Beyoncé

Kisuke

36 minutes ago, Devin said:

Her most ignored songs are stellar fr smh.

- Jealous

- Sweet Dreams

- Check On It

- Poison

- 6 Inch

- FYWB

spacer.png

6 Inch really is the one song I'm missing the most on this setlist. It really feels like an early concept of Renaissance and a mashup with AUIYM would've been perfect.

• Like 4

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

no baby it’s the video, watch it again, there’s a very clear jump and change of angle :deadbanana4:

There's no clear jump or angle.

Watch this video.

:redface:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

:deadbanana4: mood cause I’m still recovering over here.

She could easily throw THIQUE & Drunk back on if she stop being late + remove RDY. At least y’all had the better outfits. 

spacer.png

Not you just reminded me she doesn’t do Drunk either… oh it’s curtains for her

spacer.png

I’m a 4 stan so I actually lived for RDY but I was irritated she did it on the other side of the stage. We got Love on Top though so I guess we won :fan:

Speaking of outfits, I was not gagging when she first came out in that pink. It gave very… grandmotherly with that skirt. However it served once the skirt came off and I thank God for that

• Like 2

Y'all, come post some of your theories, or compile some of the Easter eggs you think are directed towards whatever this new project will involve

• Like 1

IASF is a much better album than many of you give it credit for. But I actually like her music, so :cm:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Some of you just talk just to talk.... so you mean all the previous black nominees for AOTY were also 'messy' bts and that is why they did not win?

Did you think maybe she clears the sample close to time as to prevent any leak before the album is released and to be sure chose the rights songs for the sample to be cleared.

With bey, once things don't go hive's way, they call every name but a child of god when in fact this is actually what she wanted to do all along.

notice how i said "one of" (1 of) the reasons. besides that’s just a random example, being more and more late at your concerts is another unprofessional thing she does, randomly cancelling dates is too, posting trailers a year in advance with nothing following it up is also unprofessional & i can go on lol

btw does your ass contribute anything in here besides complaining about what others post ? cause i haven’t seen a single useful post from you ever :rip:

the way some talk in here you’d think they meet for lunch with her every sunday morning  :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

6 Inch really is the one song I'm missing the most on this setlist. It really feels like an early concept of Renaissance and a mashup with AUIYM would've been perfect.

Does anyone know the story behind how that song came about? I know it was originally The Weeknd before she added her verses. His stans on twitter HATE her so it made me think something messy went down. He wasn't in the visuals and she pays it dust.

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way some talk in here you’d think they meet for lunch with her every sunday morning  :ahh:

If this is the standard we're applying, I guess at some point she ran over your dog and knocked your grandma's dentures out her head :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

There's no clear jump or angle.

Watch this video.

:redface:

you’re absolutely right !

there was a jump in this one right before the bridge starts and since the transition sounded weird i assumed it’s due to that lmao :ace:

2 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

If this is the standard we're applying, I guess at some point she ran over your dog and knocked your grandma's dentures out her head :coffee2:

i don’t have a dog and my grandma died 2 weeks ago but sure 

nene-leaks-nene-leakes.gif

• Haha 1

Anyway

Stream Video Phone, Shining, and Black Parade  :bird:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I've just streamed both the original and the extended version. I love that song so much. The lyrics are amazing, but much better are the background vocals and every "woo" and "ah" that hits you perfectly. You feel the time and dedication she put into that song. I'm sure she enjoyed recording it. The problem is that it didn't transform well live, which is okay because with a different placing and different kind of performance it could be really amazing. 

I loved the live performance but admittedly don't remember much of it. I think I just loved that she performed it. I do recall not many people knew the lyrics, and there's so many of them and said so fast I don't blame them. Even I was using the teleprompter for it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chris said:

She also sang it acoustically during the I am... Yours intimate sessions. 

I know I brought it up not too long ago, but that medley is one of the best things she’s ever done

a vocal showcase to be reckoned with :jonnycat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

IASF is a much better album than many of you give it credit for. But I actually like her music, so :cm:

The idea behind the album was amazing, but I don’t feel it’s realized. I Am… side is great. Sasha Fierce side is just messy. It’s not cohesive at all, it includes Hello and Scared of Lonely, that do not fit at all what Sasha Fierce should be

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

you’re absolutely right !

there was a jump in this one right before the bridge starts and since the transition sounded weird i assumed it’s due to that lmao

No biggie.

I always wondered why every single time she performed Sweet Dreams, she ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS sang Annie Lennox's Sweet Dreams as well.

:ace:

I am shocked she didn't incorporate that in the I am... Yours one.

:rip:

Like even at Glastonbury she sang the Annie Lennox version.

Damn, girl.

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris said:

No biggie.

I always wondered why every single time she performed Sweet Dreams, she ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS sang Annie Lennox's Sweet Dreams as well.

:ace:

I am shocked she didn't incorporate that in the I am... Yours one.

:rip:

:heart:

she probably likes Annie’s Sweet Dreams more than hers  :deadbanana4:

also shocked she didn’t try and sneak that one into the EMA’s performance 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Does anyone know the story behind how that song came about? I know it was originally The Weeknd before she added her verses. His stans on twitter HATE her so it made me think something messy went down. He wasn't in the visuals and she pays it dust.

None of the featured artists were in the film because it was the story of Black women and her own personal journey through infidelity. I don't think it was anything messy tbh.

Imagine her opening one of the shows with the Sweet Dreams / DIL / Sweet Love acoustic mash up from I Am Yours

:jonny:

Edited by Rafael
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Imagine her opening one of the shows with the Sweet Dreams / DIL / Sweet Love acoustic mash up from I Am Yours

:jonny:

the way her voice has matured it would be too powerful i fear :jonny3:

16 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

Anyway

Stream Video Phone, Shining, and Black Parade  :bird:

I unironicaly love VP. The video is dated as **** but its IAWT performance was great and LGs verse ain’t too. It’s just a carefree bop, don’t know why it gets such ire.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

YOU HAD ME AT

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shone Ai said:

YOU HAD ME AT

So great. I wish she could do something like this again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

I unironicaly love VP. The video is dated as **** but its IAWT performance was great and LGs verse ain’t too. It’s just a carefree bop, don’t know why it gets such ire.  

The girls that get it f*ckin GET IT. Like, how do you hear "shawty whatcho name is" and stay miserable? Live laugh love b*tch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

The way Love on Top is so hard to sing that the crowd is collectively muted after singing BABY IT'S YOoOoOoOou. They need time to rest and recover :ahh:

I was just talking to someone about this. By the time she sings LOT, I had already lost my voice from screaming and singing so much. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.