Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

8 hours ago, Wizard said:

i think it started with this user :rip:

What is this mess :rip:

Been listening to the unreleased track Wake Up. I really need new music.

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Omg hi sis I mean bro

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

But oh wow, how coincidental, you just tagged me and I’ve just logged on for the first time in a few weeks. I’ve just been super busy with some things that have come up but I am alive!! And you haven’t seen me in that server (is it still, like, a thing? I hope so) because I deleted discord and many other apps to deter me from distraction. Thanks for thinking of me tho king, hope life is treating you kind as it should

ezgif-5-7da01ddd47.thumb.gif.084ed81d177

Swear you weren’t active nowhere for a min so I was like damn :deadbanana4: but that’s good we all need that step back to focus on other things. Glad to hear everythings good tho. :hug:

9 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

Been listening to the unreleased track Wake Up. I really need new music.

I've been seeing in on TikTok frequently

Does anyone know what shoot these photos are from?

21 hours ago, Triton said:

Does anyone know any other songs that were meant for her or she wanted them? 

In 2012 Alex Clare mentioned she wanted this one and that he should have given it to her. I assume for 4. 

Also, if she was going to collaborate with Sam Smith, she would have nailed “No Peace” 

Ariana’s REM, the original version of SAINt JHN’s Roses was pitched to Beyoncé during the Lemonade sessions. Miley’s Wrecking Ball also could’ve ended up on Self-Titled. I’ve always wondered if Rihanna’s Love on the Brain was intended for the early doo-*** inspired version of what eventually became Self-Titled. Cause if I’m getting my timeline correct (help me out @trainsskyscrapers lol) Meghan Trainor’s All About That Bass, the aforementioned REM/Wake Up and the unreleased Donk (which had a snippet go viral on TikTok recently) were all from those sessions. Also, Fred Ball who co-wrote LOTB admitted it wasn’t written for Rih initially but for another female artist.

Edited by nooniebao

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Ariana’s REM, the original version of SAINt JHN’s Roses was pitched to Beyoncé during the Lemonade sessions. Miley’s Wrecking Ball also could’ve ended up on Self-Titled. I’ve always wondered if Rihanna’s Love on the Brain was intended for the early doo-*** inspired version of what eventually became Self-Titled. Cause if I’m getting my timeline correct (help me out @trainsskyscrapers lol) Meghan Trainor’s All About That Bass, the aforementioned REM/Wake Up and the unreleased Donk (which had a snippet go viral on TikTok recently) were all from those sessions. Also, Fred Ball who co-wrote LOTB admitted it wasn’t written for Rih initially but for another female artist.

@Triton

LOL. I knew my obsession with interviews, podcasts, and deep-dives in Twitter discussions w/ producers would come in handy one day. :rofl:

All of my sources will be marked with an X.

1. Two Footprints (Sia - meant for ST, written at the ST Hamptons writing camp, and was one of reportedly 25-ish Sia tracks on hold prior to the album. Rise Up, God Made You Beautiful, Standing On The Sun, and Pretty Hurts were the only ones left standing) X X

2. Good Company (Tone Stith, Swae Lee, Quavo - written as a Beyonce/Travis Scott collab in 2018. Not sure if it was for a Travis project or EIL?) X

3. Mama Told Me (Young Jeezy, Ester Dean - hook was written for Beyonce - meant as the lead single for TM:103) X

4. Counting Stars (OneRepublic - written at the same ST writing camp in the Hamptons, but Ryan Tedder kept it for his group) X

5. Ch-Ching (Chairlift - written + completed in the same week-long NYC sessions as "No Angel" with Caroline Polachek & Patrick Wimberly) X

6. Stranger To Love (Bridget Kelly - written by songwriter Sonyae Elise on the finale of songwriting TV Show "Platinum Hit", and meant for B (I literally watched the episode and heard who it was pitched for) , but I guess it was sent to Roc Nation and ended up with Bridget Kelly.

