Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

the REAL villain is RADIO

that song i detest with all of my heart, even more than she detests sending her songs TO the radio

the way i can agree iasf is her least good record but radio is still one of the few i enjoy from it while everyone hates it the most

spacer.png

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

a random question, why do you guys think beyoncé and shakira didn’t take a picture in 2020 after the SB, beyoncé was seen with jay z at shakira’s birthday party, are they not friends anymore? :emofish: i remember bey used to say a lot of good things about shak back in 2007-2009 but their “friendship” completely disappeared. i wonder what she thinks about her now, since she surpassed her in almost every aspect. i want them to meet again so bad :angry:

Beyoncé is just private. I don't know if they're friends because I was surprised Bey wasn't one of the celebs she said contacted her when she was down after her break-up but they are on good terms, Shakira wished her a happy B'Day when she turned 39 or 40.

Abd I don't think one is necessarily bigger than the other. They're both thriving. 

3 hours ago, SoJro101 said:

Has anyone heard anything about this? 

In this world? In this century? Thihs us still happening? RIP to him. 

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

My man bought me one of the Tiffany necklaces  :duca:

I'm so excited lol

I'm so happy for you. They are amazing pieces. Enjoy!!! 

3 hours ago, SoJro101 said:

This is so heartbreaking. I hope Bey acknowledges it in some way, a tribute at one of the shows maybe.

3 hours ago, Kingdom said:

she cancelled one DATE....you acting like she cancelled 747475 dates. Its irrational. Constantly being negative isn't a valid contribution beloved. So there's that

they way you ignored all the rest bc your ass is WRONG :foxaylove2:

constantly crying about what other people have to say is ten times more irrational lmao 

I randomly remembered Kevin Bacon covering Heated and I ran to Twitter to make sure it wasn't all a dream

:deadbanana4:

Those first months were so heady

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

I randomly remembered Kevin Bacon covering Heated and I ran to Twitter to make sure it wasn't all a dream

:deadbanana4:

Those first months were so heady

Lowkey slaps too. She can throw an acoustic country version on the country act as a hidden track.  

FbRK4LQXwAAkQiE?format=jpg&name=small

7 hours ago, Devin said:

All the IASF stanning got me streaming this gem.

spacer.png

One of her most underrated songs ever. I love it so much

• Like 1

This song is so underrated. It's like POTS's little sister. Deserved a quick little tease on tour between POTS and Virgo's Groove (or a shoutout on the latter). 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

This song is so underrated. It's like POTS's little sister. Deserved a quick little tease on tour between POTS and Virgo's Groove (or a shoutout on the latter). 

I never thought of that but it’s so true, very POTS-coded. DiL in general is so underrated the singles overshadow the rest of the tracks but they are such R&B excellence and they just ooze sexiness, love, and passion ugh I love it:jonny5: only in her twenties singing like she’s been in a 40 year marriage can’t stand her:jonny5:

• Like 3

If we're talking criminally underrated deep cuts, I gotta bring it back to this:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Mama was in her post-grunge bag!

Looking at the credits for TWYB has taken me down a James Fauntleroy rabbit hole. I had no idea he co-wrote so many of my favorite songs.

He is all over Justin Timberlake's ****.

Edited by Arrogant

Yes at videophone getting some praise:clap3: let go, live a little! It’s something fun, something for the summertime:loud:

all the sexy ladies, put your hands up, if you a sexy lady lemme see your hands up say, UNH UNHHHH 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Yes at videophone getting some praise:clap3: let go, live a little! It’s something fun, something for the summertime:loud:

all the sexy ladies, put your hands up, if you a sexy lady lemme see your hands up say, UNH UNHHHH 

spacer.png

I've been saying for the longest she needs to mothball Diva and start using Video Phone. "Press record, I'll let you film me". Like, hello? It's begging to be used and have its viral moment in the Tik Tok era. 

• Like 1

I'm envisioning a Suga Mama / Video Phone / Formation mashup. The parallels are all there.

About to be up in the mall all night, whatever I get you putting it on

vs.

Drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's, let him shop up

Turn you into a star? I got it like that

vs.

I might get your song played on the radio station

Now take it off while I watch you perform

vs.

You should let me put you in my movies

Edited by Arrogant

6 hours ago, SoJro101 said:

I heard but I didn’t know he was dancing to Rennie. Rest In Power to another Hive member 🌹

8 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

the REAL villain is RADIO

that song i detest with all of my heart, even more than she detests sending her songs TO the radio

Europe would have eaten that song up. The Netherlands even tried sending it to radio as a single when it was taking her so long to confirm "Ego."

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tripthelight said:

Just because we haven’t seen a picture, doesn’t mean they didn’t take one. As you said, she celebrated her birthday with her…Perhaps they don’t feel the need to prove anything to the public about their friendship. 

They didn’t take a pic, shak uploads everything on her social media, she even acknowledged bey’s automatic birthday wish :deadbanana4:

this is the collab that we need :jonny5:

• Like 1

This song ran so Virgo’s Grove could fly

There must be something about New York, she always gives her best performances there

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

There must be something about New York, she always gives her best performances there

I hate how this is one of the better fits for this segment and she wore #that coat and kept them glasses on too long. :skull:

8 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

a random question, why do you guys think beyoncé and shakira didn’t take a picture in 2020 after the SB, beyoncé was seen with jay z at shakira’s birthday party, are they not friends anymore? :emofish: i remember bey used to say a lot of good things about shak back in 2007-2009 but their “friendship” completely disappeared. i wonder what she thinks about her now, since she surpassed her in almost every aspect. i want them to meet again so bad :angry:

Huh? Bey literally took a picture outside Shakira’s drive way solo and then a picture with her and Jay z. Then she was seen dancing salsa at Shakiras bday bash lol 

theres a lot of celeb friendships we don’t know about, just cause they don’t post it doesn’t mean they aren’t close. Shakira when it’s time to glam it up works with a lot of beyonces people and when it’s time for big performances has worked with Beyoncé’s dancers and choreographers. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hate how this is one of the better fits for this segment and she wore #that coat and kept them glasses on too long. :skull:

Yeah the glasses situation irks me so much as well :skull: 

• Like 2

Her eyes might be her best feature on an already uncommonly beautiful face, yet she insists on covering them constantly :deadbanana4:

Like, do you want us to look at you or not? Make up your mind, Giselle!

At least we have other...views to appreciate :smitten2:

7f347b2631d01cf013486d8563c4a6af35fbb32f

Edited by Arrogant
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.