Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

ok but like... I've been smelling so good lately :bird: Ce Noir is a smash for me.

oh I definitely liked the scent from the sample I got at my show, im just chronically unserious :-*

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

NFL stadiums can host a concert on Thursday and have their field ready for Sunday. It’s 2023, it’s time to upgrade @belgium 

31 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

This is a legit thing straight people/GP get pissed about at artists... Happened in my football obsessed country too....

South Korea has 3 stadiums. 1 is under construction (last person to perform was Bruno Mars this June) until 2025/2026, the other one is too far from the main airport, and the oldest one has stopped hosting concerts since 2019 to permanently protect the grass. :toofunny3: So now no stadium acts can come to Korea at all for a while.

I wonder if this is why Coldplay skipped South Korea on their tour 

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I wonder if this is why Coldplay skipped South Korea on their tour 

Very likely as they came to Korea last tour and Coldplay is one of the western acts South Korea is obsessed with lol

1 hour ago, I Melt Away said:

This is a legit thing straight people/GP get pissed about at artists... Happened in my football obsessed country too....

South Korea has 3 stadiums. 1 is under construction (last person to perform was Bruno Mars this June) until 2025/2026, the other one is too far from the main airport, and the oldest one has stopped hosting concerts since 2019 to permanently protect the grass. :toofunny3: So now no stadium acts can come to Korea at all for a while.

yeah i feel like stadium concerts are often messy :deadbanana4: 

**** like this happens all the time and it’s always unorganized as hell… like Bey couldn’t do a second paris date on a saturday for Renny bc construction work around the stadium was planned and months after they randomly postponed the work lmao… she could’ve easily done the date if they communicated a little better :toofunny3:

i had to skip an exam to be able to go on friday :deadbanana2: (it was worth it) 

• Like 1

See me up in the club with fifty-eleven girls

Posted in the back, got my fangs in my grill

Brooklyn brim with my eyes sitting low

And every boy in here with me got the smoke

And every girl in here got to look me up and down

All on Instagram, cake by the pound

Circulate the image every time I come around

G's up, tell me how I'm looking, babe

source.gif

• Like 1

Oh and North American stadiums are used to concerts held in their venues.

I noticed Europe, LATAM, and Australian stadiums are different bc they usually have certain stadiums for artist to bring their tours and others solely for sporting events. Often times the sporting ones have larger capacity so negotiations happen lol.

34 minutes ago, Chris said:

She needs to announce the 2024 RenaLssiance Tour dates ASAP.

:coffee2:

Sis, it's not happening :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Chris said:

She needs to announce the 2024 RenaLssiance Tour dates ASAP.

:coffee2:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Did anyone perform there? lol

apparently it was streamed not televised, so I think everyone did prerecorded ones :toofunny2:

9 hours ago, I Melt Away said:

Only having three when they are major music markets is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

hi honeybees is this true ? Am I finally going to be able to stream Cozy (Live Version) and Loop The Sample ?

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

5 minutes ago, D.Va said:

hi honeybees is this true ? Am I finally going to be able to stream Cozy (Live Version) and Loop The Sample ?

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

It’s not true (yet).

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

a live album is def coming

Like how your avi is from visuals that are definitely coming? :giraffe:

• Haha 7

53 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

If I see one more thread about this Taint McCrate person

:clack:

thank you ! don’t we have enough bland girls with annoying singing voices already ? 

:clack:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.