7. I Am Woman (Jordin Sparks - written by Ryan Tedder, I've always had a feeling that B was seeking out a striking, militant female-empowerment record, and RTW(G) was just too left-field to refuse. Might've been a finalist for 4. Can't find any articles at the moment, but can only find 4/5 publications essentially calling it "Run The World (Girls)" - Lite.

8. Miss Independent (Kelly Clarkson - written by Christina Aguilera, it was first titled "Miss Independence" and actually pitched to Destiny's Child, but it fell through and was shopped around) X

9. Sweet Design (Sia - most publications think it was meant for JLo, but a few have thought it was for Beyonce. Maybe this was another track in the 25 that didn't make it to the final choices?) X

10. BAM (Jay-Z - Hov's producer No I.D. stated that it was tough for Jay to come up with the verses, and B kept motivating him by saying "if you can't come up with something, I'll take the record" - several years back a B snippet titled "Rewind" with the same beat leaked on Twitter/YT - it was scrubbed from the internet except for this little (Snippet) I've bookmarked .. shhh) X

Maybes?

Gaunt Kids (Phantogram - I have no evidence whatsoever, but I've never seen The-Dream and B00TS work together on anything that wasn't for Beyonce.)

Hello, Hi Goodbye / Crazy Girl (Rita Ora - that team of Diplo, Ariel Rechtshaid, Switch, The-Dream weren't working with anyone else at the time together. I'm almost 100% sure both tracks were meant for 4)

Chloe x Halle:

Fall In Line (Christina Aguilera & Demi Lovato - Producer Jon Bellion wrote about it in a song that Beyonce called him up for the song, but he had already committed to Xtina, so he was worried he would never get an opportunity like that again) X

That's all for today, folks!

I'll add more if I can remember any. 

Ok can we talk about how this is one of her best songs ever

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

51 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

@Triton

LOL. I knew my obsession with interviews, podcasts, and deep-dives in Twitter discussions w/ producers would come in handy one day. :rofl:

1. Two Footprints (Sia - meant for ST, written at the ST Hamptons writing camp, and was one of reportedly 25-ish Sia tracks on hold prior to the album. Rise Up, God Made You Beautiful, Standing On The Sun, and Pretty Hurts were the only ones left standing) X X

2. Good Company (Tone Stith, Swae Lee, Quavo - written as a Beyonce/Travis Scott collab in 2018. Not sure if it was for a Travis project or EIL?) X

3. Mama Told Me (Young Jeezy, Ester Dean - hook was written for Beyonce - meant as the lead single for TM:103) X

4. Counting Stars (OneRepublic - written at the same ST writing camp in the Hamptons, but Ryan Tedder kept it for his group) X

5. Ch-Ching (Chairlift - written + completed in the same week-long NYC sessions as "No Angel" with Caroline Polachek & Patrick Wimberly) X

6. Stranger To Love (Bridget Kelly - written by songwriter Sonyae Elise on the finale of songwriting TV Show "Platinum Hit", and meant for B (I literally watched the episode and heard who it was pitched for) , but I guess it was sent to Roc Nation and ended up with Bridget Kelly.

7. I Am Woman (Jordin Sparks - written by Ryan Tedder, I've always had a feeling that B was seeking out a striking, militant female-empowerment record, and RTW(G) was just too left-field to refuse. Might've been a finalist for 4. Can't find any articles at the moment, but can only find 4/5 publications essentially calling it "Run The World (Girls)" - Lite.

8. Miss Independent (Kelly Clarkson - written by Christina Aguilera, it was first titled "Miss Independence" and actually pitched to Destiny's Child, but it fell through and was shopped around) X

9. Sweet Design (Sia - most publications think it was meant for JLo, but a few have thought it was for Beyonce. Maybe this was another track in the 25 that didn't make it to the final choices?) X

10. BAM (Jay-Z - Hov's producer No I.D. stated that it was tough for Jay to come up with the verses, and B kept motivating him by saying "if you can't come up with something, I'll take the record" - several years back a B snippet titled "Rewind" with the same beat leaked on Twitter/YT - it was scrubbed from the internet except for this little (Snippet) I've bookmarked .. shhh) X

Maybes?

