Beyoncé

Kisuke

As a former Las Vegas native i'm disappointed in my city for flopping but not surprised. Vegas is a retirement city similar to the state of Florida. A laaaaarge portion of it's residents are either old white folks, messycans from overpopulated overpriced California, and Utah Mormans. I don't know why they thought she could do two dates when this is her first stadium show in the city. The total population for the state of Nevada is only 3 million. People don't realize it's a pretty small city. Compare that to LA, NYC, DFW area, Chicago. Maybe they were hoping Californians who missed out on LA would drive down. Oh well! 

• Like 3

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Okay wait i'm looking at her Mrs Carter show dates. Why did she flop so hard??? Maybe they were right... I thought Brazil worshipped her and this was during a career peak.

eptember 8 Fortaleza Brazil Arena Castelão N/A 27,847 / 40,000 $2,563,750
September 11 Belo Horizonte Mineirão Stadium 22,023 / 40,000 $1,986,730
September 13[h] Rio de Janeiro Parque dos Atletas 85,000 / 85,000  
September 15 São Paulo Estádio do Morumbi 37,346 / 50,000 $3,415,660
September 17 Brasília Estádio Nacional Mané Garrincha 36,284 / 40,000 $2,444,810

had my first in-person experience with a bear on my hike this afternoon and my first thought was “not before my show!” :hoetenks:

thankfully he had heard my keys jangling against my water bottle before I rounded the corner and was already running away but WHEW my heart almost fell out my ass

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

had my first in-person experience with a bear on my hike this afternoon and my first thought was “not before my show!” :hoetenks:

thankfully he had heard my keys jangling against my water bottle before I rounded the corner and was already running away but WHEW my heart almost fell out my ass

Holy ****! Quick thinking

2 hours ago, mons†er said:

'Single Ladies' has been done to death just like that annoying DC Medley. 

She needs to do a greatest hits tour then retire it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I thought you meant a different kind of bear and I was so confused. :rip:

Glad you made it out okay. :smiley:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Okay wait i'm looking at her Mrs Carter show dates. Why did she flop so hard??? Maybe they were right... I thought Brazil worshipped her and this was during a career peak.

September 17 Brasília Estádio Nacional Mané Garrincha 36,284 / 40,000 $2,444,810

Mess

16 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Great numbers for 2013 and for an artist who was also headlining Rock In Rio. 
Coldplay shows in Rio last year didnt sell out immediately because they also did Rock In Rio. However since they ended up delaying there shows in Brazil, they were able to sell everything out before the shows. How many times do we have to explain this to you all :rip: 

She can easily sell out 8 stadiums in 2023

20 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

She would sell way more now

And some blamed her Rock In Rio

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Great numbers for 2013 and for an artist who was also headlining Rock In Rio. 
Coldplay shows in Rio last year didnt sell out immediately because they also did Rock In Rio. However since they ended up delaying there shows in Brazil, they were able to sell everything out before the shows. How many times do we have to explain this to you all :rip: 

She can easily sell out 8 stadiums in 2023

All those dumb 17 year old Yt pop girl stans saying “she’s a nobody in my country” has gotten to me. I need her to go prove them wrong. I never saw this discussion in base before sorry if it’s a stale topic!

32 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

As a former Las Vegas native i'm disappointed in my city for flopping but not surprised. Vegas is a retirement city similar to the state of Florida. A laaaaarge portion of it's residents are either old white folks, messycans from overpopulated overpriced California, and Utah Mormans. I don't know why they thought she could do two dates when this is her first stadium show in the city. The total population for the state of Nevada is only 3 million. People don't realize it's a pretty small city. Compare that to LA, NYC, DFW area, Chicago. Maybe they were hoping Californians who missed out on LA would drive down. Oh well! 

They should’ve announced a second show in San Francisco instead of Vegas. But Vegas didn’t flop. The first show selling out in one day is what fooled them but unfortunately it was all resellers. By tomorrow, that second show will be sold out too. I think they are confident in that too since they never once discounted the tickets

I just...

The way it'd really go like this too :skull:

32 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

All those dumb 17 year old Yt pop girl stans saying “she’s a nobody in my country” has gotten to me. I need her to go prove them wrong. I never saw this discussion in base before sorry if it’s a stale topic!

