• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

37 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

lol :deadbanana:

what did we ever do to her to deserve this treatment :cries:

i’m really high rn and I’m actually really hurt by her :skull:

Watch this and you’ll love her again

6 minutes ago, Lovett said:

I think there's a viral trend on TikTok.

:duca:
if the trends continue maybe both DIL and ST will chart again on BB200 

spacer.png

she’s lying again

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

she’s lying again

Where is this from?

:deadbanana:

Her Church Girl outfit during Phoenix was kinda dreadful.

:deadbanana2:

It would have looked better if it was all black in my opinion.

yeah as someone mentioned i thought we’d get more wig variety, something more… idk dramatic / opulent, maybe even a different hair color at times… oh well, another department she’s gotten lazy in :rip:

that being said i’ll take a million straight (slightly boring) weaves over the dry monstrosities she wore during TMCS :biblio:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Azealia switching and dragging her without even going to the show

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

it's giving Kelis is mad about the 'Milkshake' sample without even hearing the song teas

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

I just need her to come out in the P*ssy Pink wig at least one during the I'm That Girl section

I have a feeling that the film will have some acting in it :coffee2:

37 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

That was my thought as well, I wouldn't even be surprised if it got like a theatrical release first or something. That would also mean we're in deep sh*t if she was planning to drop it after tour but can't anymore because of the strike.

Edited by bwhansen
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

hopefully not hers :biblio:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah as someone mentioned i thought we’d get more wig variety, something more… idk dramatic / opulent, maybe even a different hair color at times… oh well, another department she’s gotten lazy in :rip:

that being said i’ll take a million straight (slightly boring) weaves over the dry monstrosities she wore during TMCS :biblio:

Putting lazy and Beyoncé in the sentence is insane.. you “fans” couldn’t do her job and do it well for 26 years if your life depended on it.. Beyoncé has earned the right to do whatever the hell she wants when she wants. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

That was my thought as well, I wouldn't even be surprised if it got like a theatrical release first or something. That would also mean we're in deep sh*t if she was planning to drop it after tour but can't anymore because of the strike.

So are visuals paused till the strike is over? :skull:

10 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Putting lazy and Beyoncé in the sentence is insane.. you “fans” couldn’t do her job and do it well for 26 years if your life depended on it.. Beyoncé has earned the right to do whatever the hell she wants when she wants. 

here come the bootlickers :deadbanana2: it’s just banter baby, breathe 

surprised you didn’t throw in the classic sHe’S a mOtHeR oF 3 :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

So are visuals paused till the strike is over? :skull:

no one really knows, we don’t know if the strike impacts a visual album and if it does to what extent :monkey: 

we don’t even know if they were meant to be released this year anyway so the strike most likely doesn’t have much impact on us not having them 

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

here come the bootlickers :deadbanana2: it’s just banter baby, breathe 

surprised you didn’t throw in the classic sHe’S a mOtHeR oF 3 :rip:

chile, you complaining everyday in this thread and Beyoncé still gon do HER, like you fighting a loss battle :lmao:.. it’s just better to touch grass and get you some business of your own, sweetie. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

chile, you complaining everyday in this thread and Beyoncé still gon do HER, like you fighting a loss battle.. it’s just better to touch grass and get you some business of your own, sweetie. 

“touch some grass and get you some business of your own" while defending a billionaire who doesn’t know nor care about you on an old ass pop forum is :dies: the cognitive dissonance is hitting hard, take your own advice and book that business you speak of boo 

If y’all don’t just laugh and move on, on this lovely Saturday 😂😂😂😂

Getting angry on Beyoncé’s behalf can look just as dumb as the folks who are mad at her in the first place. Just thumb a ***** down and keep it pushin lord.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

“touch some grass and get you some business of your own" while defending a billionaire who doesn’t know nor care about you on an old ass pop forum is :dies: the cognitive dissonance is hitting hard, take your own advice and book that business you speak of boo 

News flash Beyoncé don’t give af what you think you can complain til blue in the face, **** still won’t go your way :rip:  Like move around

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.