Gaunt Kids (Phantogram - I have no evidence whatsoever, but I've never seen The-Dream and B00TS work together on anything that wasn't for Beyonce.)

Hello, Hi Goodbye / Crazy Girl (Rita Ora - that team of Diplo, Ariel Rechtshaid, Switch, The-Dream weren't working with anyone else at the time together. I'm almost 100% sure both tracks were meant for 4)

Chloe x Halle:

Fall In Line (Christina Aguilera & Demi Lovato - Producer Jon Bellion wrote about it in a song that Beyonce called him up for the song, but he had already committed to Xtina, so he was worried he would never get an opportunity like that again) X

Thank you! Let me go listen to these and imagine how They would sound with Beyoncé on them or why she pases them over. 

56 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

@Triton

Maybes?

Chloe x Halle:

Thank you so, so much. Wasn’t aware of all of these. I could hear Bey on the Tone Stith joint. She would have killed the vocal on Fall In Line even though the song is very generic/derivative.

There really isn’t anything that I think was a mistake out of all that we’ve listed even though I would kill to hear her take on Wrecking Ball, Love on the Brain and even her version of SAINt JHN’s Roses (not the Imanbek remix, but his original version.)

A Swedish pop star named Loreen also claimed that a song she wrote with Kiesza (mostly know for her single Hideaway/she’s also written songs for Rihanna) almost got snatched by Bey but Loreen couldn’t part with it.

Translated source w/ a link to the article that’s in Swedish:

http://articles.lovely-loreen.com/2015/08/05/expressen-se-loreen-refused-beyonce-then-they-got-a-fat-no-08052015/

12 hours ago, sxhunluv said:

Ok can we talk about how this is one of her best songs ever

Taste.

1+1 really hitting me today, it doesn’t deserve any slander:jonny6:

DiL is such a grown album I can’t believe how young she was singing these songs how she’s devoted to her partner and how madly in love she is:dies:  4 feels like a matured version of that, it’s such a classic album. Even when she “flops” she still provides quality and longevity in the end:jonny6:

I wish she would do a 73 questions with Vogue. It's totally scripted so she doesn't have let go of her major current day control issues :toofunny3: 

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I wish she would do a 73 questions with Vogue. It's totally scripted so she doesn't have let go of her major current day control issues :toofunny3: 

keep dreaming :rip: 

73 questions? that btch would never :deadbanana:

Just now, Click Clack said:

keep dreaming :rip: 

It would be a step up from the clearly emailed questions and answers but I know it'll never happen.

14 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It would be a step up from the clearly emailed questions and answers but I know it'll never happen.

It’d be amazing but can you imagine the questions she would allow and the stale answers… Beyoncé… what is your favorite animal? Beyoncé, what is your favorite number? Beyoncé, who is your inspiration in life? 

1 minute ago, Triton said:

It’d be amazing but can you imagine the questions she would allow and the stale answers… Beyoncé… what is your favorite animal? Beyoncé, what is your favorite number? Beyoncé, who is your inspiration in life? 

I truly do respect her right to privacy and taking care of her mental life. We aren't owed anything by her, but I really don't think we know her at all anymore. Not even the smallest of details. A lot of the things that connect a person to an artist are just completely gone which is why her fanbase seems to be shrinking.

I would even be happy if she brought the BeyHive Blog back. I loved it :deadbanana2: 

8 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

DiL is such a grown album I can’t believe how young she was singing these songs how she’s devoted to her partner and how madly in love she is:dies:  4 feels like a matured version of that, it’s such a classic album. Even when she “flops” she still provides quality and longevity in the end:jonny6:

Except for the fact that 4 has no fillers. DIL on the other hand.. :laugh:

But Yes, Signs and Speechless makes up for it tho

44 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

Except for the fact that 4 has no fillers. DIL on the other hand.. :laugh:

But Yes, Signs and Speechless makes up for it tho

Don’t do DiL like that, every song is great:biblionny:

Spoiler

Except Daddy:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.