Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Also here some hot tea:

OTR2 was Beys worst tour to date. She was tired, half assed her choreo compared to Beychella and as a Bey Fan there is only so much I can take from Jay

speak for yourself, she was everything at my show lol!

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 hours ago, yonsé said:

:rip:

get ur coinz ready girls :gaycat2: if jay is on the lead single u know issa wrap

Jay Z please do us a favor and leave Beyoncé alone thank u 

12 hours ago, Click Clack said:

speak for yourself, she was everything at my show lol!

Mine too! She slayed 

13 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

another update... again? and this time i cant even have my dark theme?????

Install dark reader for Chrome (PC) or Neo Noir (mobile). It works for me cause I hate the white mode for this layout.

I missed FWT and OTR2 so any tour stop at MetLife Stadium I’m going. 

image0.gif

I love how she included Lost Yo Mind during Ring The Alarm during the FWT 

image0.gif

We all are only here for B7 being the next era and your but I rebuke any acceptance of an OTR3 over a DC3 reunion

FSFhJrfXsAApfEk?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't think this is coincidence. But it may just be the beginning of a slow reintroduction and not sign of an imminent release.

20 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Also here some hot tea:

OTR2 was Beys worst tour to date. She was tired, half assed her choreo compared to Beychella and as a Bey Fan there is only so much I can take from Jay

Based on what happened at the time with Live Nation, Jay obviously wrote a cheque his typical tours couldn't cash.... so he brought his wife in (fresh from Beychella) to save the day. She did her absolute best with the time given.

I'm happy we were able to close their infidelity trilogy w/ EIL, but it does make one wonder what she had planned: New solo album? New DC album? A movie role? A 4th child? 

I really want Beyoncé to make/direct a movie.

If RUN was an actual film, how iconic. I don't even care if it's traditionally "good", the campier the better imo. Lean into the Foxxy Cleopatra mindset, do it for the fun, the Obsessed-level memes....

2 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I love how she included Lost Yo Mind during Ring The Alarm during the FWT 

image0.gif

Oh I totally forgot about this! going to rewatch now!!! I love it also because it shows she is still kind of aware of this song, one of her best bonus tracks. the last minute's vocals!!

7 minutes ago, swissman said:

I really want Beyoncé to make/direct a movie.

I second this. 

7 hours ago, Devin said:

Omg I remember watching this. 

The first two eras her performances were all like this, girlie had something to PROVE. she was hungry, I miss it 

I just love it when Beyoncé reviewers can actually sing. :smitten: She deconstructed some of the complex runs herself to analyze them. 

This is why Bey was able to preserve her voice over time because she never went out her range. Gladys explained it very well

I’m still not over this puta never doing this song live or acknowledging it 

3 hours ago, Triton said:

Maybe one day she'll perform a portion of it or use a mash-up/remix of it as a video interlude  for one of her future tours.

4 hours ago, Triton said:

That will never make sense to me.. why record so many portions of the song and even appearing in the video for a significant part of it only to not even have an official credit? Make it make sense

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

That will never make sense to me.. why record so many portions of the song and even appearing in the video for a significant part of it only to not even have an official credit? Make it make sense

I've asked myself the same. She even was credited as "Third Ward Thrills" when she did background vocals for Jay-Z, she wasn't even credited in that Frank Ocean song (i kinda get it, it was also only background vocals) & that other song by DJ Khaled (although i'm glad they didn't credit her because it would've only been like a click-bait, i'm kinda mad)

5 hours ago, Triton said:

Or at least getting credited for it i hate it here 

Oh and i forgot, apparently she has done background vocals for "Up&Up" too

Edited by CoralBlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.