Beyoncé

Kisuke

9 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

We were minding our business and the hag started swinging on Bey. That’s my mother I had to defend her I had no problem beating her ass

647rzs.jpg?a458448

I wish I could dream about B7:monkey:

I’m weak :skull:

OT: I can’t dream about B7 I prob get hyped over a whole concept and wake up mad asf 

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

12 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I had a dream she released a really bizarre 6 minute trailer that featured Avatar-like scenes but the overall vibe was The Matrix. At one point she looked in the camera and said she's been to Carthage and Rome and sees herself in all their art which makes her think she's a deity from the past (why could I see that happening)

It was really creepy and the album was called Static. :thing:

Unmanifest it i don't need another wave of hate :toofunny2:

I really want an official DC reunion :monkey:

I think a DC reunion is very possible tbh, just not now

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

How do y’all manage to dream about Bey’s albums that’s a whole new level of desperation:deadbanana4:

Reveal hidden contents

The only dream that I ever had with Bey in it was we were hanging out in the mall as besties and we both ended up jumping Madonna and fighting her:thing:

Omg I had a dream where favé had to get Nicki Minaj together bc they were on a panel talking about influence in the music industry and Beyoncé was talking about cultural relevancy (just as she talked about it in her last magazine article) and Nicki pretty much starting implying that she (Bey) was a flop. Not us all missing our fave like this :jonny2:

5 hours ago, king_queen said:

Omg I had a dream where favé had to get Nicki Minaj together bc they were on a panel talking about influence in the music industry and Beyoncé was talking about cultural relevancy (just as she talked about it in her last magazine article) and Nicki pretty much starting implying that she (Bey) was a flop. Not us all missing our fave like this :jonny2:

:deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

:rofl:

A DC25 performance at the bet awards would be cute. But nothing further than that. 

1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

A DC25 performance at the bet awards would be cute. But nothing further than that. 

DC25 kinda sounds like Beyoncé, Kelly, Michelle, LeToya, LaTavia, Farrah, Girls Thyme, The Dolls and Something Fresh.

jk but I do love DC25 as the name of a tribute or even a greatest hits album that's NOT an era but just like a remix album, kinda like the brilliance of This is the Remix where they rerecord the songs with new vocals and 2025 productions (like, re-imagining the songs, so for example not just trying to redo Jumpin' Jumpin' but maybe making it into like a slinky, sexy nightclub kinda song or whatever) PLUS 1 new song/single/video.

this is just me wanting new DC music without them having to make new songs lol.

No but really wtf?? WHere is the music??? My life needs her music at this moment!! I feel overwhelmed by everything. I NEED HER MUSICCCCCSIDFNOSNFOSDINFOSJDNFSDJNFGJSDNGFDSKLNGFKLKM

A DC tour would be amazing! Beyoncé, Kelly & Michelle the only members of Destiny’s Child. 

1 hour ago, swissman said:

DC25 kinda sounds like Beyoncé, Kelly, Michelle, LeToya, LaTavia, Farrah, Girls Thyme, The Dolls and Something Fresh.

jk but I do love DC25 as the name of a tribute or even a greatest hits album that's NOT an era but just like a remix album, kinda like the brilliance of This is the Remix where they rerecord the songs with new vocals and 2025 productions (like, re-imagining the songs, so for example not just trying to redo Jumpin' Jumpin' but maybe making it into like a slinky, sexy nightclub kinda song or whatever) PLUS 1 new song/single/video.

this is just me wanting new DC music without them having to make new songs lol.

Bey, Kelly, Michelle, The L’s and a piece of luggage = DC25 

I've been a fan since the beginning but its a big no on a DC tour for me. Any DC song I wanna see Bey can do herself and better.

They can't keep up and I don't want her to dim her light to make them look better and I don't want her to get dragged like its 2001 because she's outdoing them. Let's just keep moving forward.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I've been a fan since the beginning but its a big no on a DC tour for me. Any DC song I wanna see Bey can do herself and better.

They can't keep up and I don't want her to dim her light to make them look better and I don't want her to get dragged like its 2001 because she's outdoing them. Let's just keep moving forward.

I mean, this is kind of true.

The DC Medley from The Beyoncé Experience is actually imo one of her BEST performances to date... all 19-minutes of it.

That being said, there's something so fun and thrilling about seeing DC3 back together again. When they appeared at Coachella if felt SO iconic to see them. (I know that's not what you're referring to but just saying).

5 minutes ago, swissman said:

I mean, this is kind of true.

The DC Medley from The Beyoncé Experience is actually imo one of her BEST performances to date... all 19-minutes of it.

That being said, there's something so fun and thrilling about seeing DC3 back together again. When they appeared at Coachella if felt SO iconic to see them. (I know that's not what you're referring to but just saying).

I totally agree, but its thrilling because its special. It's not gonna be special seeing videos of them on their 11th tour date in Milwaukee

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I totally agree, but its thrilling because its special. It's not gonna be special seeing videos of them on their 11th tour date in Milwaukee

Spill the teaaaaa

DC would work as a cute 6-month residency at Caesars. special appearances by LaToya & LaTavia on some nights. 

giving diana ross/dreamgirls teas as the ad campaign/aesthetic

Edited by yonsé

7 minutes ago, yonsé said:

DC would work as a cute 6-month residency at Caesars. special appearances by LaToya & LaTavia on some nights. 

giving diana ross/dreamgirls teas as the ad campaign/aesthetic

Gosh, these ideas are HORRIBLE. I mean she can do that when shes 60 for all I care and do her lil 1-2 step with them, but not in her prime.

I want to see her do BOMBASTIC shows. Lets not act like Michelle and Kelly can keep up with that.

Why would anyone want a DC tour :skull:

15 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Same, I could see album/tour, but probably when they're much older

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

!! 

She does better music alone. She performs better alone, every time she is on stage with them lately, she downs herself, she also sings better alone. It's just not interesting. 

46 minutes ago, Keith said:

Why would anyone want a DC tour :skull:

The girls are losing it :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.