Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

23 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I love unhinged you are :ahh:. Your foot is on her neck so hard this week :ahh:

it’a what she deserves :mandown:

speaking of foot on her long neck, she’s kinda serving this when she yells SING and the crowd isn’t singing :rip:

normani-hello.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Bey after reviewing the POTS video and realising how she missed the opportunity for it to be in a sleeping aid brand endorsement:

beyonce-say-what.gif 

Yup she fumbled the bag. I remember posting this a while back

spacer.png

:jonny2: i would’ve subscribed 

• Haha 7

24 minutes ago, Redporus said:

She is HR, Finance and Marketing Dept.

Let's not forget the time she demanded her team to bring the piano out so she can rehearse.

:alexz:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Yup she fumbled the bag. I remember posting this a while back

spacer.png

:jonny2: i would’ve subscribed 

Nyquil would have been a better brand deal :-*

1 hour ago, carameldelight said:

Beyonce skull dragging aside, let me put my stan hat back on for a second.

You all can let me know if I'm being crazy, but I felt like there was always some sort of anti agenda ever since the tour started. For example, drake's tour has been mostly positive with a million likes just for walking down the stairs. Meanwhile the moment Beyonce stepped foot in stockholm the negative videos and posts were all over social media and left a negative impression initially online. And even now I still see videos of people sitting down, or not knowing a song, etc.  Beyonce has been singing and performing her ass off with not as many likes, granted it could just be due to my algorithm I get the videos earlier. What is that all about? Am I being sensitive stan? 

The algorithm plays a role but it's also the gay/fem Stan world.... 

All of the pop girls get a lot of hate thrown at them by stan's of other artists who are desparate to bring them down, or just people who think they're overated. It's no different from how these atrl threads work... no one is making threads trying to drag Drake or Ed, and if they are they're not doing numbers. Have a window to drag Beyonce, Gaga, Taylor etc. And that thread will be 10 pages long and reference 10 years of chart and career history :redface:

The straights can be petty but it's not in the same way

Just now, sillycilla said:

Super random thought but I just love how we all erased the walk on water song from memory. :ducky:

the what now?

• Haha 5

Watching videos from her appearance in Houston and if there's one thing Bey's gonna do it's tell someone they're beautiful :rip: If she were a video game character it'd be her generic response when you press a button

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Watching videos from her appearance in Houston and if there's one thing Bey's gonna do it's tell someone they're beautiful :rip: If she were a video game character it'd be her generic response when you press a button

Sis, don't forget "god bless y'all"

• Like 3

Listen! Beyoncé looks amazing in a cowboy hat. I need to file a complaint to whoever didn’t think to incorporate the chrome/sparkly hat into the show more. This could have been a signature look like MJ’s Billie Jean. It needed to be center stage at some point. It’s like the Sasha fierce glove only making a couple of appearances.

https://x.com/beylegion/status/1705276650479407473?s=46&t=DBEzweI3pkN0q0I7VG8vbQ

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

it’s a chance for us fans to be once again listeners and not viewers :jonny5:

Nothing else will be needed. She doesn’t even have to do a booklet photoshoot. Just the music and the music alone on Amazon Music :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

If I meet B and she just stares at me and nods, then I’ll just pour hot oil onto my face :rip: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

Super random thought but I just love how we all erased the walk on water song from memory. :ducky:

I haven’t. Love that song. It’s time y’all have another listen and actually listen to what she’s saying this time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.