Nobody is really saying this anymore though.

Latin America isn't a strong market for her, but I doubt Beyoncé would fly under rather radar in Argentina or Chile, she'd garner national attention just visiting.

I do wish she'd do Mexico, Brazil, SA and Oceania though.

1 hour ago, laudibella said:

Holy ****! Quick thinking

and like obv I know not to run so I just kinda backed my way back around the corner I’d just turned but still :gaycat7:

we don’t have them back in central OK but there’s a healthy population here at the park when I’m interning. I’d seen them from the car once or twice but not out on the trail until today 

59 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I thought you meant a different kind of bear and I was so confused. :rip:

Glad you made it out okay. :smiley:

PLS that would only be terrifying if they did that one smile

1 hour ago, Machete said:

I will never ever agree with this logic. Imagine telling MJ Billie Jean was done to death. Prince Purple Rain was done to death. Every artist has STAPLE CLASSICS and Single Ladies is one of those for Bey. I will never be against her performing it.

I've noticed it seems like Hive is the only fanbase who is irritated by their fave singing her classics. I think it's because it is universally known that Bey's biggest songs (Halo/SL and in my opinion, CIL, although this might be controversial) are nowhere close in quality to the rest of her discography and therefore don't deserve a tour spot.

If you ask me the following songs should earn permanent tour spots no matter what:

- Crazy In Love (in her classic trinity)

- Halo (in her classic trinity)

- Single Ladies (in her classic trinity)

- Love On Top (another well-known song and best crowd moment)

- Drunk In Love (a more modern known hit song from her and another great crowd moment)

Insane that she is currently only performing 2 of these songs on RWT :dies:

just because they're are staples doesn't mean they always need to be performed :toofunny3:. I also believe she's done more than enough iterations of the song live for it to die at this point until it comes up on another tour. but go awf :toofunny2:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, laudibella said:

She needs to do a greatest hits tour then retire it

honestly. unless she's bringing Destiny's Child to support her performing it with Kelly singing the first verse, Beyonce on the second and Michelle on the chorus, along with Latavia and LeToya doing ad libs and bgv she can keep it.

tumblr_n7u6bwmuVR1r6qguso2_250.gifv

• Like 1

They do worship her in Brazil and she sold out a stadium there before that’s why them being half empty like that was so confusing. Some of them were in random places but São Paulo and fortaleza are huge cities like wtf. she still sold more tickets than anyone else that year in Brazil apparently. I think now with how much more popular concerts are it would sell out really fast if the tickets are affordable

She should bring back single ladies and irreplaceable idc. Single ladies would go off live I never got to see it :!ohno:

• Like 2

she should bring back 'Deja Vu' before 'Single Ladies' imo. 

tumblr_n7u6bwmuVR1r6qguso2_250.gifv

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Which is four times in the last nine years 

For comparison sake, she also did Top Off four times since it was released. She did Single Ladies only two times in that span of time 

Ok? She was performing it nonstop for like 6 years. The person said she hadn’t done it in over a decade which is simply not true lol they even said they forgot about Coachella.

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

The Brazil dates for the IASF tour were huge smashes and successful so I always wondered wtf happened here lol. Especially when you look at footage from these exact dates and it's also super hyped and loud.

But yeah, these aren't definitive of her power now, she can easily sell out Allinaz Parque, especially now that it's been years - we just need the announcement. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Imagine if she switches up Flaws And All for the viral Me Myself And I :jonny5:

another missed opportunity 

spacer.png

PS: can yall stream Victoria Monet’s new album. There’s some Beyoncé DNA in it and On My Mama is like the bop of the year 

6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Imagine if she switches up Flaws And All for the viral Me Myself And I :jonny5:

another missed opportunity 

spacer.png

PS: can yall stream Victoria Monet’s new album. There’s some Beyoncé DNA in it and On My Mama is like the bop of the year 

Wtf is this picture :rip:

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Wtf is this picture :rip:

The people rumoured to be in the visuals :dancehall3:

How is me, myself, and I Beyoncés most streamed song on Apple Music? Did it go viral or something?

Another missed ballad for the tour. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.