Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

For Beyonce being such a perfectionist I have learned several times that she RUSHES her projects. I don't know why she doesn't respect other people's time but she needs to fix that.

This was made clear several times within the past year. She probably thinks doing things last minute and rushed shows immense dedication and strength. But it actually shows ill-planning and disrespect of other’s time.

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I feel like SD was something she didn't even want to record, but did lol

And it was obviously leaked on purpose to test the waters, Matthew even addressed it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I feel like SD was something she didn't even want to record, but did lol

And it was obviously leaked on purpose to test the waters, Matthew even addressed it

It’s a very gorgeous electropop rnb bop. It’s really a song tailored for her voice; I cant imagine anyone else singing that song. I don’t know why she keeps neglecting it (or why the hive says it’s generic trash).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

or why the hive says it’s generic trash

who tf is saying that??? we need names and addresses

Her most ignored songs are stellar fr smh.

- Jealous

- Sweet Dreams

- Check On It

- Poison

- 6 Inch

- FYWB

spacer.png

• Like 7

it's not generic trash but it's overrated by Twinkie Hive. :gaycat: 

it's a good song but nowhere near her best or most interesting. it doesn't have the significance of Single Ladies and Halo, or the memorable choreo and fun energy of Diva, or the vocal showcase that is If I Were a Boy. 

as far as the US singles from Sasha Fierce go...

Diva > Ego > If I Were a Boy > Single Ladies > Sweet Dreams > Halo > Video Phone :campfire:

So Oprah, Gayle, and Tina were in Club Rennie last night?

42 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Ok that write up reminds me. One day I was arguing with twitter haters about how Beyonce is behind the scenes with writers/producers. I started googling her name with random producers on recent albums. I came across a producer who worked with her one time Lemonade and found a text interview. It seemed like he didn't enjoy the experience but said it without saying it. But it was heavily implied I forget his name but I could find it if anyone's interested. For Beyonce being such a perfectionist I have learned several times that she RUSHES her projects. I don't know why she doesn't respect other people's time but she needs to fix that. Apparently this producer usually works from out of state for his clients but she requested he fly into town and rushed the whole thing over a couple days with no time to prepare. Similar to how she rushed the writers on The Gift to come up with quick lil singles. Similar to how she randomly asked Lady Gaga to be on Telephone and gave her a few days to write her verse, learn choreography the DAY OF the shoot, and film the video on the spot. She's so.... you need to give people time. I'm sure that's why Britney Spears turned down the appearance in the visuals. "Hi Brit I know you're going through a lot haven't seen or spoken to you in a decade! Hey can you come down to film a scene with me tomorrow? Kthx bye luv B"

yeah this era really showed us she’s not the flawless super professional perfectionist most of us thought she is, i mean who tf clears samples 2 months before their album comes out when they’ve had years to do so :priceless: 

plus the whole drama with writers / artists being sampled coming out complaining about stuff each time she releases something… a lot of them just want a piece of her cake but it’s always SOMETHING with her… she’s definitely messy bts and that’s 100% one of the reasons why a lot of the industry people simply won’t vote for her at certain award shows 

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

- Jealous

- Sweet Dreams

- Check On It

- Poison

- 6 Inch

- FYWB

spacer.png

Start Over and Be With You say hi!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

- Jealous

- Sweet Dreams

- Check On It

- Poison

- 6 Inch

- FYWB

spacer.png

Don’t forget Thique

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So Oprah, Gayle, and Tina were in Club Rennie last night?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Well she technically shortened the second verse and combined it with the bridge

if you’re talking about that video on youtube she didn’t combine them, the video just cuts that part and jumps straight to the bridge during the second verse :rip:

Just now, KKW said:

Don’t forget Thique

spacer.png

!!!

On God cutting Thique is a sin. AUIYM was smart, how was ur show fam? Night 1 was wild.

:jonny5:

Sasha Fierce side could’ve been so much better if she included more songs like Sweet Dreams. I wish Control was finished and released

Diva is annoying. I never got into Ego. Video Phone is… Video Phone. Radio is whatever that was. Single Ladies is kinda good, but not really that good. Sweet Dreams is better than any of those 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oprah knows the lyrics!

Break My Soul a real SMASH HIT confirmed :WAP:

G3b1.gif 

• Haha 1

Just now, Devin said:

!!!

On God cutting Thique is a sin. AUIYM was smart, how was ur show fam? Night 1 was wild.

:jonny5:

Whew, it was an experience :jonny6:

When that screen changed I literally did not recognize who I became or the sound I let out. I’m still trying to reconcile with the fact that I saw her

However, yes she will get her just due for cutting Thique out of the set list + arriving even later than she did night one like tf

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Sasha Fierce side could’ve been so much better if she included more songs like Sweet Dreams. I wish Control was finished and released

Diva is annoying. I never got into Ego. Video Phone is… Video Phone. Radio is whatever that was. Single Ladies is kinda good, but not really that good. Sweet Dreams is better than any of those 

out of all the I AM singles (half of them are unlistenable anyway) the only one you can listen to without your ears bleeding is SD, all the others needed live performances to become hits (and become listenable), Sweet Dreams did not :gaycat5:

but wow how sad is it that we need to discuss 14 year old songs during an "active" era :priceless:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the video just cuts that part and jumps straight to the bridge during the second verse 

I don't think the video cuts that part.

I think in the actual performance she sings up until "stay by my side" and then she actually goes straight to the bridge.

I also forgot to mention she included Sweet Dreams (Not the full version of course :redface:) on select later dates.

She also sang it acoustically during the I am... Yours intimate sessions. 

6 minutes ago, KKW said:

Whew, it was an experience :jonny6:

When that screen changed I literally did not recognize who I became or the sound I let out. I’m still trying to reconcile with the fact that I saw her

However, yes she will get her just due for cutting Thique out of the set list + arriving even later than she did night one like tf

:deadbanana4: mood cause I’m still recovering over here.

She could easily throw THIQUE & Drunk back on if she stop being late + remove RDY. At least y’all had the better outfits. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah this era really showed us she’s not the flawless super professional perfectionist most of us thought she is, i mean who tf clears samples 2 months before their album comes out when they’ve had years to do so :priceless: 

plus the whole drama with writers / artists being sampled coming out complaining about stuff each time she releases something… a lot of them just want a piece of her cake but it’s always SOMETHING with her… she’s definitely messy bts and that’s 100% one of the reasons why a lot of the industry people simply won’t vote for her at certain award shows 

Some of you just talk just to talk.... so you mean all the previous black nominees for AOTY were also 'messy' bts and that is why they did not win?

Did you think maybe she clears the sample close to time as to prevent any leak before the album is released and to be sure chose the rights songs for the sample to be cleared.

With bey, once things don't go hive's way, they call every name but a child of god when in fact this is actually what she wanted to do all along.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Devin said:

- Jealous

You deserve the best sex in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

#JusticeForSweetDreams 

I love how it FORCED her to perform it after it became so big. She can’t escape it and it really can be paired with so many songs in her discography. I’m glad she struggles with it, seethe *****. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chris said:

I don't think the video cuts that part.

I think in the actual performance she sings up until "stay by my side" and then she actually goes straight to the bridge.

no baby it’s the video, watch it again, there’s a very clear jump and change of angle :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.