• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 minute ago, RIKI232 said:

If it's really her she's sooo randommm 🤣

If she is there to announce another leg, it makes sense. This will get huge media coverage.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I just realized MJ never finished his trilogy either. :deadbanana2:

HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I  (1995)  

I actually never realised this - that's interesting tea. Maybe you could see Blood On The Dancefloor as book 2.

Also our good sis Janet is having a cackle thinking we've all forgotten about Black Diamond.

Regarding Giselle, I'll give her a few years. Maybe we'll get act ii in the next year without a tour just like The Gift so her life can be more balanced.

8 hours ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

Y'all love to antagonize Justin Timberlake but get your life from his work with Bey lol.

He is an antagonist so it tracks. Just cause he wrote a song with Miguel and B doesn’t negate his constant misogyny

Maybe she’s trying to redeem herself after the backlash with the website and petty instagram post the other day :biggrin:

They were covering the person coming down from the jet with umbrellas… has to be her.

I think it's her as well. There's a motorcade.

I feel like they wouldn't have paid to put that stage and stuff together unless it's part of the plan to launch a new leg. That's a pretty big expense just to come tell fans thank you.

Just now, Draper. said:

They were covering the person coming down from the jet with umbrellas… has to be her.

Jay is there in 6 inch stilettos and a wig to perform his version of Alien Superstar

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I’m waiting for the meltdowns

I mean, we have her plane landing in Brazil, to a massive event that is co-sponsored by Parkwood. A massive motorcade around the plane, with them shielding the person getting off it from view. The Brazilian TV media is reporting that she has landed in the country and the mayor is making not-so-subtle tweets about her.

If this is all nothing, that's a **** tonne of coincidences!

Edited by Lovett
  • Like 1

Okay if this is true it's kind of iconic from the get go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I mean, we have her plane landing in Brazil, to a massive event that is co-sponsored by Parkwood. A massive motorcade around the plane, with them shielding the person getting off it from view. The Brazilian TV media is reporting that she has landed in the country and the president is making not-so-subtle tweets about her.

If this is all nothing, that's a **** tonne of coincidences!

And lets not forget this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.