Beyoncé

Kisuke

Loved her energy tonight and all the added bits of movement.  I’ma need to her to switch up that Opening and Cuff It outfit tomorrow night tho.  We definitely got the best opening look in Seattle.

• Replies 112.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Chris said:

The way the crowd adores AUIYM.

:'(

It’s amazing live. I was shook at my show

3 hours ago, benyonce said:

She's really hitting all the moves, even the minor ones in between that she sometimes skips

🎥🎥🎥

me thinks she’ll release the concert special and the film as a bundle after the tour ends to keep the era going. Or like weeks apart

• Like 2

They also handed out wristbands before the concert.

Edited by Embustera

I'm never negative for negativity's sake but Meg's appearance felt sloppy :deadbanana4: The entrance was lowkey and they didn't really have any interaction because Bey was stuck on the truck. I hope they do it differently tomorrow. It deserves to be a moment

• Like 8

3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Ofc she'd wear the ugliest thing for the cuff it segment for the concert she intends to *potentially* have a movie from 

I'm surprised there were no new outfits tonight aside from the opening one? 

Repeating outfits is just in case something fails. She can use the takes from the date she’s worn them before.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Chris said:

She really kicked the Balmain outfit to the side, huh?

:rip:

thank god cause that clunky ****’s ugly :alexz2:

• Like 1

She basically reused outfits from Atlanta (Formation, Church Girl, I’m That Girl) and Los Angeles (Cuff It and the big 3). Makes sense considering those are the dates she was rumored to be filming. I don’t know if she filmed New Jersey too, but the outfits are the same there (I’m That Girl, Church Girl).

• Like 3

There’s no way these are the costumes she would want in the film, right. They are not it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

She basically reused outfits from Atlanta (Formation, Church Girl, I’m That Girl) and Los Angeles (Cuff It and the big 3). Makes sense considering those are the dates she was rumored to be filming. I don’t know if she filmed New Jersey too, but the outfits are the same there (I’m That Girl, Church Girl).

Well she better use the ATL footage for the Cuff it segment cause.. :biblio:

Wait she wore this for the first concert in LA

Bey+Pink.jpg

Yeah she could use this footage this was kind of a serve ngl

Anything but the katy perry witness bodysuit pls :-x

Best POV I’ve seen from the Megan performance, it’s not as bad as I thought. But yes I still hope Bey interacts with her more today, if she’s there.

The Pucci outfit for Cuff It is amazing, but to be fair it’s the section with the best outfits. My top picks would be Original Koma, Pink Ivy Park both versions, and blue cowboy (but it’s fine she’s not using this one since she’s using the red one for AUIYM); Pucci comes right after.

36 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Best POV I’ve seen from the Megan performance, it’s not as bad as I thought. But yes I still hope Bey interacts with her more today, if she’s there.

This pissed me off more than it should've 😭

not yall hating the club kid cuff it outfit like it’s not a top 5 look from this tour  :fan:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yonsé said:

It’s amazing live. I was shook at my show

I would not know that since she didn't perform it not ONCE in her TWO shows in Chicago.

:grump:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I hope they do it differently tomorrow

If Megan does not show up tomorrow.....

:dies:

The Megan cameo (double pun) was good but definitely left us wanting more. She should be on stage for 2min not one. But hey at least her microphone was working #BabySteps 

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The Megan cameo (double pun) was good but definitely left us wanting more. She should be on stage for 2min not one. But hey at least her microphone was working #BabySteps 

So she ditched that charity event for 2 min on stage? Am I understanding that correctly?

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.