Beyoncé

Kisuke

People who post videos shaming other people are just tacky and can't think beyond themselves. 

When I see videos of grown men and women yelling "Shut the **** up!!" during the mute challenge it enrages me. Some little girl four sections over squealed in excitement and your fully grown ass wants to feel smug by being even more disruptive screaming at her telling her to be quiet. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

People who post videos shaming other people are just tacky and can't think beyond themselves. 

When I see videos of grown men and women yelling "Shut the **** up!!" during the mute challenge it enrages me. Some little girl four sections over squealed in excitement and your fully grown ass wants to feel smug by being even more disruptive screaming at her telling her to be quiet. 

Yeah, it's unhinged and weird

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

Amazon merch looks cheap as ****, I'd rather get the $60 shirt at her show than pay $35 for these. I really like the quality of my OTR II and Renaissance album box shirts.

anyways 2 days until I see her again! :gaycat:

i have an amazon shirt from drop 1 and got a shirt at her show and the difference in quality is insane lol.....the amazon one is rly cheap in comparison

This COZY merch should’ve dropped before Barbie so they could capitalize on that trend. Now pink is kinda out. And one of the drops should’ve been silver

we really don’t complain enough about Ren being her first and only solo era with no live performance outside the tour 

like even Everything Is **** era got a live performance even if it was just OTR II lite (+ Coachella kinda)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

like even Everything Is **** era got a live performance even if it was just OTR II lite (+ Coachella kinda)

and what was that? Global Citizen??

I'm That Girl and Cozy are days away from being at 100 million streams

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we really don’t complain enough about Ren being her first and only solo era with no live performance outside the tour

We do tho. We have. We will. And like always we'll get told that there's some master plan in place, have patience. There's a method to the madness, just watch. Shame on us, she's putting her mental health first! Have pity on a selfless woman! She's an impoverished single mother merely trying to make ends meet, living on borrowed time with no one to look after her infant children but herself. We've heard all the reasons why she didn't perform anything anywhere.

And guess what we dgaf we're STILL gonna drag her stingy ass :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

51 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

We do tho. We have. We will. And like always we'll get told that there's some master plan in place, have patience. There's a method to the madness, just watch. Shame on us, she's putting her mental health first! Have pity on a selfless woman! She's an impoverished single mother merely trying to make ends meet, living on borrowed time with no one to look after her infant children but herself. We've heard all the reasons why she didn't perform anything anywhere.

When she releases the documentary how this silence was actually next level performance art and blesses us with act 2 with all visuals posted on tubi for our streaming pleasure you hating fake fans will come crawling back, by the grace!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, QueenB said:

When she releases the documentary how this silence was actually next level performance art and blesses us with act 2 with all visuals posted on tubi for our streaming pleasure you hating fake fans will come crawling back, by the grace!

a culture shifting move :jonny:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This will be her first era to not get a VMAs performance. :fish:

or will it?

Spoiler

when she does THIQUE/AUIYM/DIL tonight :redface:

Spoiler

in my dream

• Haha 1

Watch her photoshop VMA trophies on the long awaited CUFF IT dress :clownny:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I think (at least for me) a lot of the explanations given are in part attempts to qualm the anger that so constantly come up in this base, trying to give possible logical reasons for what everyone seems mad about. I know that this is not always taken well, and that perhaps it's not always delivered kindly, and either way not always welcomed as many are probably just trying to vent. But overall it feels like this base has been in non-stop complain mode since at least 2018 and that simply is not fun to observe and participate in.

It's kind of like waiting in line at a restaurant with a friend who won't shut up about how long you've been waiting in line. It's not fun, and it doesn't really achieve anything but getting everyone else riled up as well. It's tiring. So naturally people want to either quiet what's only making it worse, or help that person not get so worked up and stressed out about it.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It does seem silly to perform at the VIDEO Music Awards when you haven't put out a music video in three years.

But oh how we deserve a medley!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

not the sweater selling out already 

spacer.png

edit: the CUTY crop top too :jonnycat:

Edited by Blue Rose

I was SO close to buying the sweater before I did the calculation from USD to my currency and realized I JUST bought the perfume thinking it was in my currency too and was a bit shook...so I guess no sweater for me. It's cute though.

5 hours ago, yonsé said:

omg i know the fan-clacking is horrible. unfortunately there's fans in all the audios :rip:

You did great anyway! It's the next best thing until we get the official RWT album. :heart: Thanks again!!

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

and what was that? Global Citizen??

yeah, it wasn’t much but it was 25 minutes of… something :rip:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Have pity on a selfless woman! She's an impoverished single mother merely trying to make ends meet, living on borrowed time with no one to look after her infant children but herself.

this sent me so bad :dies: 

the bootlickers serving "Won’t somebody PLEASE think of the poor billionaire superstar"

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

After finally seeing her I don’t care to complain anymore, I’m switching like a sissy, I’ve seen the light

spacer.png

(When she starts clogging my timeline with her parfum ads I will resume the name calling)

spacer.png

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Opulence said:

Nope

she really hates Canada :rip: she's so wrong for snaking us in Toronto on BOTH nights.

20 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

she's losing money by not selling Renaissance jockstrap as tour mech

the Renaissance brand is class and elegance not desperate-pass-around-bottom

• Haha 2

Speaking of Amazon Merch, did anyone get tees from drops 2 or 3?  How was the quality? I'm thinking if I should get one. I got the cowboy hat one at the concert and I really would want the Year of Renaissance one but they didn't have that in Europe yet. :( So I guess I might fill that void with an Amazon one?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.