• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Homegirl is not going to the VMA's, not do we want her there.

I got some tools in the car, HANG IT UP!!!

12 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

which she doesn’t want to release bc of her greediness 

1a4156077c8284fa5931dcf0abff259e_w200.gi

her refusing to cut her losses out of pride and ego bothers me

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

her refusing to cut her losses out of pride and ego bothers me

we could write a book about things she does that bother us atp 

6 hours ago, LVP said:

Which Beyoncé’s album were released on vinyl?

Im sure of Bday, self-titled, Lemonade and Renaissance (and Homecoming).

Recently I saw offers with Dangerously in love and 4, however I’m not sure if they are official?

DIL is on vinyl as a promo copy and has a slightly different track list. The others you listed are the only other ones. If you see vinyls for 4, The Gift, IASF, or EIL they are not official pressings

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

edit 2: what if Megan shows up in Houston and after the Savage performance, they do BONGOS with Bey doing Cardi’s verses 

Beyoncé is not touching that mess :dies:

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Someone pointed out that she’s going to sing “no passengers on my plane” on 9/11 

spacer.png

which I feel like might be why she booked 9/11 in Canada instead of the US, where people seem to still not be over it :deadbanana2: 

the US military has killed more than 400,000 civilians in the Middle East since 9/11 :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Someone pointed out that she’s going to sing “no passengers on my plane” on 9/11 

spacer.png

The show’s not even the US ggdssfv

8 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Beyoncé is not touching that mess :dies:

which I feel like might be why she booked 9/11 in Canada instead of the US, where people seem to still not be over it :deadbanana2: 

the US military has killed more than 400,000 civilians in the Middle East since 9/11 :rip:

Every 9/11 I only see memes laughing at it. I think Americans are over it except the hardcore Fox News lunatics 

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Every 9/11 I only see memes laughing at it. I think Americans are over it except the hardcore Fox News lunatics 

The memes are probably from people who weren’t born yet :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

And I will be right there at CR barricade center to record this iconic moment.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

The memes are probably from people who weren’t born yet :deadbanana4:

I think the memes are a direct response to the "#NeverForget" people :deadbanana2: like Susanne you live in Wichita, KS and hate crime muslims. trust, you can forget.

I love how the Renaissance opening music montage is lowkey viral on tiktok. ESPN used it for their recent video with coco

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRWKyyqB/

It’s such an epic sound and I feel like the tour has finally become a cultural moment and it’s coming to an end so soon.

Edited by sillycilla

she didn't even perform at the Grammys where they gave her a record-breaking number of awards why would she go to the VMA's like :bibliahh:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I think the memes are a direct response to the "#NeverForget" people :deadbanana2: like Susanne you live in Wichita, KS and hate crime muslims. trust, you can forget.

The #AllBuildingsMatter trend in 2020 almost killed all the MAGA people :lmao: 

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

DIL is on vinyl as a promo copy and has a slightly different track list. The others you listed are the only other ones. If you see vinyls for 4, The Gift, IASF, or EIL they are not official pressings

an ST is basically impossible to find… like damn it‘s just insane how one of the biggest artists oat doesn’t even have vinyls for half of her discography :rip:

it’s just the most easy basic stuff and her/parkwood don’t even do THAT

23 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

We talked about this a few days ago and this doesn't make sense.

1/ I don't know when Global Citizen decided on the artist that would perform, but we know that the RWT dates are set since February. So Megan & Beyoncé could have planned this way before Megan took on other responsibilities. (But Beyoncé and her team seem to like to do things last minute for this era... :rip:)

2/ This is a charity event so to pull out of this to then show up on stage for one song for a multi-millionaire... It doesn't look good!

But I'll be happy to be wrong! It would be such a moment and Beyoncé would be glad to have this memory to watch in her own little cinema room. :eli:

• Like 1

It be dumb for Megan to stop her bag just to appear at the Houston show unless Bey offering more $$$ which I doubt her cheap ass would, but what do I know.

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tangane said:

We talked about this a few days ago and this doesn't make sense.

1/ I don't know when Global Citizen decided on the artist that would perform, but we know that the RWT dates are set since February. So Megan & Beyoncé could have planned this way before Megan took on other responsibilities. (But Beyoncé and her team seem to like to do things last minute for this era... :rip:)

2/ This is a charity event so to pull out of this to then show up on stage for one song for a multi-millionaire... It doesn't look good!

But I'll be happy to be wrong! It would be such a moment and Beyoncé would be glad to have this memory to watch in her own little cinema room. :eli:

Jung Kook is replacing her so they upgraded. I think everyone is happy now

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

It be dumb for Megan to stop her bag just to appear at the Houston show unless Bey offering more $$$ which I doubt her cheap ass would, but what do I know.

spacer.png

Megan is doing it for the culture, not for money. Giraffe could learn a thing or two from her

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.