• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, Pepo said:

...and a Superpower one. 

This woman, I swear :ace:

Taste.

This why I don’t believe RWT is a farewell situation. I feel like RWT and the next tour will mix fan faves and old bops then whenever shes ready to do a farewell its gonna be insane due to all the hits.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana:

!!!

I’m tryna not to revisit til the 10th anniversary otherwise I’ma stream and get caught up for days. She really just casually dropped a masterpiece and walked away. :jonny5:

that run from Haunted through Mine is immaculate, and even XO hit today 

it’s not my favorite album of hers but it’s soooo important in her career tbh

7 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Omg jealous, I love a good hike:jonny5: Some people in here would benefit from touching some grass

spacer.png

im sick of living out in the woods tbh, but i might as well make the most of the trails since my internship ends in 7 weeks

• Like 2

imagine this—a multi-day concert special... for LA/NYC/ATL, maybe SF/Chicago/Houston too.

Thursday night: all songs from Dangerously in Love + B'day

Friday night: I am... Locals' Favorite + 4

Saturday night: Self-Titled + Lemonade

Sunday night: Renaissance + hints of The Gift & Everything is Love

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb 

all of this bicker like y'all know what Beyoncé is gonna do :bibliahh: y'all haven't learned have you

we have no idea what this hoe is going to do next. it could be ANYTHING

all i'm going to say is letting us know this is a "3 act project" on the renaissance booklet is a bold ass statement coming from her and i don't think she would say it just because. remember she never promised us visuals so we can't be that mad that **** kinda hit the fan behind the scenes

she did kinda promise us 3 acts

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bync said:

remember she never promised us visuals so we can't be that mad that **** kinda hit the fan behind the scenes

she did kinda promise us 3 acts

She literally put out a press statement on album release week saying the visuals were scheduled for a later date.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bwhansen said:

She literally put out a press statement on album release week saying the visuals were scheduled for a later date.

well, there you go

later date could be 2024 or 2050

• Haha 1

speaking of ST, No Angel is SUCH a Chairlift song like obviously Bey’s delivery took some cues from Caroline before making her own changes, but even the production sounds like something that would fit right in on Something (and apparently didn’t get changed much between the submitted track and final product which makes sense)

tbh I’d love a proper collab between Caroline and Bey - the harmonies would be gorgeous

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

They so fake :rip:

there’s so many people believing that account when they’ve been lying as much as that Diorleaks guy :redface: they all feel like copies of each other peddling the same delusional lies 

it’s giving that Beyhivetea page or the one with the egg avi and their rose theories in 2017-2018 :rip:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

speaking of ST, No Angel is SUCH a Chairlift song like obviously Bey’s delivery took some cues from Caroline before making her own changes, but even the production sounds like something that would fit right in on Something (and apparently didn’t get changed much between the submitted track and final product which makes sense)

tbh I’d love a proper collab between Caroline and Bey - the harmonies would be gorgeous

I would have loved for her to do what she did with the deluxe but actually well done: the Blow remix with Pharrell could´ve had the original bridge instead of the Cherry one, Rocket with Miguel (which was the original version), new remixes of No Angel and Pretty Hurts with Caroline and Sia respectively, and even JT could've added a verse to Partition.

But I understand the situation is difficult now. Detail is cancelled and I don't think she gets along with Boots. Only 5 songs have credits without them.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

a Jealous/AUIYM mashup would be perfect

OMG.

hb1pGfT.gif

I attended the In Conversation with Honey Dijon event this evening and I heard some interesting stuff re: working on Renaissance.

- When Parkwood first reached out, Honey thought it was about a potential IVY PARK collab, not music 

- Once it was established Beyonce was working on music and wanted the record to be a celebration of house music, NDAs were signed. Beyonce said she wanted to go to the source of house music, which Honey was incredibly touched by

- Prior to starting work on the album, Honey gave Beyonce playlists and literature to educate her on house music and queer culture. There was a lot of back and forth initially. Honey wanted to make sure Beyonce understood the roots and history of house music because she didn’t want her to make a fool of herself. She got her to watch Paris is Burning as well

- Honey and her team learned of the songs that made the album on the day it came out along with the rest of the world. There was no indication of what the track list was going to be or what songs were selected for the final cut 

- COZY was originally around 135BPM but Honey realised she needed to slow it down in order for Beyonce to be able to perform it on stage and in keeping with the normal R&B sound of Beyoncé’s music. Honey said pretty much all the tracks she did during those sessions were super fast in their original form and had to be tailored for Beyonce 

Just thought I’d share those tidbits!

Nice tea for the drought

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

Nice tea for the drought

ugh im so happy Honey has gotten so much praise and spotlight for her contributions on the album, she’s been doing fantastic work for ages and deserves so much

• Like 1

*In 50 cents voice* F/ck ME??? What did EYE do??????? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, V$. said:

Oh lord, again... :deadbanana4:

I'm still waiting for that Drake album to drop to get full clarity + put me out of my delusions, but what if each track released between I and II is a hint as to what's to come? I keep having this feeling he's pushing things back for her.

She probably didn't do that, and I'm uncharacteristically delusional when it comes to potential B promotional opportunities, but in the off chance she did, This Hunger Games offshoot film is the perfect film to partner with: equal parts Dystopian and futuristic/Capitol-esque. If this Echo concept is true, I get both vibes based on what we've seen so far.

I am also aware the Grammy cut-off was last night. 

"Delresto (Echoes)" -> Teaser Track #2 (Drake) -> The Hunger Games track -> Surprise Visual release in late November featuring additional music from Act II + Album II release? Way too organized to be true, but I would love it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Nice tea for the drought

This is great! After reading on one of those post-Renaissance BTS Variety or Rolling Stone articles that 14-18 Honey Dijon tracks did not make the cut for this album, we might be hearing Honey Dijon on the next two projects as well.  :clap3: Cozy and Alien Superstar are stellar, so I have high hopes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.