• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

I’m not making to NOLA yall :gaycat6: I got scammed and I don’t think the bank will return the money in time for show :weeps:

Whaaaaaaaaa :cries:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Catching up in here always brings the kiis

khaylan2.jpeg

someone has to provide the entertainment since it’s not her 

:khaylan2:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

I’m not making to NOLA yall :gaycat6: I got scammed and I don’t think the bank will return the money in time for show :weeps:

Did you pay for hole pics from a str8 guy on onlyfans? Never do it!

:rogue:

22 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh the "beyoncé’s the queen of the world she doesn’t have to do ANYTHING" crowd definitely gives that

and if it’s been 10 years of complaints why are y'all still interacting with it then ? :rip: telling us to move on from the complaining when y’all (not you specifically) can’t move on from said complaints….

also the "it’s been forever that she hasn’t promoted" isn’t even true lol every single era had performances, videos, outings, award show appearances and so on, none of her eras (or anyone’s ever) was as boring and uneventful as this one is and y'all STILL not getting that is just… it’s getting laughable fr :deadbanana4:

Bey kind of is queen of the world though :gayoncecat1:

Self titled had the Grammys and Brit’s that was it. Era lasted like a month then she went on tour with her husband:ahh: Lemonade she actually did every major award show but did no interviews, no behind the scenes stuff, you had to catch her on tour or watch the performances when they premiered cuz she took them off YouTube. Renny she did neither and only the tour but she’s doing almost every song from the album.  That’s why I’m kind of confused why atrl hive is so up in arms about her fumbling her singles and stuff like that this era. The lack of videos is a big ???? cuz she teased them but as for everything else um well she’s BEEN like that. Maybe you’re living in the past a bit? Its not 2011 anymore 

• Like 1

Mind you stats wise she still has her foot on almost every girl in the games neck after almost 30 years in the game with quality music and performance alone yeah she won real bad with renny. I can’t even be mad at her anymore :jonny:

Edited by bijonse
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

"you’re killing all the fun" like what fun are we talking about ? ranking fugly clothes ? :redface:

and ESPECIALLY after this dumpster fire of an era, if we’re still here talking about her trust, we love that woman deep. i certainly wouldn’t put up with her antics if if i didn’t 

That’s what I mean like if you think everything she does sucks and her clothes are ugly and she’s boring etc. do you even really like her :dies: like read what you type in here after you type it sshdjhdjsjsksks

mind you renny tour has her best tour looks EASILY this is not MCS with the actual fugly costumes

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Devin said:

I am READY for the mess & meltdowns in H-Town tonight! When she invites Megan and Travis on stage and cuts off they mic next. Followed by her removing AUIYM and just performing Thique and Drunk whewww 

spacer.png

There’s absolutely no way she would cut AUIYM over Thique. Giselle doesn’t enjoy doing Thique at all. 

6 minutes ago, Draper. said:

There’s absolutely no way she would cut AUIYM over Thique. Giselle doesn’t enjoy doing Thique at all. 

She hates it bc she skinny now.

Although its not too late to swap out RDY for All Night. 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

I can’t wait to reveal my favorite RWT looks.

:jonny5:

do it now

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight live either, attending a social gathering with real people :celestial3:

once again bestie, the people in your head are not real

:sistrens:

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

do it now

I’ma hold off til the last few shows. I have a feeling she will sneak another good look or two in. 

:jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

once again bestie, the people in your head are not real

:sistrens:

blocked and reported :swim2:

46 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

oh no :emofish: praying for you

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Can’t help myself…

They forgot to mention the rocket has “HOUSTON AERONAUTICS” in bright lights on the backside of it :khaylan2:

9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

They forgot to mention the rocket has “HOUSTON AERONAUTICS” in bright lights on the backside of it :khaylan2:

Yes!

LISTEN!!! I’m already kind of obsessed with any kind of theories and puzzles in general. 

The wiz is all about finding your way back home. During the interlude before Thique (memories) find your way back is played in the background as someone pointed out on TikTok. This is a big homecoming for her with special guests.. 

And I know y’all hate the Kansas City thing but it had to have been moved for a reason. 

Let me have this!!!!

Jealous is such a good song, aged like wine. People who were dragging Jealous are the ones who need to be leaving this base!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

Bey kind of is queen of the world though :gayoncecat1:

Self titled had the Grammys and Brit’s that was it. Era lasted like a month then she went on tour with her husband:ahh: Lemonade she actually did every major award show but did no interviews, no behind the scenes stuff, you had to catch her on tour or watch the performances when they premiered cuz she took them off YouTube. Renny she did neither and only the tour but she’s doing almost every song from the album.  That’s why I’m kind of confused why atrl hive is so up in arms about her fumbling her singles and stuff like that this era. The lack of videos is a big ???? cuz she teased them but as for everything else um well she’s BEEN like that. Maybe you’re living in the past a bit? Its not 2011 anymore 

she is but don’t tell her or else we’ll see even LESS of her :rip:

to me the singles/streaming/social media fumbling are just part of a bigger problem but they don’t actively bother me 

not seeing her for a year before the tour, not knowing anything that’s going on with this era and what’s next, not having a single streamable event or performance this era… now THOSE are the real things that bother me 

i’d kill for Ren to have the same amount of exceptional performances Lem had 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Shelter said:

B’day has come back to life, getting 1 million daily updates. Same with BEYONCÉ. 

took them long enough :rogue:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.