Beyoncé

Kisuke

To add to everyone’s delusions (mine included LMAO) Pharrell announced his “Something in the Water” concert lineup for Juneteenth weekend (June 19th) 

One part of it lists “Pharrell and Friends & some people we can’t announce” 

?????

Black Parade pt 2 loading! 

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Also one major thing I'd like to point out regarding the fact we "shouldnt be so entitled". 

One issue that is overlooked b a few here is the fact that all drops post-Lemonade have literally been that: Drops. She dropped them and called it a day. We didnt get major performances, Interviews, etc..

The result is that despite her putting a lot of effort into these projects (BIK), they felt like nothing. In 2022, you cant expect to drop ur project and leave like that with ur Fans being satisfied by that. In the age of social media and such, u gotta push ur projects. It doesnt matter if your QUEEN B or an upcoming artist. The mystique and thus excitement of old legends is not sth that sells and lasts in 2022

2003, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2022 (?) :rip:

I think we all can agree on its time for new music. Hell I even would take a leaked pic of her wig for a new mv.

21 minutes ago, Devin said:

I think we all can agree on its time for new music. Hell I even would take a leaked pic of her wig for a new mv.

Its may and we got 8 instagram posts so far, 3 of which are related to IVP and 3 which are related to the Oscars. But sure, we're just being enTiTleD

Say what u want, but at least Navy gets to SEE Rihanna regularly :rip:

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its may and we got 8 instagram posts so far, 3 of which are related to IVP and 3 which are related to the Oscars. But sure, we're just being enTiTleD

Maybe we all just spoiled I see both sides idk. I think her rarely interacting makes the drought worse. :deadbanana:

if you had to pick another video from EIL to get a video, what would/should it have been?

I'd say BOSS

I'd love it if her and Jay were styled in 1980s Executive Realness outfits, big hair, big shoulder pads, and set in 1980s really stark and sleek architecture and offices like:

bf3d5d8b6867b92aa47502993307389e.jpg

Edited by swissman

tbh i feel like SUMMER deserved another video, that song is top 3 on EIL and i would have loved a video for it

14 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

tbh i feel like SUMMER deserved another video, that song is top 3 on EIL and i would have loved a video for it

SUMMER would be a great option for sure!

I kinda wish they had planned a bit and at least filmed some easy videos in Jamaica when they went. The tour visuals were brilliant. Maybe the album wasn't done at that time though.

Lovehappy is the obvious answer. Its quite fun lyrically speaking and Beys and Jay's back and forth couldve resulted in a very entertaining video

The Everything Is Love era was.....something 

18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

The Everything Is Love era was.....something 

the way they didn't add the songs until a month later...

we lost :toofunny2:

6 hours ago, swissman said:

We as a Hive hyper-analyze everything she says and then decide her next album is about joy or "renaissance" because she used those words in an interview but fail to note that in the same paragraph, RIGHT before she mentions anything about sharing joy she literally says: "I want to explore aspects of myself I haven’t had time to discover and to enjoy my husband and my children."

We ignore that part because it doesn't suit us, and then get angry or anxious or frustrated when she seems to be doing what she said she wants to do.

:cm:  

28 minutes ago, yonsé said:

the birthday blog is back girlies

Just when we thought we were free of this burden

6 hours ago, Devin said:

Doing sh*t like this is not risking…?

GettyImages-634984850.jpg

This is about as low risk as a Bey performance gets, there is a reason she chose to perform those two songs at this stage in her pregnancy. As if it wouldn't have been tested and safety ensured. Absurd.

I honestly think they spitefully did retroactive happy birthdays just to troll the Hive :rip: 

The birthday post intern must have been on vacation. Good for them, honestly. :clap3:

12 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

The birthday post intern must have been on vacation. Good for them, honestly. :clap3:

The way they probably can't pass a calendar without being triggered

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way they probably can't pass a calendar without being triggered

And it’s not just pressure from Bey. It’s fans too clocking missed bdays that prolly has them shook up. 

“Parkwood Entertainment is looking to hire-“

waiting-wait-funny-nigga-omg.gif

“Interns who are able to read calendars well, able to track dates, knows how to properly spell celeb names, and proficient in finding baby pictures”

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

“Parkwood Entertainment is looking to hire-“

waiting-wait-funny-nigga-omg.gif

“Interns who are able to read calendars well, able to track dates, knows how to properly spell celeb names, and proficient in finding baby pictures”

giphy.gif

Don’t forget copy, crop and paste pics to make collages on Microsoft paint. 

FRgyZlBXwAEIi50.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.