Kisuke

2 hours ago, Chris said:

:weeps:

:weeps: :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

But disappointing her MSG show was postponed but I’d she rest considering what happened to own fave

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

why did i just know find out she opened the I AM tour with Sweet Dreams and in full too

Well she technically shortened the second verse and combined it with the bridge.

Then of course she included Annie Lennox's Sweet Dreams.

:shakeno:

And she changed the opening AFTER the first date.

I am surprised no one has giffed this yet.

:skull:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Personally, I also had some health issues

Hope everything is ok.

:heart2:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Call me Glinda the good hive or whatever I don't give a **** but I LOVE this era.

I couldn't care less about the lack of visuals because the album is literally a masterpiece, just pure joy and euphoria in music form, the tour is jaw dropping and it's VERY MUCH clear with all these easter eggs that she has a plan. Everyday we wake up with new looks & new videos of Beyoncé being more carefree than ever on tour and that's everything TO me :WAP:

Personally, I also had some health issues and Renaissance helped me a lot last year. Going to see the tour wasn't an easy fit (extreme pain amplified by sitting down, so car rides are a mess), and despite this... I felt no pain during the concert. I will forever hold these memories close to my heart as I reminder that, even with these health issues that ruined my life, I can enjoy things to the fullest and, in a way, that's thanks to Renaissance/this tour. I wish I could thank Bey in person for all of this :WAP: So cheers to this incredible album, this tour, the "visual"s, ACT II and whatever she has planned. 

aww I'm glad you got to enjoy the tour despite your health issues, I hope you recover soon 

• Thanks 1

So, she performed Sweet Dreams 23 times in total :rip: That's one of her biggest hits :rip:

She opened IAWT with it a couple of times, and she did it a couple of times after Irreplaceable 

EDIT: She did Diva 320 times :rip: 

Video Phone and Broken-Hearted Girl 102 times :rip:

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Haha 4

Something that various members of Defensive Hive fail to acknowledge is that there are complaints and grievances on nearly every page of the base. And arguments don't break out on every page. Why? Because generally speaking, most of us understand that a degree of venting is normal. We all have disappointments, even if we don't obsess over them as much as some others. But then every once in a while you turn into a group of uncouth gremlins and start commenting about her face, her body, her intelligence, her weight, her family, her morals, ****** et cetera. Worse than 90% of OBHs I've ever come into contact with. And when you get the smallest amount of pushback you come huffing and puffing in here talking about "UGH we can't even criticise that HAG anymore." No, you mannerless buzzard. You're just being toxic. And for most well-adjusted people, we find it annoying and tiresome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wanna watch these Brazilian vocal coach reactors on YouTube but I have no idea what they're saying and auto translate sucks :deadbanana4:

16 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

Something that various members of Defensive Hive fail to acknowledge is that there are complaints and grievances on nearly every page of the base. And arguments don't break out on every page. Why? Because generally speaking, most of us understand that a degree of venting is normal. We all have disappointments, even if we don't obsess over them as much as some others. But then every once in a while you turn into a group of uncouth gremlins and start commenting about her face, her body, her intelligence, her weight, her family, her morals, ****** et cetera. Worse than 90% of OBHs I've ever come into contact with. And when you get the smallest amount of pushback you come huffing and puffing in here talking about "UGH we can't even criticise that HAG anymore." No, you mannerless buzzard. You're just being toxic. And for most well-adjusted people, we find it annoying and tiresome.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

some of these people sound like they are going to burst a blood vessel with these obsessive complaints. So repetitive. we read the exact same thing 6 months ago...yall should've cooled off by then. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she really hates it so bad… when it’s one of her best pop songs ever and could’ve been a monster hit, us europeans still love it to this day :priceless:

i also didn’t know she performed deja vu before relegating it to the opening acapella, that’s what i get for only watching the live dvd back then 

its one of my favorite songs. such a perfect pop song

Edited by yonsé

There is a bit of chat atm that she is coming to Ireland next year. I’m so confused I thought she scrapped all Latin AM and Australia so why would there be another EU leg. Also the other day it was rumoured for more London shows in May. 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

I saw one post make a comment about her weight which we side eyed, nothing about the rest you listed. I swear y'all are making up complaints in your head, I don't even see any complaints the last couple pages? Why are you still complaining about our frustrations we had days ago and said we would do  :giraffe:

The way Love on Top is so hard to sing that the crowd is collectively muted after singing BABY IT'S YOoOoOoOou. They need time to rest and recover :ahh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenB said:

I saw one post make a comment about her weight which we side eyed, nothing about the rest you listed. I swear y'all are making up complaints in your head, I don't even see any complaints the last couple pages? Why are you still complaining about our frustrations we had days ago and said we would do  :giraffe:

You're free to peruse the base at your leisure.

