Beyoncé

Kisuke

Ya I've loved Video Phone since I first heard that 30 second clip preview released ahead of the album (also, remember THAT practice?) and still do.

• Like 1

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

But hey she did work Sweet Dreams into her Single Ladies VMAs performance. She said, sure, I'll perform my current single. A whole two lines of it acapella before I switch to another song.

• Like 2

Her 09’ VMA Performance was so cunty! :jonny6:

The way she’ll never stoop low enough to perform on award shows ever again :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Just now, Devin said:

All the IASF stanning got me streaming this gem.

spacer.png

I can never clown IASF because of this crown jewel. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hallad173 said:

Her 09’ VMA Performance was so cunty! :jonny6:

The way she’ll never stoop low enough to perform on award shows ever again :jonnycat:

It truly is one of her best awards show performances. I remember when I first watched it, it wasn't live, and I had downloaded an HD version of it...and had no choice but to watch again and again and again.

Those heel sound effects were EVERYTHING. Very KNTY indeed.

I wondered, perhaps foolishly, if there was any hope of her performing at this year's VMAs but then I remembered on top of the fact that it's highly unlikely for her, she also HAS NOT RELEASED A SINGLE MUSIC VIDEO to be nominated for. lol.

• Haha 1

This is just gorgeous.

I love that this tour is seeming to become iconic based on the never ending costumes.

That legacy mixed with the entire night feeling like getting ready to go to a club and living in that world as one is so special.

It was really one of the best nights of my life and my first tour of hers too.

F2VvHbJWkAAMKrR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is just gorgeous.

I love that this tour is seeming to become iconic based on the never ending costumes.

That legacy mixed with the entire night feeling like getting ready to go to a club and living in that world as one is so special.

It was really one of the best nights of my life and my first tour of hers too.

F2VvHbJWkAAMKrR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This has got to be one of the very best she's opened with so far :heart2:

I know it's routine for popstars (and Beyoncé prior) to debut new tour looks as it progresses, but has anyone done this to the scale that Beyoncé has on RWT? It seems like way more than I've ever heard from anyone else, and Beyoncé too.

I feel like Betty Black is going to be a persona we see with the next album, that is supposedly rock influenced (if that is true)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

I unironicaly love VP. The video is dated as **** but its IAWT performance was great and LGs verse ain’t too. It’s just a carefree bop, don’t know why it gets such ire.  

Omg finally. I thought I was the only one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

My man bought me one of the Tiffany necklaces  :duca:

I'm so excited lol

lord I've seen what you've done for others... :gaycat6:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Arrogant said:

The girls that get it f*ckin GET IT. Like, how do you hear "shawty whatcho name is" and stay miserable? Live laugh love b*tch

the REAL villain is RADIO

that song i detest with all of my heart, even more than she detests sending her songs TO the radio

Edited by HausofArtpopII
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

My man bought me one of the Tiffany necklaces  :duca:

I'm so excited lol

Does he have a brother that likes boys with a twist?

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

notice how i said "one of" (1 of) the reasons. besides that’s just a random example, being more and more late at your concerts is another unprofessional thing she does, randomly cancelling dates is too, posting trailers a year in advance with nothing following it up is also unprofessional & i can go on lol

btw does your ass contribute anything in here besides complaining about what others post ? cause i haven’t seen a single useful post from you ever :rip:

the way some talk in here you’d think they meet for lunch with her every sunday morning  :ahh:

she cancelled one DATE....you acting like she cancelled 747475 dates. Its irrational. Constantly being negative isn't a valid contribution beloved. So there's that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

Has anyone heard anything about this? 

may he rest in peace and the fuckers who did this and think like them suffer.

• Like 4

a random question, why do you guys think beyoncé and shakira didn’t take a picture in 2020 after the SB, beyoncé was seen with jay z at shakira’s birthday party, are they not friends anymore? :emofish: i remember bey used to say a lot of good things about shak back in 2007-2009 but their “friendship” completely disappeared. i wonder what she thinks about her now, since she surpassed her in almost every aspect. i want them to meet again so bad :angry:

3 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

a random question, why do you guys think beyoncé and shakira didn’t take a picture in 2020 after the SB, beyoncé was seen with jay z at shakira’s birthday party, are they not friends anymore? :emofish: i remember bey used to say a lot of good things about shak back in 2007-2009 but their “friendship” completely disappeared. i wonder what she thinks about her now, since she surpassed her in almost every aspect. i want them to meet again so bad :angry:

Just because we haven’t seen a picture, doesn’t mean they didn’t take one. As you said, she celebrated her birthday with her…Perhaps they don’t feel the need to prove anything to the public about their friendship. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoJro101 said:

Tragic and pure evil. 

Make sure to keep that blicky on y’all US Hive. These MF’s are insane here

1 hour ago, SoJro101 said:

The ****? I hate the world we live in. Rest In Peace angel :heart:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rafael said:

She's now credited on Delresto album version :clap3:

It would've been nice to actually see those streams boost her daily total when the album was first released, but better late than never, I guess. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.