Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

I love Moo but she’s doing this because new music makes no noise (even when it’s great like Caution) :gaycat7:

I think she just enjoys the process. Couple years ago she was on a Twitter Space chatting with her fans about some album anniversary 

• Like 2

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I think she just enjoys the process. Couple years ago she was on a Twitter Space chatting with her fans about some album anniversary 

Glitter anniversary AND the autobiography release. When I tell my ENTIRE tl was engaged for a month. PROMOTION.

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

This person is probably lying but imma post it anyways.. just in case:alexz2:

They are literally guessing.

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not this again :deadbanana4:

the moon theories are next 

Shhhh, let me have hope in something :lmao:

• Haha 1

I can’t @ that old white man cluelessly spilling accurate tea about Houston when asked at random by a hive holding a camera four months ago :deadbanana: The only concrete info we’ve gotten this era and we were too traumatized to take it completely seriously n

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Glitter anniversary AND the autobiography release. When I tell my ENTIRE tl was engaged for a month. PROMOTION.

she promoted her album anniversary and somehow she is still a legend? I was told that wasn’t possible and that only mysterious artists succeeded 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chris said:

The reason why the visuals are delayed is because AUIYM had to be reshot.

Heard the song is also being remastered :-*

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I can’t @ that old white man cluelessly spilling accurate tea about Houston when asked at random by a hive holding a camera four months ago :deadbanana: The only concrete info we’ve gotten this era and we were too traumatized to take it completely seriously n

Wait, what?! 

Just now, Redporus said:

Heard the song is also being remastered :-*

The song is perfect, no way 

4 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

wait what are you referring to?

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Wait, what?! 

One of her team said they were filming the Houston show back then.

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

i’ll take it seriously once i’m able to hit play on a it :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Am I blind or I just see one camera in that photo?

Nah, bro, same 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.