Beyoncé

Kisuke

The switch to a different topic now, even you get sick of your whining @sillycilla :dies:

her music already IS big with the next generation, they were the main ones doing stuff like the cuff it challenge. A lot of the complaining is for nothing bc yall swore the tour would bomb and renny would sink like a rock. Like I said, SHE WON, get used to it you’ve had a long time to adjust 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Y'all not tired yet? :rip:

Weren't we at 3000 pages like yesterday? Hive, do we have lives? :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that followed by the "why don’t you stan anyone else" card is always a kii :rogue:

While the same ones just let the thread die to Page 4 and spend time in silence with one another

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jane said:

Tik Tok is always doing half the promoting for Bey and it's the social media taking over right now. Love that for Bey.  Beyoncé being the only act from the 90's being compared daily to acts that came after 2005 but hey let them talk. She is the standard and will remain past 50 because of not flooding people with crap. This tour definitely made me understand Bey's vision more and her longtime goals. I'm so happy to stan a SMART business woman and not just a cheap pop star. 

She won so bad with renny era 

Edited by bijonse

imagine tonight when she sings “it’s my bloodline on the front lines” and it’s both Blue & Megan that pop out  :jonny5:

• Like 1

Just now, sillycilla said:

How do you all get your twitter to embed? I’ve changed the x and still doesn’t work. 

Just change it directly to twitter.com and then copy that direct link, not the "share" link.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

How do you all get your twitter to embed? I’ve changed the x and still doesn’t work. 

Anyways, this radio staff on their fave Beyoncé songs, was cute

https://x.com/krbe/status/1705604028875571478?s=46&t=DBEzweI3pkN0q0I7VG8vbQ

Copy link and paste to ur browser. 
Then use the link from the browser instead.

Elon needa get that sh- together vs worrying about other bs.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bijonse said:

No we’re not though. Y’all are just annoying bc everybody already like agrees that she COULD be doing more but she’s not and turning this base into an echo chamber of your frustrations talking about the same self sabotage she’s been doing for more than ten years is annoying as hell. That’s why it seems like some of yall don’t really like her, bc why keep complaining it’s been forever now that she doesn’t promote, doesn’t do interviews, fumbles singles etc. MOVE (out the way) ON

spacer.png

anyway, I really hope if RWT 2024 is real she rearranges the setlist to give it like a fresh feel. Kinda like she did for MCS 2014. Would go a third time and I never thought I would be like that but renny tour really blew my mind 

oh the "beyoncé’s the queen of the world she doesn’t have to do ANYTHING" crowd definitely gives that

and if it’s been 10 years of complaints why are y'all still interacting with it then ? :rip: telling us to move on from the complaining when y’all (not you specifically) can’t move on from said complaints….

also the "it’s been forever that she hasn’t promoted" isn’t even true lol every single era had performances, videos, outings, award show appearances and so on, none of her eras (or anyone’s ever) was as boring and uneventful as this one is and y'all STILL not getting that is just… it’s getting laughable fr :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

While the same ones just let the thread die to Page 4 and spend time in silence with one another

this too like the thread wouldn’t even do a page a day if the complainers stopped complaining

by all means go do your lil rankings, us complaining about the lack of things this era should stop you from doing that and yet… :coffee2:

46 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that followed by the "why don’t you stan anyone else" card is always a kii :rogue:

they are all so obtuse and always miss the point. Bey has had her share of flops, anyone still riding with her is in it for something else, not the charts.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bijonse said:

The switch to a different topic now, even you get sick of your whining @sillycilla :dies:

her music already IS big with the next generation, they were the main ones doing stuff like the cuff it challenge. A lot of the complaining is for nothing bc yall swore the tour would bomb and renny would sink like a rock. Like I said, SHE WON, get used to it you’ve had a long time to adjust 

How am I switching topics?!! Lmao y’all give me whiplash trying to keep up. You are using me as the scapegoat for 6 other posters opinions lol. My complaints have always been consistent. 

Thank goodness for cuff it keeping the album afloat for as long as it did. Cause sales and streaming have stalled. 

And why would you think people would be mad the tour is doing well? Lmao, this is why you are swarm hive because you think criticizing tactics, decisions,  and set lists makes us enemy number one. Bye girl, can’t take y’all seriously.

Edited by sillycilla

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

And the drama continues.

:skull:

@Devin How's your day going? Ready for tonight's show?

:sistrens:

I am READY for the mess & meltdowns in H-Town tonight! When she invites Megan and Travis on stage and cuts off they mic next. Followed by her removing AUIYM and just performing Thique and Drunk whewww 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

You are using me as the scapegoat for 6 other posters opinions

Be grateful you were not lumped with @Fleahive.

• Haha 2

"you’re killing all the fun" like what fun are we talking about ? ranking fugly clothes ? :redface:

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

they are all so obtuse and always miss the point. Bey has had her share of flops, anyone still riding with her is in it for something else, not the charts.

and ESPECIALLY after this dumpster fire of an era, if we’re still here talking about her trust, we love that woman deep. i certainly wouldn’t put up with her antics if if i didn’t 

:khaylan2:

• Thanks 3

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight live either, attending a social gathering with real people :celestial3:

I'll read your complaints tomorrow morning :chick1:

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I'll read your complaints tomorrow morning

And who is this directed to?

:foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I bought all 4 Pose boxes Crumbs&All, I get a pass to complain

spacer.png

same i paid 50€ shipping for a 60€ vinyl i never even opened + 30€ hidden fees nobody told me about, trust i can complain about Moneyoncé as much as

i want

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

And who is this directed to?

:foxaylove2:

no one in particular.

you love mess. :khaylan2:

I’m not making to NOLA yall :gaycat6: I got scammed and I don’t think the bank will return the money in time for show :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.