Beyoncé

Kisuke

I love how twitter notifies me numerous times about her wearing Telfar as if she dropped the visuals. Like…. this era really got me like:

spacer.png

Edited by BGKC
  • Haha 2

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I’m so sick of people bringing up Beyoncé song writing skills. It makes me look deep into her credits and I didn’t realize how many self titled songs were just her and 1-2 other people which feels rare nowadays. It’s crazy she got dragged for having so many writers on self titled as an excuse to say Beck deserved album of the year. But adele and supposed best song writer of all time have one co-writer on all their songs too. Rarely solo written anymore. But when Beyoncé does it they assume she attaches her name? Especially on a more personal song like Blue? Bye

Ehh the Irreplaceable mess kicked off the skepticism from what I remember.  The Smack/Smash into You and IIWAB shenanigans didn’t help and it’s become a running joke, no matter what she does now.

Oh I just saw that thread. Went exactly where I thought it would on the first page 🙄

anyone else think she's scrapped the visuals because she wants to write it off as a business expense like what warner bros did to the batgirl movie? :bird:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shelter said:

Hopefully they do something. It would be very easy for them but you know her team :rip: 

Yvette is gonna send a printed note from Bey "love you deep" with some leftover Ivy Park scraps from 2020 and call it a day :dies:

• Haha 1

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR (2023)

Los Angeles, SoFi Stadium (3 Shows)

165,954 / 165,954 (100%)

Revenue: $75,797,404

spacer.png

Imagine .. I can smell fumes already.

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that’s pre Lemonade Bey, post Renaissance Bey is all about money and Jay’s dick :biblio:

now wait a minute let’s not get it twisted, she’s given us plenty of clues that she is strapping it on and beating his sh*t UP she is gaping him like a fire island bathhouse bottom

• Haha 1

so close to my Houston dates, those outfits better look expensive. :gayalipacat5:

when this ***** comes out riding The Stallion instead of Reneigh whew. :WAP:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

now wait a minute let’s not get it twisted, she’s given us plenty of clues that she is strapping it on and beating his sh*t UP she is gaping him like a fire island bathhouse bottom

• Haha 2

Going through YouTube and that cma performance was an absolute slay.. top notch performance with the Dixie chicks and one of the best I’ve seen at that award show ifdgaf, the vocals, the trumpets, and banjos, etc. To bad lemonade never got it’s just due. And it’s tragic that the formation video is barely at 300 million for the most awarded video. :gaycat6:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

anyone else think she's scrapped the visuals because she wants to write it off as a business expense like what warner bros did to the batgirl movie? :bird:

Maybe, it’s the formation tour dvd all over again.

She could have scrapped it for ACT II? Doubt it

I’ll be honest, I’d rather have the RWT audio like Beychella instead of the music videos :emofish:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

I’ll be honest, I’d rather have the RWT audio like Beychella instead of the music videos :emofish:

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

same sis

never thought id become the bootlicker in the basé :rip:

but honestly let the Texan lady take her damn time, theres probably been some mess in the background of this era which is why promotion stopped 2 weeks after album release, like we were actually getting some promo, and then nothing.

The visuals are coming, she wouldnt just scrap something she's teased much less basically announced with the im that girl video partially on her youtube page.

as for the other acts, they're basically confirmed with the vinyl booklet/the vogue interview, she's probably just gonna stretch this out for a few years, but it wont be that exaggerated either, act 3 isnt gonna come out in 2029 bffr :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Going through YouTube and that cma performance was an absolute slay.. top notch performance with the Dixie chicks and one of the best I’ve seen at that award show ifdgaf, the vocals, the trumpets, and banjos, etc. To bad lemonade never got it’s just due. And it’s tragic that the formation video is barely at 300 million for the most awarded video. :gaycat6:

that damn song would have gone #1 if she hadnt sabotaged SO HARD :rip:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

never thought id become the bootlicker in the basé :rip:

but honestly let the Texan lady take her damn time, theres probably been some mess in the background of this era which is why promotion stopped 2 weeks after album release, like we were actually getting some promo, and then nothing.

The visuals are coming, she wouldnt just scrap something she's teased much less basically announced with the im that girl video partially on her youtube page.

as for the other acts, they're basically confirmed with the vinyl booklet/the vogue interview, she's probably just gonna stretch this out for a few years, but it wont be that exaggerated either, act 3 isnt gonna come out in 2029 bffr :deadbanana4:

Oh I wouldnt bet on it. I wouldnt even bet on act 3 being a thing.at this point. We are talking about a woman who changes her mind every second and goes from "thats such a great idea, lets do it" to "in my dreams I felt we should go with a completely different take. Your work is dismissed, lets take this new one up"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Oh I wouldnt bet on it. I wouldnt even bet on act 3 being a thing.at this point. We are talking about a woman who changes her mind every second and goes from "thats such a great idea, lets do it" to "in my dreams I felt we should go with a completely different take. Your work is dismissed, lets take this new one up"

cant even disagree with this considering we know how the development of self titled was like :rip:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

cant even disagree with this considering we know how the development of self titled was like :rip:

Thats the problem with anouncing a project like that in advance: obviously you need to space things out, however if you wait too long, it means you are probably sitting on songs for 4-5+ years and the question remains: How many songs sound FRESH fresh 4-5 years after recording them? How much do you as an artist actually feel excited about them after such a period? 

I think we all can see how a project like this required a perfectly timed rollout. That in juxtaposition with Beyonce... I think "bleak" is a good way to describe this 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

How many songs sound FRESH fresh 4-5 years after recording them?

To be fair she could rework the entirety of Act II and III by the time she drops them and we would never know. She was still clearing samples for Reneigh weeks before it dropped

7 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

To be fair she could rework the entirety of Act II and III by the time she drops them and we would never know. She was still clearing samples for Reneigh weeks before it dropped

True, we wouldnt.

But this whole ordeal makes me realize that it's completely understandable why she keeps and kept on losing the big awards when it mattered: I bet so many creatives worked with her and their projects/songs never saw the light of day while they probably had to give up all the rights on the songs. Thats why I guess a lot of people in the industry are side-eyeing her despite obviously being great and releasing great art

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.