Beyoncé

Kisuke

14 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I think the tshirt is her just taking her last chances to troll us before announcing the visuals. The last news we got about the visuals are too recent for them to be scrapped already.

Cant wait until you also wake up

• Haha 3

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

i’m pretty sure the date @RideOrDie hinted is real

get ready for friday the 13th of October for Echoville :pig:

It can’t be. She won’t release the visuals the same day as The Eras Tour movie :rip:

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Cant wait until you also wake up

Baby, quote the negativity troupe if you want. Leave me alone. :rip:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It's gotten FWT Dvd'd :rip: there's no denying it anymore 

I think she wants us to think that to really have us give up before unleashing them upon us

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

It can’t be. She won’t release the visuals the same day as The Eras Tour movie :rip:

Oh help well i’m still thinking October will be it

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I think she wants us to think that to really have us give up before unleashing them upon us

I qm HOLLERING at Swarm.Hive being in denial like that :ahh:

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I qm HOLLERING at Swarm.Hive being in denial like that :ahh:

bffr she’s not scrapping an entire film with 16 mv’s she filmed for months and funded :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

bffr she’s not scrapping an entire film with 16 mv’s she filmed for months and funded :lakitu:

Don’t even bother explaining.

10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

8 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Don’t even bother explaining.

Well for your sake, I hope ur right. I made my peace long time ago anyway

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Will gladly eat crown ten fold if they ever see the light of day, but that sounds exactly like something she would do :rip: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Will gladly eat crown ten fold if they ever see the light of day, but that sounds exactly like something she would do :rip: 

What would she gain out of that? :skull:

except for traumatizing us for fun (which she has atp) :chick2:

Edited by Bicassie

Just now, Bicassie said:

What would she gain out of that? :skull:

except for tormenting and traumatizing us for fun

She's probably not happy with how it turned out and thinks it would be damaging to her 'image' if they are out so she'd rather take the loss on money  instead 

Just now, AxelFox said:

She's probably not happy with how it turned out and thinks it would be damaging to her 'image' if they are out so she'd rather take the loss on money  instead 

Then why shop them to studios and streamers? :skull:

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Then why shop them to studios and streamers? :skull:

That allegedly happened more than half a year ago :rip: and there's still no sign of anything coming

On the contrary, signs are pointing towards it being shelved, given her track record 

'You are the visual baby' very much gave 'you can watch the Formation tour in your mind', but if there were still any doubts the ******* t-shirt sealed it 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

That allegedly happened more than half a year ago :rip: and there's still no sign of anything coming

On the contrary, signs are pointing towards it being shelved, given her track record 

'You are the visual baby' very much gave 'you can watch the Formation tour in your mind', but if there were still any doubts the ******* t-shirt sealed it 

but yet she still teases multiple music video’s every night during interludes? 

Idk I’m definitely airing more on the side that it was shelved. 

However, this person noted Rick Owen thus far is the only designer that’s been featured in the visuals. 

To that end, Above the Line has exclusively learned that Queen Bey and her Parkwood Entertainment banner are shopping a new Renaissance visual album to studios and streamers, though there haven’t been any takers just yet.

[…]

The individual said that Renaissance has been completed, but that it remains in limbo, explaining that select studios and streamers actually got a look at the project between four and six months ago, but they passed at the time.

[…]

With studios and streamers growing increasingly hungry for content in lieu of Hollywood’s ongoing double strike, it’s possible that one could reconsider its earlier pass on Renaissance — that is if, in fact, the film is still on the market. According to our source, it is, though it’s always possible that a stealth deal has been made.

The film’s actually being shopped since last December and several major studios have passed, including Paramount. But she’s re-shot several of her videos since (multiple times). I think she’ll probably end up doing a streaming deal. 

Doesn’t look shelved to me. :michael:

Just now, sillycilla said:

Idk I’m definitely airing more on the side that it was shelved. 

However, this person noted Rick Owen thus far is the only designer that’s been featured in the visuals. 

She stays self referencing visuals on tour with her looks

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Doesn’t look shelved to me. :michael:

exactly :ducky:

but she’s using severe psychological warfare to buy time

Edited by Bicassie
  • Haha 1

Dagger to the heart most studios passed every time :gaycat6:  it might stay in limbo. 

With talk of the strike coming to an end and it doesn’t appear a streamer has taken the bait yet.. if I was Bey I wouldn’t even take their money for the disrespect. 

I do wonder how much she’s asking though. I’ve lowkey been thinking this is a Monique/Netflix fight behind the scenes. 

Edited by sillycilla

I know y’all will say I’m crazy but… im glad we’re still waiting for the visuals because that means the era isn’t over and we still have something to look forward to (even after the tour)

:khaylan2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.