Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

If y’all don’t just laugh and move on, on this lovely Saturday 😂😂😂😂

Getting angry on Beyoncé’s behalf can look just as dumb as the folks who are mad at her in the first place. Just thumb a ***** down and keep it pushin lord.

you putting a laughing react at anything is serving giggling Kamala energy :fan:

love you :kiss:

• Like 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

News flash Beyoncé don’t give af what you think you can complain til blue in the face, **** still won’t go your way :rip:  Like move around

ok ? :deadbanana4: is this supposed to stop us from discussing stuff or…? 

i really hope your ass is on Parkwood’s payroll at least, otherwise you’d look pretty foolish doing all this over someone discussing wigs :skull:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

ok ? :deadbanana4: is this supposed to stop us from discussing stuff or…? 

i really hope your ass is on Parkwood’s payroll at least, otherwise you’d look pretty foolish doing all this over someone discussing wigs :skull:

You look foolish complaining EVERYDAY about someone who don’t care what you think. I really hope you on someone’s payroll. If you are maybe you should ask for more hours to keep you busy. Losing sleep ain’t it hun. Get your so rest and some sun :rip: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

You look foolish complaining EVERYDAY about someone who don’t care what you think. I really hope you on someone’s payroll. If you are maybe you should ask for more hours to keep you busy. Losing sleep ain’t it hun. Get your so rest and some sun :rip: 

getting that worked up about people "complaining" and cracking jokes on a stan forum… yeah YOU need all the help you can get lmaoo cause it’s really never that deep :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

getting that worked up about people "complaining" and cracking jokes on a stan forum… yeah YOU need all the help you can get lmaoo cause it’s really never that deep :bibliahh:

It’s not. Maybe you should take heed to that :lmao:  

• Thanks 1

It’s not. Maybe you should take heed to that :lmao:  

why are you serving 

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-

in my mentions then if it’s not ijbol ? wrap it up Looney Tune

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

why are you serving 

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-

in my mentions then if it’s not ijbol ? wrap it up Looney Tune

That’s what you serving complaining about Beyoncé, she don’t care loser  :lmao: :ahh: 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

That’s what you’re serving complaining about Beyoncé, she don’t care :lmao: :ahh: 

And yet here you are hollering left and right about something she doesn’t care about. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Triton said:

And yet here you are hollering left and right about something she doesn’t care about. 

and yet you mad bc im telling fans like you to get a life :ahh:  

“She’s gotten lazy with her hair” 

Btch go get your hair done, like you ppl are nuts :lmao: 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Thanks 1

Seeing Renaissance a couple weeks ago inspired me to be more flexible w/ spending for concerts in the future, seeing another fellow talented R&B/Pop triple-threat in Nov w/ Tinashe. The 1-2 punch of quality I'm about to be served.

• Like 4

back to fighting with booty kissers, Giselle do something 

Gwuf.gif

• Haha 7

nene-confused-nene-looking-around.gif

what is this hunny?? 

The gorls are fighting!!

I just landed in Vegas, whew the HEAT and swamp puss my goodness! The amount of people wearing chrome cowboy hats, oh Girrafé u really are that girl. :jonny6:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

That’s what you serving complaining about Beyoncé, she don’t care loser  :lmao: :ahh: 

not the name calling now :biblio: just sad and miserable, Beyoncé won’t call you to thank you hang it up lmaoo 

:clap3:

• Thanks 1

It’s been 10 years since Beyoncé has been this way.. like move on, cause CLEARLY she has :lmao:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

5 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Viral on TikTok?

Yes the choreo has become popular again lol I saw a few videos where people are killing it!

Edited by sillycilla

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

Yup!

Just now, sillycilla said:

Yes the choreo has become popular again lol 

We love a classic! Crazy when you think she haven’t performed it fully in 10 years lol.. 

11 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Seeing Renaissance a couple weeks ago inspired me to be more flexible w/ spending for concerts in the future, seeing another fellow talented R&B/Pop triple-threat in Nov w/ Tinashe. The 1-2 punch of quality I'm about to be served.

Yea I feel like I’m gonna be more open to attending concerts now but the bar has unfortunately been set high 

• Like 2

Damn it’s really been that long since she fully performed it, she really hates SL :jonny:

12 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

back to fighting with booty kissers, Giselle do something 

Gwuf.gif

Instead you should be fighting the employee line..

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.