Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just realized it’s only 5 (!) days till the LA premiere. We about to see mother again, plus all the celebs who attend.

That should give us enough content to last till Nov 30. Cause these albums rankings aren’t it ddjdjj

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

Just realized it’s only 5 (!) days till the LA premiere. We about to see mother again, plus all the celebs who attend.

That should give us enough content to last till Nov 30. Cause these albums rankings aren’t it ddjdjj

spacer.png

Cut to her doing a voice over to introduce the film and not showing up to the premier. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

the way ALL UP IN YOUR ASS is about to be in my Spotify wrapped Top 5 this year :coffee: I've been obsessed with it for the last 2 months, live version especially so.

if you hate this song ur just not cunty enough :chick1:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Titanbaddie said:

Cut to her doing a voice over to introduce the film and not showing up to the premier. 

if she pulls this **** after showing up to #her premiere, I'm returning my Ce Noir unboxing soul of the perfume or whatever.

7 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m a trainwreck in the morning:michael:

I’m a b**** in thee afternoon:mandown:

"Gwirl, in the evening too" 🤣🤣🤣Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

BANNER-970x250px-BEYONCE-FACEOFF8.jpg

It's almost the end!

There's only a few hours remaining before we close the 4th round!

The moment of truth is upon us and soon we'll have to choose which opening outfit is deemed the best of the tour.

> round iv: the form <

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kassi said:

spacer.png

what will we do when it’s premiere day, her ass can’t be bothered to show up and no celebs in attendance either ? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tangane said:

BANNER-970x250px-BEYONCE-FACEOFF8.jpg

It's almost the end!

There's only a few hours remaining before we close the 4th round!

The moment of truth is upon us and soon we'll have to choose which opening outfit is deemed the best of the tour.

> round iv: the form <

Campaigning for Brussels :alexz2:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and Paris, her alleged favorite city, can’t even get a measly subway poster… 

In a way... What would be the point?
There's like 6 showings in total during that unique weekend, no?

The only one that still has seats left might be the 2am one so no need to advertise for this. :gaycat6:

Maybe it'd be wiser to promote when the movie is available on streaming platforms.

6 hours ago, Titanbaddie said:

“Hey, this is Beyoncé…” :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

well i guess some Atrl's in here who didn't want the film to air in Israel truly lost

thats-sad-sad.gif

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Edited just now by RIKI232

• Like 1

I’ve gone to the movies (AMC) 5 times in the month of November and have only seen the trailer once. I’ve only seen the trailer one time. I can’t believe they’re not blasting it in front of every release

It was always going to show in Israel, a developed and prosperous nation. Like I said before, Twitter activists are so unserious. 

Their latest romp is with Rihanna’s Puma partnership (just look it up on Twitter). And unlike AMC/Trafalgar, Puma is actually on the official BDS boycott list. Yet they’re losing that battle. If they can’t coordinate boycotts over prominent targets like Starbucks, Puma, Nike, and Disney, then they have bigger things to worry about than a limited release concert film. I hope they re-evaluate and the fake Hive stop using Bey as a punching bag. :michael: 

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

what will we do when it’s premiere day, her ass can’t be bothered to show up and no celebs in attendance either ? 

spacer.png

Rate all of the “Cozy Opulence” looks

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Rate all of the “Cozy Opulence” looks

spacer.png

no more rankings pleak i’m begging 

spacer.png

OT : they allegedly got some cities right for RWT (not that it’d be hard to guess she’d perform in paris or london lol) but it’s one more crumb 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

OT : they allegedly got some cities right for RWT (not that it’d be hard to guess she’d perform in paris or london lol) but it’s one more crumb 

Very surprised to see zero Ireland (Croke Park) dates, and only Rome (not Milan) for Italy. These have proven to be three of her biggest markets, and they were not served/under-served by RWT. Hopefully she's still negotiating in those markets.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

no more rankings pleak i’m begging 

spacer.png

What even is ticketbande? I've never heard of it. And why is their logo a ripoff of Ticketmaster's? :toofunny2:

These crumbs are moldy

The new poster is everything. I was at the theaters the other night and took a photo in front of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this is fever dream material… parkwood not only doing something right but it being COOL too ? 

Don't let the liddos see this :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.