• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Are we going to get the Break My Soul (Queens Remix) (Less Queens) (Tour Version) remix of BMS after the Badu and Lizzo thing?

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd

Yes and it’ll have a Travis Scott feature.

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thots?

I usually put broccoli, shredded cheese (the Kraft Mexican Four Cheese variety), butter, and bacon on my baked potatoes. Wbu?

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Help?!

I'm losing it :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm losing it :deadbanana4:

Like I know she's in a lot of trouble but I can't help but feel bad for her. Imagine your hero (BEYONCE!!!) effectively denouncing you :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Help?!

She is so funny

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Like I know she's in a lot of trouble but I can't help but feel bad for her. Imagine your hero (BEYONCE!!!) effectively denouncing you :deadbanana4:

I'm not sure if she said that because of Badu or Lizzo, or both. In any case, it is so wild... 

I can't really feel bad for Lizzo. I really can't sympathize. And I suppose Beyonce doesn't like sexual harassment, so... Reap what you saw 

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not sure if she said that because of Badu or Lizzo, or both. In any case, it is so wild... 

I can't really feel bad for Lizzo. I really can't sympathize. And I suppose Beyonce doesn't like sexual harassment, so... Reap what you saw 

Both for sure. Beyoncé knows what’s tea lol

• Like 1

Just now, yonsé said:

Both for sure. Beyoncé knows what’s tea lol

Sure, that woman knows everything

I just saw that she read out someone's "Trans is beautiful" sign in New York. 

:clap3:

• Like 1

That thread in base about Beyoncé not giving into rivalries reminded me of another #theory.  Do y’all think the Queen can fight? Physically fight….

My answer is no. She freezes up in moments for fight or flight. She froze up in the elevator like a literal statue. Completely lifeless watching her husband get whooped. She froze up in the early 2000s when a PETA protester confronted her while at dinner in a restaurant. She turned to her Mom for help and didn’t say a word. As much as I want to think she can hold her own, our girl would get pummeled if any of these female celebs tried it while Julius wasn’t watching. Someone should make a thread asking which singers could throw down and which can’t? I already got my write up ready!

She ended Ms Erykah :ahh:

• Like 1

the tank broke down last saturday too, maybe she can replace that segment with Thique and DIL? :-*

do yall remember the lalalas in the BMS queens mix and her climaxing to the Kelis hate :rip: 

Da petty queen, ask miss nicki. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Starshine said:

do yall remember the lalalas in the BMS queens mix and her climaxing to the Kelis hate :rip: 

Da petty queen, ask miss nicki. 

She's the perfect mix of gracious and petty. She'll just lowkey make fun of you and then sleep peacefully that night unbothered.

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

• Like 4

Did the show end? Did she say anything for O'Shea? His gofundme is up to $27k 

On 7/31/2023 at 8:19 AM, Monday Night Messiah said:

I'm so tired of Beyoncé's new material (barring Renaissance) being uncatchy ****. "Shining," "Top Off," "Black Parade," "Be Alive" type song that only wows the first week then fizzles out the following week because nobody cares about it and the replay value is so slim. Don't get me wrong, I love these songs too, but when I saw "Delresto (Echoes)" I rolled my eyes and said, "It's going to sound like that again, isn't it?" and I was right. It's becoming so predictable.

The ******* blasphemy - Black Parade is literally such a masterpiece.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

That thread in base about Beyoncé not giving into rivalries reminded me of another #theory.  Do y’all think the Queen can fight? Physically fight….

My answer is no. She freezes up in moments for fight or flight. She froze up in the elevator like a literal statue. Completely lifeless watching her husband get whooped. She froze up in the early 2000s when a PETA protester confronted her while at dinner in a restaurant. She turned to her Mom for help and didn’t say a word. As much as I want to think she can hold her own, our girl would get pummeled if any of these female celebs tried it while Julius wasn’t watching. Someone should make a thread asking which singers could throw down and which can’t? I already got my write up ready!

Nope. She’s getting dusted if she gets into it. No-Diff.

She was clearly shading Badu not Lizzo, she “skipped” Kelly’s name too. As if Bey is a person who  immediately drops association with someone at the slightest instance of controversy. I mean look at her most recent collaboration…

Edited by Machete
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Devin said:

:jonny5:

which one you finna be at?

I went to the show tonight!

Club Renaissance >>>> any other “VIP” section. She really does focus there + you really get a feel of the stage there.

However, East Rutherford Night 2 >>> Boston. Energy in Club Ren wasn’t as great as I was hoping it would be and too many people around me (I was in a really good spot) were acting thirsty over celeb spottings (Jay, Amy Schumer, the Obama girls). It gave me the ick like they would tune out of the show just to take pictures :biblio: 

Anyways, she’s the GOAT and that’s all that matters! Happy I got to see her twice :gaycat4:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.