Beyoncé

Kisuke

Are we not talking about this candid studio clip that leaked?

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Space&Time said:

Are we not talking about this candid studio clip that leaked?

What leaked clip?

3 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

What leaked clip?

Very non-descript clip of her in a recording studio talking about the dream and some other logistics for like 15 seconds.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRKAWFC8/

Who was massaging her?

:deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Burn said:

Happy ii month anniversary to Cowboy Carter

Tired Spongebob Squarepants GIF

happy anniversary, indeed.

xoxo

200.gif?cid=a595bef3m94txvsapnvqr3kyxij8

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

atrl.gif

You're missing her too, huh?

8 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

You're missing her too, huh?

nope, never said anything about missing no one, boo

atrl.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burn said:

Happy ii month anniversary to Cowboy Carter

Tired Spongebob Squarepants GIF

YiiHAW

GKussORW8AAT1aJ?format=jpg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Space&Time said:

Very non-descript clip of her in a recording studio talking about the dream and some other logistics for like 15 seconds.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRKAWFC8/

Every time I see clips like this, I wish we'd have a full documentary about the Renaissance project and a separate film for the tour...

But no: we literally have nothing to watch. :gaycat6:

• Like 2

Okay, question: We know that a lot of the imagery on the Renaissance tour were clips of the official music videos Nadia Lee directed for the visual project (e.g the Anointed Interlude being the Church Girl video, the Break My Soul video, the America Has A Problem news anchor concept fuelling the live performance etc etc). We also know that there were some visuals created for the tour, specifically for the tour (e.g. the landscape shots of her in the Motherboard bodysuit, and the Loop the Sample intro shoot, later re-used for the My House single art. But I could never tell if this shoot below is from the visual album or if it was made simply for the tour? Interested to hear your thoughts. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Tangane said:

Every time I see clips like this, I wish we'd have a full documentary about the Renaissance project and a separate film for the tour...

But no: we literally have nothing to watch. :gaycat6:

This!!! Atp we have a million different films about the makings of her concerts. I want a film detailing the makings of an album!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alien superstore said:

Okay, question: We know that a lot of the imagery on the Renaissance tour were clips of the official music videos Nadia Lee directed for the visual project (e.g the Anointed Interlude being the Church Girl video, the Break My Soul video, the America Has A Problem news anchor concept fuelling the live performance etc etc). We also know that there were some visuals created for the tour, specifically for the tour (e.g. the landscape shots of her in the Motherboard bodysuit, and the Loop the Sample intro shoot, later re-used for the My House single art. But I could never tell if this shoot below is from the visual album or if it was made simply for the tour? Interested to hear your thoughts. 

spacer.png

I feel like this one was filmed specifically for the tour as well. The album photoshoot is more ballroom extravaganza and less futuristic sex robot, this one is more in line with the stuff from the intro sequence and the motherboard interlude. 

• Like 2

haven't listened to the album in weeks

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Well looking at the streams neither has anyone esle

EA748970-9844-4D4C-BB1C-D4357DCF7DAC.thu

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Well looking at the streams neither has anyone esle

somebody get the woman an actual streaming farm subscription, tired of these 24h booster flat rates she got that do nothing

save us roc nation, save us 

Posted (edited)

I don't get why some people say CC is too long. It's the same length as Nicki's album, same as Lana's, only 10 mins longer than SZA's, 45 minutes SHORTER than Taylor's, 7 minutes shorter than Drake's but I never see anyone say those albums are too long. And unlike all those albums (apart from SOS), CC actually has no bad songs. :sorry: 1 hr 18 mins is not that much of a chore to get through. It always seems to fly by when I listen to it.

Edited by Burn
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, alien superstore said:

spacer.png

this is for the tour. anything sorayama inspired was for the tour shoot. this was probably done in the same setup as the loop the sample intro: maxresdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCIAKENAF8q

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Burn said:

I don't get why some people say CC is too long. It's the same length as Nicki's album, same as Lana's, only 10 mins longer than SZA's, 45 minutes SHORTER than Taylor's, 7 minutes shorter than Drake's but I never see anyone say those albums are too long. And unlike all those albums CC actually has no bad songs. :sorry: 1 hr 18 mins is not that much of a chore to get through. it always seems to fly by when I listen to it.

Same! I understand that people are different and have different tastes but I honestly feel like it's a bit of a cop out lol. I haven't even seen too many ppl say that they think the songs are even bad, they always just say it's "bloated". Like, am I tripping for saying that even if the album is "too long" that you could totally just make a playlist with the highlights or your fave songs? :rip: I'm sure they do that with other artists, why do ppl suddenly get so critical when it comes to Bey. Plus this album has some of the highlights of her career imo, I just don't get how that can be ignored just because of the length of the album. I've never seen ppl want LESS music from musicians :priceless:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I took a break, but I'm back :lmao:

Depending on my mood, I'll start at Riiverdance, or AR and skip everything until I get to bodyguard, or play it all

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 1:58 AM, Burn said:

Reminder that Shaboozey's album is out on Friday.

The fact that it's only 4 days away and he's still not revealed the tracklist makes me wonder if he's trying to keep a certain feature under wraps:keir:

Whether she's on it or not I hope the hive show him love either way.

I really thought. :suburban:

Oh well at least there's a Noah Cyrus collab, his II Most Wanted.

also I read the feature on track 10 as BUTTPLUG :suburban:

Yall better stream.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

You don't like it? 

12 hours ago, alien superstore said:

spacer.png

Why is this giving AUIYM vibes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.