Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

10 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

“Parkwood Entertainment is looking to hire-“

waiting-wait-funny-nigga-omg.gif

“Interns who are able to read calendars well, able to track dates, knows how to properly spell celeb names, and proficient in finding baby pictures”

giphy.gif

:ahh: 

1 hour ago, Walley said:

FRgyZlBXwAEIi50.jpg

Shes so subtle with the emojis lol 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Someone else said she used the emojis because her name is honey Dijon soooo :rip: 

But why the bee?

Isn’t honey Dijon a kind of mustard?

Edited by yonsé

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Someone else said she used the emojis because her name is honey Dijon soooo :rip: 

I kinda thought the same thing, but didn't want to be a buzz kill lol. 

The slides she posted speak to a productive trip in LA (from Coachella, to gigging, to etc). 

All that said, I hope Honey was subtly teasing. 

Such is the BeyHydration that a tease could stare right in the face and we'd still question it lol. 

11 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

I kinda thought the same thing, but didn't want to be a buzz kill lol. 

The slides she posted speak to a productive trip in LA (from Coachella, to gigging, to etc). 

All that said, I hope Honey was subtly teasing. 

Such is the BeyHydration that a tease could stare right in the face and we'd still question it lol. 

these are the borderline abusive ways Bey have rubbed in our faces since Self Titled :toofunny2:

and yes i know they are not abusive and she owes os nothing im just joking around so dont start a fire under my ass cause of it

She HAS to make a MET Gala comeback this year or i'll riot... the theme 'Gilded Glamour' is MADE for her :alexz:

1 hour ago, BeyBronts said:

She HAS to make a MET Gala comeback this year or i'll riot... the theme 'Gilded Glamour' is MADE for her :alexz:

Ehh I’ve given up hope, she single handedly revived it 10 years ago with that long train purple feather Givenchy gown showing up at the last minute. Now all the pop tarts and influencers are trying to have their own similar moment on the red carpet with sillier and sillier costumes. Tom Ford was kind of right when saying it used to be a chic event now we have the Kardashians as a main grab when before They we’re desperate to get in. Plus with faves no red carpet/holier than thou/Instagram only pics aesthetic, she’s not going. I’d love to be proven wrong though. 

i still love that she went in 2008 as a guest of Armani and ended up knowing Thierry Mugler’s work because of the exhibition and the rest is history… she also single handedly revived the Mugler house after that. 

Remember when she used to do promo? :WAP:

16 minutes ago, Demiboyx said:

The collapse when this dropped after the Superbowl.

The 2013 Beyhidration was tough too y'all :toofunny2: 

1 hour ago, Triton said:

Ehh I’ve given up hope, she single handedly revived it 10 years ago with that long train purple feather Givenchy gown showing up at the last minute. Now all the pop tarts and influencers are trying to have their own similar moment on the red carpet with sillier and sillier costumes. Tom Ford was kind of right when saying it used to be a chic event now we have the Kardashians as a main grab when before They we’re desperate to get in. Plus with faves no red carpet/holier than thou/Instagram only pics aesthetic, she’s not going. I’d love to be proven wrong though. 

i still love that she went in 2008 as a guest of Armani and ended up knowing Thierry Mugler’s work because of the exhibition and the rest is history… she also single handedly revived the Mugler house after that. 

You're 100% right, I haven't paid much attention to it since 2016-2017. I just want to see her :'(

On 4/29/2022 at 9:56 AM, GodSaveTheQueen said:

I don’t think she’s dragging her feet or not prioritizing work. What she’s working on probably isn’t ready yet, and it’s that simple. Bey changes her mind on a whim. This is a woman that has scrapped entire albums/concepts to rework. I just think she’s perfecting. 

I agree with this.

Maybe she’s planning something bigger for the B7 era than what we imagine. 

8 hours ago, Demiboyx said:

I loved and still love this ad!!

The fact that the 1st face we see is her husband's lol. Damn B loves that man. :toofunny2:

Still I love this ad. 

8 hope we get more such promo in the feature. Something to build excitement. 

the way the formation tour is the best female tour of all time. :lakitu:

The wait for BEYONCÉ was so much easier. She was on tour, the SB, Pepsi ad. It was actually a great time lol I wasn’t into the Gift or EIL as much as some of you so this wait is killing me. 

8 hours ago, Devin said:

rs_634x1024-150504190416-634.Beyonce-met

:heart:

I remember this outfit and the nipple leotard being such huge controversies for being so risqué :dies: and then she dropped formation and made all the conservative folks FROTH at the mouth:jonnycat:

32 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I remember this outfit and the nipple leotard being such huge controversies for being so risqué :dies: and then she dropped formation and made all the conservative folks FROTH at the mouth:jonnycat:

That nipple costume was amazing, I’m so glad she brought it back to the later dates of the tour. 

Im still waiting on that coffee table book she mentioned in 2011. I also want an exhibition of her red carpet gowns, video looks and tour costumes.

Hell, BEYONCÉ herself  should be the theme for the next Met Gala :oh: THAT would make everyone gag. (Watch her still not attend though) 

Im sorry nobody will ever match her Talent . Imagin giving this type of vocal after a 2 hour show.....

Honestly, it doesn't even have to be B7. Can Beyoncé just ******* do SOMETHING?! I'll take Ivy Park, a collab, an insta pic of her lounging by one of her pools, a paparazzi candid...ANYTHING!!! :jonny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.