Beyoncé

Kisuke

On 5/7/2022 at 1:38 AM, ShouldersSideways said:

FSFhJrfXsAApfEk?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't think this is coincidence. But it may just be the beginning of a slow reintroduction and not sign of an imminent release.

It's always that I AM tour pose :clap3:

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I feel like her curly hairstyle is iconic esp during the IAM era. And interestingly, not many artists are doing curly hair!?

On 5/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, ShouldersSideways said:

FSFhJrfXsAApfEk?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't think this is coincidence. But it may just be the beginning of a slow reintroduction and not sign of an imminent release.

Some of these have been there for months/years tho...

These Bey comparison threads…

You know when you that b**** when you cause all this conversation. 

vtDYVZP.thumb.gif.a4d9d284eb1055b2cf7c67

Just now, Devin said:

These Bey comparison threads…

You know when you that b**** when you cause all this conversation. 

This + the reboot made me realize just how small the base is relative to others. Like we don’t even start or provoke these conversations ? It’s weird. 

Some of these gayrods are so annoying.

WHAT is the importance of comparing her to Angelina or how her career stacks up 19 years later?

Go outside and spend time with your damn mother instead.

supertiffany

7 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

This + the reboot made me realize just how small the base is relative to others. Like we don’t even start or provoke these conversations ? It’s weird. 

Yeah I noticed a lot of the Hive are gone or was over the site restarting. Most of the remaining stans aren’t starting anything unless a Bey thread appears.

Yeah the Hive is pretty much gone from the site, the base is mostly dead, we don't even bother anymore and she loses most polls. But people don't forget her despite the fact that we also stay away from shady except the three Hives posting in all Gaga's threads and that monster with a Bey's avie who dedicates his time insulting Britney. 

Btw Happy Mother's Day Beyonce!

41 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Yeah the Hive is pretty much gone from the site, the base is mostly dead, we don't even bother anymore and she loses most polls. But people don't forget her despite the fact that we also stay away from shady except the three Hives posting in all Gaga's threads and that monster with a Bey's avie who dedicates his time insulting Britney. 

speaking of, what happened to that Beyoncé forum one user here made? Did they just shut down?

27 minutes ago, yonsé said:

speaking of, what happened to that Beyoncé forum one user here made? Did they just shut down?

I really don't know. I tried to get back there like two weeks after it was posted here and the link didn't work. 

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

I really don't know. I tried to get back there like two weeks after it was posted here and the link didn't work. 

The owner was ThirdWardBey. They changed the name to popjunkie I believe. I wish they kept their account here tho. 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

The owner was ThirdWardBey. They changed the name to popjunkie I believe. I wish they kept their account here tho. 

Oh it’s not Beyoncé themed anymore, it’s basically like here…bummed :gaycat6:

At this rate I’ll gladly accept a ivy park drop or at least a new insta post, bored as hell

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Oh it’s not Beyoncé themed anymore, it’s basically like here…bummed :gaycat6:

Yeah I think that’s why many of us didn’t return. :frown:

Does anyone know any other songs that were meant for her or she wanted them? 

In 2012 Alex Clare mentioned she wanted this one and that he should have given it to her. I assume for 4. 

Also, if she was going to collaborate with Sam Smith, she would have nailed “No Peace” 

6 minutes ago, Wizard said:

why is "beyoncé autistic" popping up in the twitter search bar :toofunny3:

I’m sorry? :rip:

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

At this rate I’ll gladly accept a ivy park drop or at least a new insta post, bored as hell

giphy.gif

I heard new IVP is coming at the end of may, but unsure if she’ll be in it since she was in the last 2; before that she was alternating which ones she was in

Edited by yonsé

27 minutes ago, Triton said:

Does anyone know any other songs that were meant for her or she wanted them? 

In 2012 Alex Clare mentioned she wanted this one and that he should have given it to her. I assume for 4. 

Also, if she was going to collaborate with Sam Smith, she would have nailed “No Peace” 

This was from the same session as No Angel. love Caroline polachek, would love to see her on b7 in some capacity.

also she scrapped a collab with sleigh bells that was part of the first draft of 4 (before she went classic rnb) that sampled this:

they tweeted about it when the studio session happened (diplo introduced them) but the song never came out because she changed directions for 4.

I don’t wanna hear **** about Bey not being able to emote ever again. 

I’m having relationship trouble and omfg the way Pray You Catch Me just played while I was in the shower and sent me into a spiral.   :sad:

Now excuse me while I down a handful of Mellies tonight  :gaycat6:

27 minutes ago, Wizard said:

i think it started with this user :rip:

i'm screaming :deadbanana2: 

I completely ignored that new forum once it stopped being only Bey focused

I don’t get on Atrl for anything other that Bey base , so not using a replica at all. 

9 hours ago, Devin said:

Oh, there's no point anymore then. 

4 hours ago, Wizard said:

i think it started with this user :rip:

I read her other posts and... :rip:

It's not just Bey either, Nina Simone too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.