Beyoncé

Kisuke

We want Destiny’s Child album and tour! Just give us five stadium dates like Gaga is doing 

Kelly and Michelle want to have fun too cmon Beyonce 

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

We want Destiny’s Child album and tour! Just give us five stadium dates like Gaga is doing 

Kelly and Michelle want to have fun too cmon Beyonce 

:rip:

I rather keep waiting for B7 then. 

The amount of new material we'll get on her next tour: Black Parade, Savage Remix, Be Alive (do you think she'll perform it?), Songs from the Gift, maybe some of her Parts from the EIL Tracklist (really hoping to hear Apeshit & Nice), the songs from B7 & maybe even songs from her previous albums, she hasn't performed so far or hasn't performed in a long time.

I'd love to hear songs like Jealous, XO (imagine that in a stadium), Best Thing I Never Had, Kitty Kat (the full song or at least part of it, maybe mashed into another song of hers) & so much more from her catalogue. 

A DC3 reunion EP would have been a really cute thing to release after Coachella/Homecoming, I would prefer that over EiL. And then a few US tour dates, nothing too huge scale, she really should have just rested after coachella.

I would love a little anniversary collection where they released interviews/music videos in hd and some bonus songs never heard before. 

The Destiny Fulfilled tour looked so fun:jonny6:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get B7 2023, DC3 Reunion 2024 (20th anniversary of DCFulfilled) 

8 hours ago, king_queen said:

Honestly, it doesn't even have to be B7. Can Beyoncé just ******* do SOMETHING?! I'll take Ivy Park, a collab, an insta pic of her lounging by one of her pools, a paparazzi candid...ANYTHING!!! :jonny3:

Well more ivy park is coming in may so 

just when y’all thought it was over :jonny5: 

4 hours ago, G'Day said:

I know I shouldnt say this, but she doesn't even look in shape :rip: 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Another year she skips Met Gala. :clownny:

When was she last there? she seems to prefer the quiet life now which sucks for us 

32 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I know I shouldnt say this, but she doesn't even look in shape :rip: 

Imagine if she was pregnant 

25 minutes ago, Shelter said:

When was she last there? she seems to prefer the quiet life now which sucks for us 

right after lemonade came out. May 2016.

Imagine knowing what someone's shape looks like under an oversized track suit

It’s crazy how she’s one of the top trending, but didn’t go to MET. Funny

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

2016 sorry I’m all late :rip:

She would’ve ate the girls up if she came in something like these:

BeyonceMrsCartertour2.jpg?itok=CVSDXwQr

Screen-Shot-2020-07-31-at-10.51.02-AM.pn

6-BEYONCE.jpg

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

She would’ve ate the girls up if she came in something like these:

BeyonceMrsCartertour2.jpg?itok=CVSDXwQr

Screen-Shot-2020-07-31-at-10.51.02-AM.pn

6-BEYONCE.jpg

:jonny5:

yeah I think Beyonce's Met Gala phase is over....just like many other events she has phased out. it seems like another industry event that's probably nothing special beyond the hype of the red carpet. unless there's a meaningful reason to attend, i don't expect her to be there in the future...especially during her off season.

5 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

yeah I think Beyonce's Met Gala phase is over....just like many other events she has phased out. it seems like another industry event that's probably nothing special beyond the hype of the red carpet. unless there's a meaningful reason to attend, i don't expect her to be there in the future...especially during her off season.

Nah I don’t think it has anything to do with the event  itself as to why she didn’t go. It’s just she has nothing to promote atm. She still has good connections with Anna Wintour and I think she’ll def make a return again in the future.

28 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Nah I don’t think it has anything to do with the event  itself as to why she didn’t go. It’s just she has nothing to promote atm. She still has good connections with Anna Wintour and I think she’ll def make a return again in the future.

But she hasn’t been in 6 years. Like giRLbye said I believe the phase is over for her. It don’t seem like a prestigious event anymore because only a few are following the actual theme, and  they’re just letting almost anyone come. A listers like Bey, Rihanna, Gaga, Naomi, Zendaya don’t deserve to be grouped in with that mess 

whew I just got unbanned :WAP:

any updates?

1 hour ago, sxhunluv said:

whew I just got unbanned :WAP:

any updates?

Shes releasing in 2024. Its pretty much confirmed at this point.

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Shes releasing in 2024. Its pretty much confirmed at this point.

receipts or it didn't happen :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.