Beyoncé

Kisuke

If she included the visuals, how do y'all think it would fit in with the tour and docu?  Like would she show each video, and discuss it, and then the live version?  How would you think it would mesh?

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

People like to say these things, but most of the GP doesnt even know a movie is out there with the way she does promo... like lets be for real, to most.people, this movie doesnt exist nor does it spark enough interest

The promo was literally on CBS 

Some of you keep comparing bey's promo to that other girl but you forget that other girl was fuc*ing a whole NFL twink and got the NFL to do big promo for her on stations. Lets be real

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

My November 30 showing is almost sold out but the rest of the weekend is empty so far. But most people go to the theater at the last minute. I think it will be more fun to experience it with a packed theater but either way, I will be getting both (sold out and empty theater) 

We have been begging her to do a theatrical release for years now so I will be going mornings and evenings :gaycat3:

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Yeah they did absolutely nothing to advertise this outside of her fans. But they probably saw the predictions and were happy so decided to not do anything. As long as the second trailer is playing before the movies on thanksgiving weekend, we should experience a small boost

Why does your avi perfectly fit in with every single post you make  :rip:

IMG_3960.gif.9281f0fee886cfb165b73b380bf

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Some of you keep comparing bey's promo to that other girl but you forget that other girl was fuc*ing a whole NFL twink and got the NFL to do big promo for her on stations. Lets be real

this post kinda reeks of "beyonce is only big because she's married to jay z" type of vibes, she would've had the same numbers without the NFL, like be fr, what straight man is watching football and saying "Wow I really need to see that taylor swift movie in theaters" 

:suburban:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, QueenB said:

this post kinda reeks of "beyonce is only big because she's married to jay z" type of vibes, she would've had the same numbers without the NFL, like be fr, what straight man is watching football and saying "Wow I really need to see that taylor swift movie in theaters" 

No i am saying her relationships itself was INDEED promo for that movie. The attention she was getting was widespread and NFL helped her with it. Yes that did help even if little

2 hours ago, Kingdom said:

whole NFL twink

on what planet is he a twink??? some of y’all just log on and say anything

sorry but what she’s been doing for the film barely counts as promo - the vast majority of the people following parkwood (where most of the “promo” has taken place) are already chronically online stans. a lot of people aren’t really aware that either 1) the film is coming at all or 2) when it’s coming because the information just isn’t as widespread as it could be. 

it would be one thing if this were an arthouse release and only a handful of theaters were screening it to begin with, but she’s partnering with a huge distributor… there’s no real excuse lmao

• Like 6

It’s not like she’s getting anyone outside of the hive to check the film tho. It was proven with Taylor’s. Her initial prediction kept decreasing because the pace of the sale never picked up (usually the week before the premiere is quite stronger than the previous ones), and the walk-ups were not good either. It’s mostly a fan experience, casual fans and GP don’t care for it no matter the promotion. It’s the same for Bey.

Edited by Draper.

my brother lives in Brussels and told me the straights there are pissed off by Bey bc she ****** up the greenery in their stadium and now they can’t play football there and have to relocate to a worse stadium :deadbanana4:

but in other news i got a mug with "What would Beyoncé do" written on it and it’s really hilarious cause she wouldn’t do **** :stare: 

"let Yvette handle it" "should i book another yacht trip ?" "lol these dumb **** still think they’ll get a music video from me”

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

my brother lives in Brussels and told me the straights there are pissed off by Bey bc she ****** up the greenery in their stadium and now they can’t play football there and have to relocate to a worse stadium :deadbanana4:

Just googled this. It's what they get for not using turf rolls which are very affordable, can be quickly replaced and afaik are being used in pretty much every stadium in Germany and probably most of Europe. :rip:

The many concerts in the King Baudouin Stadium have an equally great impact. Several insiders point out that the turf must be replaced after every concert. By 2023 alone, four performances will have taken place. “To put it with some exaggeration, it is Beyoncé and Rammstein's fault that the match was moved. The turf has been mismanaged," he said.

At OH Leuven and most professional clubs, the top layer is removed once a year and the field is then reseeded. However, that is an operation that takes eight to ten weeks. The summer months serve for that recovery, while the King Baudouin Stadium was filled three times for concerts during that period. The turf is therefore always replaced superficially. This results in a surface that is more difficult to absorb water. (x)

Edited by ICLDXU4HS
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Just googled this. It's what they get for not using turf rolls which are very affordable, can be quickly replaced and afaik are being used in pretty much every stadium in Germany and probably most of Europe. :rip:

The many concerts in the King Baudouin Stadium have an equally great impact. Several insiders point out that the turf must be replaced after every concert. By 2023 alone, four performances will have taken place. “To put it with some exaggeration, it is Beyoncé and Rammstein's fault that the match was moved. The turf has been mismanaged," he said.

At OH Leuven and most professional clubs, the top layer is removed once a year and the field is then reseeded. However, that is an operation that takes eight to ten weeks. The summer months serve for that recovery, while the King Baudouin Stadium was filled three times for concerts during that period. The turf is therefore always replaced superficially. This results in a surface that is more difficult to absorb water. (x)

oh Stade De France don’t end my fav King Flopdouin Stadium like that :clap3:

The LA premiere is in 6 days and the London one on the 30th so these are her chances to SHOW OUT, especially with the strike being over. It's already bad enough that the promo is exclusively to stans and not even spread out to her casual fans

• Like 1

starting to get ads for dupes beyond the Loewe catsuit :dies:

Spoiler

spacer.png

RWT you will always be famous despite the parfum woman’s efforts to bury you

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kingdom said:

Let’s not keep doing this Beyoncé has been married to the most powerful man in the industry for most of her career any resources she doesn’t expend is because she does not want to. Come on she can freaking book super bowls she is laying back this area I assume because something very political is coming next year worse then formation. 

And if this whole country narrative and taking the culture back is true Taylor swift being the biggest pop star in the world and a country star plays into a very major narrative of Beyoncé doing something innovative and riske a black superstar doing country? That will make waves around the world you guys are not thinking this through. Think bigger this is how Beyoncé works she wants to shock the culture each time. 

49 minutes ago, osiris777 said:

And if this whole country narrative and taking the culture back is true Taylor swift being the biggest pop star in the world and a country star plays into a very major narrative of Beyoncé doing something innovative and riske a black superstar doing country? That will make waves around the world you guys are not thinking this through. Think bigger this is how Beyoncé works she wants to shock the culture each time. 

yeah time to go to bed Yvette 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

RWT you will always be famous despite the parfum woman’s efforts to bury you

ok but like... I've been smelling so good lately :bird: Ce Noir is a smash for me.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

we just needa stop comparing Bey to #her tbh.

I've been saying that.

13 hours ago, kimberly said:

hi girls :bird: what's new?

nothing, I see. I'll be back in another month :redface: imma go be COZY in this CUFF IT szn or whateva :campfire:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

but in other news i got a mug with "What would Beyoncé do" written on it and it’s really hilarious cause she wouldn’t do **** :stare: 

"let Yvette handle it" "should i book another yacht trip ?" "lol these dumb **** still think they’ll get a music video from me”

This is a legit thing straight people/GP get pissed about at artists... Happened in my football obsessed country too....

South Korea has 3 stadiums. 1 is under construction (last person to perform was Bruno Mars this June) until 2025/2026, the other one is too far from the main airport, and the oldest one has stopped hosting concerts since 2019 to permanently protect the grass. :toofunny3: So now no stadium acts can come to Korea at all for a while.

Edited by I Melt Away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.