Beyoncé

Kisuke

I just want new music, wtf is she waiting for? Maybe she changed the direction last minute again? Jesus christ

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

58 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

At this point its do or die tbh. She cant afford another "American Life" type of album. She needs her COAD moment now if she wants to get the big money with her stadium tours

It's kind of why I feel confident (ish) that she'll do what she needs to do to make it all work.

Touring is her end game and she for sure knows that a large portion of any stadium is the GP. Her name alone gets her a certain amount of good grace/excitement, but we're seeing with the slower sales of OTRII that she'll need the music to be appealing too. Can't see her chancing it after so long away and needing the tour to slay. 

57 minutes ago, Devin said:

She could at least post a pic of the kids. :dies:

They’ve been noticeably absent from her socials for years. Which is obviously intentional tbh. 

4 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

They’ve been noticeably absent from her socials for years. Which is obviously intentional tbh. 

Facts but like I wish we got something. 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Facts but like I wish we got something. 

They’re not papped regularly too lol. I think she wants to keep them mostly private and only featured in environments she can control related to IVP, her music etc. Which is obviously understandable considering her level of fame.

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

They’re not papped regularly too lol. I think she wants to keep them mostly private and only featured in environments she can control related to IVP, her music etc. Which is obviously understandable considering her level of fame.

Inb4 she preppin Blue for her debut album. 

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Inb4 she preppin Blue for her debut album. 

Well, she’s always been more public facing the way her parents have presented. Even recently like with the Be Alive performance cameo. It’ll be interesting to see what route she takes when she’s 18+ and making decisions on her own.

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Well, she’s always been more public facing the way her parents have presented. Even recently like with the Be Alive performance cameo. It’ll be interesting to see what route she takes when she’s 18+ and making decisions on her own.

*more public compared to the twins

3 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I just want new music, wtf is she waiting for? Maybe she changed the direction last minute again? Jesus christ

Ehhh what direction is there to change? She had a ton of time to do all the research and planning during COVID, with that and the new election there was a lot to say and music to reflect the times. What’s she going to do, scrap all that and change it to what? We were all ready for a happy uplifting album that helped deal with the aftermath of the last 2 years.

Do we need Camel to drive his dick somewhere else for her to release something? 

This feels like Beyhydration upped to 100.

Yeah, this really sucks. I think we all hoped for March/April because it was pretty clear. Now with Kendrick and Harry dropping the next two weeks, it seems rather certain she won't drop until June at the absolute earliest. 

Isn't it too late to even announce a summer tour now? I'm actually starting to fear the worst and that she may not be coming until after the GRAMMY cutoff in the fall.

Yeah no she's not touring this year so that's a bummer but it is what it is, i think we're way past the deadline for a tour announcement at this point so next year it is. 

Now as for the music, she could very well release an album and not leave for tour the month right after, so every door is still open. I would actually rather her release music in the fall and go on tour the following summer, that would give us time to breathe and live with the album a little, maybe get more than a couple performances and promo moments, make the era actually feel like an era.

That being said, I still feel an album is the last of her priorities right now

Edited by ellepao

It’s so depressing in here:deadvision: but yeah looks like she won’t leave her cave for another year.

Bey has always switched up her plans last minute, from scrapping her album prior to 4 completely, to editing Lemonade right up until it was released. Queen of unpredictability. I am somewhere between desperately beyhydrated and content with waiting, if she gets it right. By right I mean uplifting tracks, content to consume beyond album and visual drop and then silence, vinyls and overall accessibility etc. The wait continues.

Stream this bop while y'all anticipate for her new music :heart:

21 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Are u sure? I dont really know, in the era where Engagement is key, I feel it might be quite brutal what Bey might expect

And Chloe is currently doing horribly with her oversexualization

She is hardly oversexualized lol, this is a hater talking point.

I've been in the studio for a year and a half. Sometimes it takes a year for me to personally search through thousands of sounds to find just the right kick or snare. One chorus can have up to 200 stacked harmonies.

— Beyoncé (Harpers Baazar) 

image0.gif

54 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

I find the way she sings already hyper-sexualized. Compared to her stuff with Halle, shes constantly moaning in her solo Songs which is just a waste of talent imho.

@Bey: Well I think we've established that it's gonna be at least another 4 months of waiting till we might get new content. At this point I just hope she comes back with a double album

34 minutes ago, Devin said:

I've been in the studio for a year and a half. Sometimes it takes a year for me to personally search through thousands of sounds to find just the right kick or snare. One chorus can have up to 200 stacked harmonies.

— Beyoncé (Harpers Baazar) 

image0.gif

3 more months and she might just have B7's first snare ready. "b7track1_snare_final_final2_COMPLETE_ACTUALLYCOMPLETE.wav" is coming to slay the charts.

image0.gif

1 hour ago, chaeyonce said:

she definitely is & it’s very cringey bc it’s not authentic lol

Chloe catching strays in here because Bey won't release. If you care about her, you'll drop something to save her @Beyoncé Knowles

but i totally agree chloe is coming across a bit inauthentic

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Chloe catching strays in here because Bey won't release. If you care about her, you'll drop something to save her @Beyoncé Knowles

but i totally agree chloe is coming across a bit inauthentic

:deadbanana4:

On 5/11/2022 at 11:49 AM, SashaDevachelli said:

Omg?:biblionny:

those 2 and radio are TRASH.

especially Radio, it is an overproduced mess louder than both 4 and B'day.

713 is growing on me doe :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.