Beyoncé

Kisuke

I’m so sick of people bringing up Beyoncé song writing skills. It makes me look deep into her credits and I didn’t realize how many self titled songs were just her and 1-2 other people which feels rare nowadays. It’s crazy she got dragged for having so many writers on self titled as an excuse to say Beck deserved album of the year. But adele and supposed best song writer of all time have one co-writer on all their songs too. Rarely solo written anymore. But when Beyoncé does it they assume she attaches her name? Especially on a more personal song like Blue? Bye

• Like 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Do y’all ever listen to Blue? I feel like people weren’t used to slow ass songs by Beyoncé so it was paid dust. It’s so underrated. I think it would’ve been an AMAZING idea to sing this on renaissance tour and immediately after blue comes out to perform My Power. omg the audience would be in TEARS. “Been-sy-ay” audio playing as she steps out. 

It's hella underrated and I really don't get why. ST has so many gems. 

• Like 2

the way nobody mentioned her losing her voice during the entire first verse of I Care yesterday… another thing to worry about :biblio:

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way nobody mentioned her losing her voice during the entire first verse of I Care yesterday… another thing to worry about :biblio:

Didn't she have something in her throat? it seems like it since she recovered and slayed as usual from that moment onwards

Edited by Rafael

Just now, Rafael said:

Didn't she have something in her throat? it seems like it since she recovered and slayed as usual from that moment onwards

yeah she swallowed wrong

Spoiler

but since we’re on the topic of uncertainty why not add a little more to keep things interesting 

anigif_sub-buzz-7249-1475007360-2.gif

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah she swallowed wrong

Hide contents

but since we’re on the topic of uncertainty why not add a little more to keep things interesting 

anigif_sub-buzz-7249-1475007360-2.gif

Did she say that? lol

3 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Yeah I hope Parkwood or a moneyed hive member helps out.

Yvette is on the case!

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

Repost

Edit: ugh they deleted the post. Basically someone sent the video about the disabled fan to Bey’s team and they responded they will see what they can do before the end of this leg

Ohhhhh…

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

Yvette is on the case!

Hopefully they do something. It would be very easy for them but you know her team :rip: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Instead you all have time to react to the reactions. :dies:

reacting to the reaction

spacer.png

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

Yvette is on the case!

Yvette about to send him a heated fan (not the $30 ones, the cheap battery powered ones that VIP bags get)

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I’m confused. Are we talking about semen or not? 

ofc we are ! :yum:

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

another leak

Hide contents

spacer.png

serving this and Wendy Williams’s love child 

e717e63a98f241507fe0d6ee5205e9ae.jpg

I live a very full and good life outside of ATRL but I still find time to log in and complain a pop star. So let's stop that narrative the complainers are losers, you losers!

:giraffe:

• Haha 9

33 minutes ago, Shelter said:

5 more shows til the era is officially over 

spacer.png

TO FREEDOM 💣💣💣💣💣💣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

If she’s you’re fave why you keep hating on her? Do you really hate yourself THAT much? :ahh:

THIS!! Very well said. Its so strange

Y'all need to stop being armchair psychologists. But as long as you're in the chair, take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to put on a suit of armor and defend a billionaire y'all don't know as if this is some moral depravity you're virtuous for fighting against.

No one is saying anything horrific enough for y'all to be trying to 5150 people.

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.