Beyoncé

Kisuke

52 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Yeah i’m taking a break until something happens again

You are going to miss our meltdowns next month when she takes 7 days to post her Halloween costumes :dies:

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Sorry I don't care and/or entertained by what 19 year old Olivia Rodriguez is doing.

I have one fave. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, carameldelight said:

Sorry I don't care and/or entertained by what 19 year old Olivia Rodriguez is doing.

I have one fave. 

If she’s you’re fave why you keep hating on her? Do you really hate yourself THAT much? :ahh:

Just now, Draper. said:

If she’s you’re fave why you keep hating on her? Do you really hate yourself THAT much? :ahh:

You view it as hating, I view it as critiquing. 

The era is a mess. I don't need to sugercoat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draper. said:

No one hates her. People are just airing out their frustrations about what was promised/expected 

How many times are we going to have this conversation :skull:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You view it as hating, I view it as critiquing. 

The era is a mess. I don't need to sugercoat.

So what? There’s no point in bringing any content, rumor or theory here when the only people responding to it do it with such negative energy and bringing everything down with the same recycled complaints. Like, yeah she messed up but… move on?

• Like 1

It’s starting to feel like an echo chamber of complaining in here. We need bootlickers to combat the negative nancys, one cannot exist without the other, that is only way balance and peace can occur within this cursed basé. Yin and Yang

spacer.png

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

No one hates her. People are just airing out their frustrations about what was promised/expected 

How many times are we going to have this conversation :skull:

Well, there’s some people that haven’t been happy about anything. Not even on album release week. So yeah, I don’t mind calling it out.

• Like 2

Just now, Draper. said:

So what? There’s no point in bringing any content, rumor or theory here when the only people responding to it do it with such negative energy and bringing everything down with the same recycled complaints. Like, yeah she messed up but… move on?

People have posted theories and no one is discussing them because no one knows what is actually going on OR if anything will happen. As another font pointed out this thread as moved two pages in 3 days, that's not anyone's fault but the artist we all stan. 5 shows left and team parkwood has not indicated there is anything else to look forward to. 

I don't get how people don't see we are in a middle of an era, this isn't post lemonade where people are still complaining. It's all relevant and valid. 

You want another album ranking? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People have posted theories and no one is discussing them because no one knows what is actually going on OR if anything will happen. As another font pointed out this thread as moved two pages in 3 days, that's not anyone's fault but the artist we all stan. 5 shows left and team parkwood has not indicated there is anything else to look forward to. 

I don't get how people don't see we are in a middle of an era, this isn't post lemonade where people are still complaining. It's all relevant and valid. 

You want another album ranking? 

We are not in the middle of an era. The era is over. Time to move on. :wave:

I’ve posted a million wiz theories and everyone has told me I’m delusional :gaycat6: even though I seriously believe they are on to something. 

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I wonder why she spelt it cliquebait and not clickbait? Maybe hinting at Thique being the next single?

Did you not read my baroque post/theory? 

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

We are not in the middle of an era. The era is over. Time to move on. :wave:

I guess there isn't a tour or anything happening right now. :coffee2:

Some of y'all really like running around in circles... 

"Bootlicking hive" seemingly have better things to do then react to weekly recycled meltdowns :dies:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

I guess there isn't a tour or anything happening right now. :coffee2:

4 hours ago, carameldelight said:

Basically, it's evident by now that the tour or era isn't continuing. They would have already made announcements. 

Well, you said it yourself.

Just now, Otter said:

Some of y'all really like running around in circles... 

"Bootlicking hive" seemingly have better things to do then react to weekly recycled meltdowns :dies:

Instead you all have time to react to the reactions. :dies:

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Well, you said it yourself.

Continuing sounds like future tense. I'm complaining about current moments and lack of visuals/communication.

Edited by carameldelight

1 minute ago, carameldelight said:

Continuing sounds like future tense. I'm complaining about current moments and lack of visuals.

Yeah, she’s over.

34 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Repost

Edit: ugh they deleted the post. Basically someone sent the video about the disabled fan to Bey’s team and they responded they will see what they can do before the end of this leg

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Draper. said:

i get your point but there’s also no point in discussing the 97th random theory someone made up that will end up leading nowhere just like the 96 others 

Do y’all ever listen to Blue? I feel like people weren’t used to slow ass songs by Beyoncé so it was paid dust. It’s so underrated. I think it would’ve been an AMAZING idea to sing this on renaissance tour and immediately after blue comes out to perform My Power. omg the audience would be in TEARS. “Been-sy-ay” audio playing as she steps out. 

36 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I wonder why she spelt it cliquebait and not clickbait? Maybe hinting at Thique being the next single?

I know you are not looking at the Cliquebait video for a hint about her next single. This is a new low :lmao: 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.