I am still so overwhelmed about last night.

I CAN'T believe she was there.

:jonny5:

That rose outfit was everything, I wish it would stay 

• Like 1

OMG I love her opening outfit of yesterday’s show. It gives me royalty. I am a huge fan of the Lebanese designer.

There must be some correlation to these B&W fits but I’m too lazy to figure it out. :lmao:

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she really hates it so bad… when it’s one of her best pop songs ever and could’ve been a monster hit, us europeans still love it to this day :priceless:

i also didn’t know she performed deja vu before relegating it to the opening acapella, that’s what i get for only watching the live dvd back then 

I've always thought that she avoids performing certain songs due to underlying beef with a song writer/producer on the track.

Irreplaceable - Neyo shading her

If I Were A Boy - I forget the story but she was mad at Bey, also what happened to that collab Bey promised her? lol

I Was Here - That lady that can't ever win an oscar as a songwriter

Alien Superstar - Yes she performs it, but I have a good feeling this would've been pushed as a single after BMS if those two nubnuts didn't lie on her for sampling them.

Sweet Dreams - She might be mad at the main writer/producer Rico Love for saying in an interview that it was her idea to include "Turn the lights on!" aka exposed her lack of songwriting. It wasn't a shady comment he seemed very excited and happy with the experience but I don't think she likes when people talk about how it is to work with her behind the scenes. I don't think he has worked with her since.

DJ Swivel - He posted a couple long youtube videos talking about his experience mixing or sound engineering her album 4 which was also a positive experience. But she hasn't worked with him since even though they spent a looong time in the studio together alone + Angie. So i'm thinking she thinks he leaked the album or upset he made a youtube video about her. 

Ok that write up reminds me. One day I was arguing with twitter haters about how Beyonce is behind the scenes with writers/producers. I started googling her name with random producers on recent albums. I came across a producer who worked with her one time Lemonade and found a text interview. It seemed like he didn't enjoy the experience but said it without saying it. But it was heavily implied I forget his name but I could find it if anyone's interested. For Beyonce being such a perfectionist I have learned several times that she RUSHES her projects. I don't know why she doesn't respect other people's time but she needs to fix that. Apparently this producer usually works from out of state for his clients but she requested he fly into town and rushed the whole thing over a couple days with no time to prepare. Similar to how she rushed the writers on The Gift to come up with quick lil singles. Similar to how she randomly asked Lady Gaga to be on Telephone and gave her a few days to write her verse, learn choreography the DAY OF the shoot, and film the video on the spot. She's so.... you need to give people time. I'm sure that's why Britney Spears turned down the appearance in the visuals. "Hi Brit I know you're going through a lot haven't seen or spoken to you in a decade! Hey can you come down to film a scene with me tomorrow? Kthx bye luv B"

Edited by Fleahive

If anything she probably hates Sweet Dreams since it leaked ages before IASF was released, maybe she wanted to scrap it but the label wanted it as a single seeing how popular the demo was? 

4 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Ok that write up reminds me. One day I was arguing with twitter haters about how Beyonce is behind the scenes with writers/producers. I started googling her name with random producers on recent albums. I came across a producer who worked with her one time Lemonade and found a text interview. It seemed like he didn't enjoy the experience but said it without saying it. But it was heavily implied I forget his name but I could find it if anyone's interested. For Beyonce being such a perfectionist I have learned several times that she RUSHES her projects. I don't know why she doesn't respect other people's time but she needs to fix that. Apparently this producer usually works from out of state for his clients but she requested he fly into town and rushed the whole thing over a couple days with no time to prepare. Similar to how she rushed the writers on The Gift to come up with quick lil singles. Similar to how she randomly asked Lady Gaga to be on Telephone and gave her a few days to write her verse, learn choreography the DAY OF the shoot, and film the video on the spot. She's so....

They could've said NO and moved on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.