Beyoncé

Kisuke

Y’all are easily impressed I’m bored as hell. These are the same old same old Beyoncé ass kissing celebs. I want a REAL surprise. Angelina Jolie! Jennifer Aniston! Brad Pitt! Hilary Duff! Something new something different….

Edited by Fleahive
  • Like 4

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Y’all are easily impressed I’m bored as hell. These are the same old same old Beyoncé ass kissing celebs. I want a REAL surprise. Angelina Jolie! Jennifer Aniston! Brad Pitt! Hilary Duff! Something knew something different….

girl...what connection do those people have with beyonce. You just want a stunt and you are not getting that. Move on

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Y’all are easily impressed I’m bored as hell. These are the same old same old Beyoncé ass kissing celebs. I want a REAL surprise. Angelina Jolie! Jennifer Aniston! Brad Pitt! Hilary Duff! Something knew something different….

tbf would u invite/ask ppl to come to ur event who don’t know u frfr or possibly bring bad press?

spacer.png

• Like 1

Jennifer Aniston?? in the year of 2023 :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Anyways Honey Balenciaga and Michelle are everyone up. I fell in love with Honey after this tour. Thank you Beyonce for introducing me to that goddess

9 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

not those 2005 ass celebrities 

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, Devin said:

tbf would u invite/ask ppl to come to ur event who don’t know u frfr or possibly bring bad press?

spacer.png

Oh I forget it was invite only. In that case I’ll keep my hopes low for a real surprise. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Jennifer Aniston?? in the year of 2023 :rip: 

I need Bey to shake the table I’m just bored of these same celebs. I don’t even like Ms Aniston

Mother Monster is on her way to save this tragedy 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I don’t even like Ms Aniston

Neither does the general public.

15 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

The real reunion we need to see is with Tyra banks. They were besties and then Beyoncé ghosted her ass out of nowhere. 

They were besties?

Just now, Blue Rose said:

Mother Monster is on her way to save this tragedy 

How many times are y'all gonna bring that fad up. Rewatch the behind the scenes of Videophone. Those girls do not **** with each other. That was a transaction/welcome contract to the illuminati. What happened to us beefing with that fan base. Gaga can't even save herself. If we want an A-list singer than I want Katy Perry. She at least stans the queen for real.

• Haha 1

Just now, nooniebao said:

They were besties?

Beyonce went on her show a couple times and they hung out in r/l. You can google pictures of them at a basketball game together. I'm pretty sure Beyonce just didn't want to ruin her friendship with Naomi so she kicked Tyra to the curb. It doesn't help Tyra is cooky and weird but I do think she misses her friendship with the queen. She's been brought up in a couple interviews in the past year or so.

oop I never saw this particular interview with Tyra. They went behind the scenes at the Beyonce Experience tour. This is a good watch for those that haven't seen it before. Beyonce was never awkward around Tyra.

9 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

How many times are y'all gonna bring that fad up. Rewatch the behind the scenes of Videophone. Those girls do not **** with each other. That was a transaction/welcome contract to the illuminati. What happened to us beefing with that fan base. Gaga can't even save herself. If we want an A-list singer than I want Katy Perry. She at least stans the queen for real.

You so real for this

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

about time she arrived.

Ok, but can she be like normal for once? Why is she entering through the garage? Why are we catching footage of Blue Blue from an upside mirror? Is she for real? :biblio:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Ok, but can she be like normal for once? Why is she entering through the garage? Why are we catching footage of Blue Blue from an upside mirror? Is she for real? :biblio:

its mad annoying yet on brand of her. 

not Twitter Hive fuming :deadbanana4: she prob just arrives w/ her hair done then heads to the garage to put on makeup + fit. 

inb4 she dropped her kids off and dipped.

34 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

girl...what connection do those people have with beyonce

well Ms. Duff is also an expert vacationer :ryan3:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

well Shangela was mentioned as present and he has an entire SA lawsuit ongoing iirc (or it ended recently but either way)

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.