Beyoncé

Kisuke

17 minutes ago, V$. said:

LOTS of silver outfits at the VMAs! :gaycat3:

Her impact is HUGE! :jonnycat:

Came to say this. 

Also, the pink carpet with the disco balls on the ceiling and the silver VMAs logo. Very RWT.

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 2

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

kinda surprised no one here expects her to acknowledge tonight in any way shape or form… the moon theories really ran out huh 

source.gif

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

kinda surprised no one here expects her to acknowledge tonight in any way shape or form… the moon theories really ran out huh 

source.gif

What could she possibly acknowledge?

source.gif

I love that we don't even speculate that she'll be doing this stuff :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

She really said, fans don’t get to enjoy an era. :hippo:

29 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I remember we used to collectively tune in to awards shows just for the possibility she'd show up :rip: we don't even bother now 

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I remember we used to collectively tune in to awards shows just for the possibility she'd show up :rip: we don't even bother now 

Yes, waiting for her to appear for a surprise performance :rip:

Does anyone else think Beyonce has access to secret information that the public doesn't know? I think she knows the world is ending sooner than we expect. That's why she's retiring and keeps crying/thanking God. It's very obvious to me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Does anyone else think Beyonce has access to secret information that the public doesn't know? I think she knows the world is ending sooner than we expect. That's why she's retiring and keeps crying/thanking God. It's very obvious to me.

seek therapy :heart:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Yes. So you might want to go and get your luggage and travel now and leave ATRL in the past and live in the moment

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

What could she possibly acknowledge?

source.gif

not us nor her album it seems 

source.gif

and that’s why she can kiss her "most awarded vma artist" title goodbye next year, one more thing down the drain 

source.gif

35 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

source.gif

and that’s why she can kiss her "most awarded vma artist" title goodbye next year, one more thing down the drain 

source.gif

And I doubt she will get nominated for the visual mess for an album from two years ago at that point. Plus I no longer believe act II is happening. There’s a lot of records that will be broken not just vmas really soon. She won’t hold on for to much longer. Took decades for someone to beat the Grammy record, Bey won’t have that for that long. 

I have so much to say about an agenda but no one is ready for the truth.

source.gif

Edited by sillycilla

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

And I doubt she will get nominated for the visual mess for an album from two years ago at that point. 

source.gif

she’ll get nominated but we know she won’t show up & since she and her fraudulent fans will make sure that she’ll win everything next year… yeah 

source.gif

3 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

I have so much to say about an agenda but no one is ready for the truth.

source.gif

please let it all out (not like we have anything else to discuss) 

source.gif

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

source.gif

source.gif

Pop has never been in a horrible state like before, so its quite symbolic that woman is on the forefront of that era in Pop if you think about it

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Pop has never been in a horrible state like before, so its quite symbolic that woman is on the forefront of that era in Pop if you think about it

while our woman is on the forefront of luxury yachts

Flea is the equivalent to an average Shaderoom comment, my head hurts every time I have to read a post

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Like no shade to anyone but this is why Kanye was always right. Single ladies arguably the most iconic video at the time didn’t even sweep. Formation didn’t sweep.. “She has to many wins” frankly she doesn’t have enough. It’s always been a symbolic redux of thriller losing to the cars for her whole career. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she’ll get nominated but we know she won’t show up & since she and her fraudulent fans will make sure that she’ll win everything next year… yeah 

source.gif

please let it all out (not like we have anything else to discuss) 

source.gif

Chile, I simply can not. 

source.gif

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Like no shade to anyone but this is why Kanye was always right. Single ladies arguably the most iconic video at the time didn’t even sweep. Formation didn’t sweep.. “She has to many wins” frankly she doesn’t have enough. It’s always been a symbolic redux of thriller losing to the cars for her whole career. 

Lets be real:

A BLACK woman having most award wins is a big No No to many people. They'll do anything to make sure that WHITE woman is on top

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.