• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Well, it was nice getting to know y’all. Really enjoyed my time stanning and 10 years on ATRL. 

Special shout to XO and All Night hive. See y’all for Act II (so never). 

Z9dFtEX.mp4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

If she doesn’t show up, I’m un-stanning.

Like, I’m sorry, but there has to be a limit.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

well Shangela was mentioned as present and he has an entire SA lawsuit ongoing iirc (or it ended recently but either way)

spacer.png

Fun fact my ex-tinder match is besties with Shangela. Anyone got a closer connection to Beyonce than me in this base? Bow down *******! 

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Are we really surprised or are we just pretending

:ryan3:

most of us are pretending but a few people probably learned something new when she sang “1+1=2” so I can’t speak for everyone

:suburban:

• Haha 1

I just need the viewers to spill the tea and tell me what I should expect. And also reveal that the visuals are in this film 

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

“Imagine the Renaissance Film sliver carpet look in your mind” 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Well, it was nice getting to know y’all. Really enjoyed my time stanning and 10 years on ATRL. 

Special shout to XO and All Night hive. See y’all for Act II (so never). 

Z9dFtEX.mp4

😂😂😂I don’t even blame you. Downgrading from Stan to Casual fan, is the most painless way to get on with this heifer. :coffee2:

25 minutes ago, swtamira said:

she attended taylors carpet but not her own... im fuming

she showed up they just closed the carpet so she could be photographed by her own/specific photographers. this way she has control of the photos. she did the same thing with taylor's premiere and other red carpets. 

Edited by PrettyHurts

I’m going to preemptively say that Michelle was the best dressed tonight despite not seeing Bey’s fit. They dressed mother so good in that black dress I have nothing but respect for the Say Yes crooner

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

is anything even happening anymore or should i just go play sims until the screening is over to get the tea later

spacer.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

is anything even happening anymore

What do you think?

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Y’all are easily impressed I’m bored as hell. These are the same old same old Beyoncé ass kissing celebs. I want a REAL surprise. Angelina Jolie! Jennifer Aniston! Brad Pitt! Hilary Duff! Something knew something different….

not Hilary Duff :rip:

Why is Beyoncé scared of fans. Come outside no one is going to jump you. If Taylor can hug her fans at a red carpet so can she. She hates us and we’ve been known but now I especially know. Stuck up ***** only interacts with fake celebs that like her for clout. 

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Why is Beyoncé scared of fans. Come outside no one is going to jump you. If Taylor can hug her fans at a red carpet so can she. She hates us and we’ve been known but now I especially know. Stuck up ***** only interacts with fake celebs that like her for clout. 

Beyoncé is not your friend and has never tried to be lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Not it being hours later and I come back for tea and there’s NONE oof

girl at this rate you may as well go get a full 8 hours and wake up refreshed before diving into the disappointment of the inevitable nothing 

:suburban:

Is Beyoncé real? Like is she really a thing? She skipped her own carpet? It's starting to give AI, Columbia you aren't fooling me, what yacht is the real Beyoncé currently napping in?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.