• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Beyoncé please give us something good we're starving  :gaycat7:

but like what’s the most logical reason for her to do this ? like this just HAS to be something big she’s not just coming to wave twice and fly back home  :redface:

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

but like what’s the most logical reason for her to do this ? like this just HAS to be something big she’s not just coming to wave twice and fly back home  :redface:

If she's there I have a feeling it's another leg of the Renaissance tour. "The Renaissance is not over" 

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

I'm also being kind of pessimistic and thinking she can't possibly announce Brazilian dates because it would be a bit silly for your first time to the country in 10 years being to announce that you're returning in a couple of months. But who knows with her :redface:

• Haha 1

Im crying the Brazilian hive are truly iconic!! 🤣

Edited by RIKI232
  • Haha 2

I feel like another Ren international leg makes 0 sense, especially after releasing the film in cinemas :rip: And would any artist announce tour dates right before Christmas? When everyone has already bought gifts and has no money :rip:

Edited by ThousandMiles
  • Like 1

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

If she's there I have a feeling it's another leg of the Renaissance tour. "The Renaissance is not over" 

Act II / visuals announcement > Live album > Another leg announcement 

BUT either of them would be amazing and doing a whole surprise appearance on another continent would be instantly iconic, no matter what she’ll end up doing 

Spoiler

if all of this is nothing again i swear… help us Viola, please 

1 minute ago, ThousandMiles said:

I feel like another Ren international leg makes 0 sense, especially after releasing the film in cinemas :rip: And would any artist announce tour dates right before Christmas? 

Taylor has more legs in 2024 and the she released her film too

Just now, ThousandMiles said:

I feel like another Ren international leg makes 0 sense, especially after releasing the film in cinemas :rip: And would any artist announce tour dates right before Christmas? 

she wants to hit people with that fresh Christmas bonus and gift money 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RIKI232 said:

Taylor has more legs in 2024 and the she released her film too

I guess so, but the timing is still weird to me

Just now, ThousandMiles said:

I guess so, but the timing is still weird to me

Yeha its all so random but once again its B we're talking about 🤣

Just now, Machete said:

Is the event just a screening of the film or was there supposed to be cover performers, etc.?

No, they're not screening the film. There's a live band, they've recreated the tour stage and there's free food and drink. It's a very elaborate set up.

Why would she bother going though? She never does promo like this? Unless it’s just her way of saying thanks because she isn’t actually going to tour there lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Machete said:

Is the event just a screening of the film or was there supposed to be cover performers, etc.?

The movie screening already happened. The event is Club Renaissance with a chrome carpet and a whole set up with a recreation of the tour staging etc

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

When she serves this :deadbanana:

I think it will be similar, kinda like a Premiere in Brazil and thank them for their support. It should be the announcement of new dates but oh well. Maybe she will say she will come on the next tour for sure. 

• Like 1

The helicopter shot of the motorcade :deadbanana4: Tonight is historic for this fanbase. A mentally ill Hive is nothing compared to the average Brazilian on a Thursday and I LOVE it

But if she wanted to show up at this event, wouldn’t she come there earlier. She wouldn’t go from the airport straight to the event lol 

She wouldn’t be announcing act ii, nor visuals. If she’s there, it could only be for the tour, but I doubt that the RTW is continuing. She explicitly said it was the last show. Maybe a new tour, but she’d have to announce act ii first 

I still don’t believe it’s her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.