily streams?

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Wait. I didn't know what ya'll was talking about with the Dream. Not him being a sexual abuser and rapist. OMG, it must be purely hectic at the Carter household. Lawd.

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i mean what's the point of telling us if we a) don't know what it was anyway and b) it's delayed or scrapped ? :deadbanana2:

jfc this era is getting worse by the day 

To be fair that user is saying they think Bey will delay it after these allegations. But they could be wrong, Bey might just push ahead with her plans next week anyway (if it's true to begin with, that is).

If Beyonce would change the word from spaz to blast I doubt she's going to release any new music this week with the dream

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

Imagine multiple files related to two different albums that you can stream and listen to maybe named after of the tracks of one of the albums (that would coincide with something going on in part of the world at the moment, accompanied by a descriptive 1-word) and one/two pieces that you can watch but are not what you were claiming for years.

I'm trying really hard to read this with no luck sis. 

Can you rephrase this? Lol 

• Haha 3

I don't see how she could reframe the visuals now so they could get released without receiving backlash. We truly lost. :toofunny3:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

He produced just a couple songs on CC: Levi's Jeans, Alligator Tears, Ya Ya, and Riverdance. Not so many songs compared to Renaissance.

Act III might as well include only a few tracks by him as of now :katie: and for all we know that album could be not finished either considering the fact that some songs on CC were recorded in February (Just For Fun, 2 Most Wanted, Flamenco, Ya Ya, Spaghetti).

I can see his productions getting shelved though.

Edited by Pepo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

imagine the day Yvette has had 

Finally something to get her heated but as always its best is to keep quiet. It will bring more attention if she acknowledges it as opposed to the typicalmday or so and pass over. Settle out of court real fast, sign some NDAs and keep it moving as if nothing happened. She doesn't need to say anything about this. 

If anything it will push her even further to keep quiet about music and not acknowledge the album, have fun with her kids this summer and that's all. If she did work with him it was before this, tracks are done and she might scrap a something but she's not going make radical changes or change her game plan (as if she even had one). 

Edited by Triton

53 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

imagine the day Yvette has had 

It's probably been a hectic two weeks because the Rolling Stone article that mentioned Bey attending all of Diddy's events last week and then the NYT article. The Times article says they reached out to Bey's reps for comment so they've known this story was coming for a minute

I don't really believe Bey was close with Diddy, but I'm side-eyeing everyone who spent that much time with him. The music industry might be even more disgusting than the movie industry and that's saying something

46 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's probably been a hectic two weeks because the Rolling Stone article that mentioned Bey attending all of Diddy's events last week and then the NYT article. The Times article says they reached out to Bey's reps for comment so they've known this story was coming for a minute

I don't really believe Bey was close with Diddy, but I'm side-eyeing everyone who spent that much time with him. The music industry might be even more disgusting than the movie industry and that's saying something

nobody cared about rolling stone mentioning Beyoncé girl....that gained zero traction outside of gay stans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

I don't see how she could reframe the visuals now so they could get released without receiving backlash. We truly lost. :toofunny3:

I don't think there will be backlash if she releases the visuals for Renaissance and Cowboy Carter as is. What's tricky is whatever is in Act III. The GP will not know that the material was recorded years ago. They will think she continued working with him after the allegations. She obviously cannot release them as is. They should just rewrite and re-record the parts The-Dream contributed in.

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She may have attended his parties but she was never close to Diddy. The Dream on the other hand is basically her official co writer :hoetenks:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

I don't see how she could reframe the visuals now so they could get released without receiving backlash.

Why?

Is he appearing in the visuals or something?

:rip:

Do you guys think one day Jay Z will get accused of something serious or have something like Diddy happen to him?

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Do you guys think one day Jay Z will get accused of something serious or have something like Diddy happen to him?

When people say this i'm confused because they can never say what they think he's going to be accused of or who will accuse him. He has some shady things in his past but we know about them and he's talked about them. Until someone comes forward with some kind of bombshell allegation I'm not sure what people are expecting 

4 hours ago, Burn said:

UnbKG1o.png

#5 is a really good debut for Boozey! Give king some streams before the tracking week ends. :gayoncecat3:

Done 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Like 2

:deadbanana:

:bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

We really thought it can't get any worse huh 

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, ariesgroove said:

:bibliahh:

she's so funny I can't

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.