Beyoncé

Kisuke

If you leave before the ballroom segment you're just rotten to the core x

By all means leave during SR but before that? You deserve a flat tire on the way home

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

14 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Yeah we get it. Still boring. 
spacer.png

never cared for RDY but it’s kinda been on repeat lately (as is the rest of 4) but hag should’ve cut the 2nd chorus and leave in the bridge… 

her bridges are always the best parts of her songs and i hate that she cuts them live and barely does them on her albums now :gaycat6:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

By all means leave during SR but before that? You deserve a flat tire on the way home

I left when she started thanking everyone while she Spongebob'd around on that wire and made it out with plenty time to spare. 

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I left when she started thanking everyone while she Spongebob'd around on that wire and made it out with plenty time to spare. 

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

ntm on the Spongebob moment, it's so cute

1 hour ago, swtamira said:

I wish she did more from B'Day.  Green Light and Freakum Dress would turn the energy up

Her teasing Freakum Dress and going into before I let go will be investigated by the UN. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

"Y'all get home safe! Even though the sale of alcohol here was uninterrupted and you'll all be getting behind the wheel of a car now!"

spongebob-meme.gif

• Haha 2

Tori Kelly posted on Instagram, apparently Bey sent her flowers after her health scare :gaycat7:

• Like 5

The entire industry in one photo 

• Like 3

I got tickets to the last show thinking she would do something special especially since she rescheduled but now it’s just looking like great gowns, beautiful gowns. 

36 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

"Y'all get home safe! Even though the sale of alcohol here was uninterrupted and you'll all be getting behind the wheel of a car now!"

spongebob-meme.gif

y’all got alcohol ? all we got was 8€ alcohol free beer that tastes like cat piss

spongebob-meme.gif

2 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

The entire industry in one photo 

Awww a pic of Rumi!

Madonnas daughters really love her, the moment with Mercy in 2013 was adorable. 

Madonna is looking better, Beyoncé really looks like a Barbie. I always love seeing pics of her with other celebs, She’s not that tall but she always looks so. 

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

The way I was already on my way to the parking cuz I already that the performance wasn’t going to be anything noteworthy. 

girl :biblio: AHAP/Pure/Honey segment is a moment 

59 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

spongebob-meme.gif

BYEEE :deadbanana4:

Speaking of which, what are they serving in CR? They had liquor during OTRII so I'm hoping for the same this time

spongebob-meme.gif

33 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

y’all got alcohol ? all we got was 8€ alcohol free beer that tastes like cat piss

spongebob-meme.gif

MetLife had a lot of choices but idk what exactly. I know I saw a lot of Modelo and that thot juice limearita ****

spongebob-meme.gif

When I was in CR in Stockholm I completely forgot there was a bar in the back because I was glued to the B-stage the whole time

spongebob-meme.gif

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

My sis and her friends wanted to beat traffic (they still ended up photographing the SpongeBob moment :rip:)

I'm so glad she addressed him. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

MetLife had a lot of choices but idk what exactly. I know I saw a lot of Modelo and that thot juice limearita ****

spongebob-meme.gif

When I was in CR in Stockholm I completely forgot there was a bar in the back because I was glued to the B-stage the whole time

spongebob-meme.gif

not limerita sndjch sounds like the right kinda drink for me 

i wanted to bring some weed but it was so ******* hot that i was scared to pass out and miss the excellence
spongebob-meme.gif

I'm sure she's gonna perform in honor of O'Shea tonight, it's gonna be very emotional to witness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.