Beyoncé

Kisuke

Look at that smile :chick2: My heart swells. Every time I'm against her for being a wealth hoarding out of touch capitalist hag menace she pulls me back in again with a touch of her grace and good will :chick2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

WAAAAIT

This made tear up :jonny: I was so heartbroken for this guy when I saw his video on my feed, Beyonce and her team are so, so nice for making this happen :heart:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Look at that smile :chick2: My heart swells. Every time I'm against her for being a wealth hoarding out of touch capitalist hag menace she pulls me back in again with a touch of her grace and good will :chick2:

LOL

18 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

if she’s going to do ONE thing it’s wear that zipper hoodie :deadbanana4:

She could’ve put on some decent clothes to meet a fan but instead throw on that clearance rack hoodie she got from Target. 

Other than that this was sweet. 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

This gif asdf

reny2.gif

Surprised it doesn’t have a seatbelt so she never FLIES off whenever she’s on it

reny2.gif

1 hour ago, Devin said:

She could’ve put on some decent clothes to meet a fan but instead throw on that clearance rack hoodie she got from Target. 

Other than that this was sweet. 

spacer.png

he’s lucky she wasn’t sitting in his face with these huge ass glasses on, she loves a good disguise 

spacer.png

(but she’s such a cutie for meeting him that’s really our mama :jonny4: (our hag too)

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, kimberly said:

NYT talked to Jon about his experience, would suggest everyone read it:

such an iconic fanbase

spacer.png

this isnt even the first time the tank has malfunctioned but hey im not a mechanic so i will keep my opinions to myself

spacer.png

• Haha 1

this throwback 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

That bodyguard will lock me away in maximum security if I say what I want him to do to me

spacer.png

Edited by SashaDevachelli
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.