Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, abeille said:

We should aim for a top 10 debut first. A #1 will definitely be a challenge with 3 days of tracking

This. Also y'all buying?

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Imagine if next time she posts on her feed instead of her bio, even a story? A concept! 

She should drop a video teaser at noon

Beyonc-Gifs-beyonce-27650180-293-184.gif

If Gar can do a teaser for a ****ty bomb like Hold My Beak, Bey can do it for SOTY

Beyonc-Gifs-beyonce-27650180-293-184.gif

Back when the insiders claimed she was heavily inspired by Future Nostalgia and we all clowned them :lmao:

5 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Imagine if next time she posts on her feed instead of her bio, even a story? A concept! 

I have a feeling a Story is coming when the song drops.

The Renaissance era has officially begun ladies :jonny3:

oprah-gif-7.gif

imagine if her first ever TikTok is the video teaser for Break My Soul 

oprah-gif-7.gif

Who do you think directed the MV? When do you think the first plagiarism accusation will surface?

anigif_sub-buzz-942-1652796200-3.gif

1 minute ago, Scorp said:

Back when the insiders claimed she was heavily inspired by Future Nostalgia and we all clowned them :lmao:

I mean. She may have seen some new girls smash with dance (Dua), some legacy acts smash with dance (Kylie), and some former competitors come and go with dance (Gaga), but with Beyonce you know it will be more than just platitudes over tiktok-able beats. It will be informed, it will literally have power, intelligence, and international implications. I don't think we'll recognize any Future Nostalgia in Renaissance.

image0.gif

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

imagine if her first ever TikTok is the video teaser for Break My Soul 

oprah-gif-7.gif

Featuring the catchiest part of the song so it goes viral

56eAfLI.gif

OMG it gave me proper anxiety too but whenever i tried to update the OP in the last 30 min. Nothing showed up or i got a 503. FIXED

i snatched that single thread

Just now, KingB® said:

OMG it gave me proper anxiety too but whenever i tried to update the OP in the last 30 min. Nothing showed up or i got a 503. FIXED

Thank you for updating. :heart2: No idea why it was giving me anxiety, but I couldn't deal. :lmao:

1 minute ago, KingB® said:

Hope you snatch the mv one too. :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I mean. She may have seen some new girls smash with dance (Dua), some legacy acts smash with dance (Kylie), and some former competitors come and go with dance (Gaga), but with Beyonce you know it will be more than just platitudes over tiktok-able beats. It will be informed, it will literally have power, intelligence, and international implications. I don't think we'll recognize any Future Nostalgia in Renaissance.

image0.gif

The whole future nostalgia/soaring vocals/big beats and now Break My Soul/Break My Heart :eli:  and the entire concept of the term "Future Nostalgia" literally means a recapturing of the past with a modern twist (Once and The Future)..same thing that they're saying about the new music. Idk y'all but I'm mf shook :jonny4: wasn't she inspired by 21 to make 4?!?!? ***** she's inspired again ahahajshshdndjdjnfjfjcjckcjcisjsjzhz

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

When do you think the first plagiarism accusation will surface?

:deadbanana2:

31 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Only 4 paid purchases will count towards its total right? 

6 minutes ago, Scorp said:

The whole future nostalgia/soaring vocals/big beats and now Break My Soul/Break My Heart :eli:  and the entire concept of the term "Future Nostalgia" literally means a recapturing of the past with a modern twist (Once and The Future)..same thing that they're saying about the new music. Idk y'all but I'm mf shook :jonny4: wasn't she inspired by 21 to make 4?!?!? ***** she's inspired again ahahajshshdndjdjnfjfjcjckcjcisjsjzhz

I mean it's clear as day FN is right up Bey's alley - she probably played that album to DEATH during her workouts and the entire rollout of FN despite COVID is a masterclass tbh. Dua did THAT! That's why she became my princess to my queen. 

But Bey is going to put her own twist to it. It's gonna have Soul elements to it that FN doesn't possess at all. It's Bey, that woman can BELT and SANG and give harmonies like none other. 

2dflx91.gif

GUYS, I CANT SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH: WE GOT THE FIRST TITLE OF THE RENAISSANCE ERA

2dflx91.gif2dflx91.gif2dflx91.gif

2 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

I don't get why people assume it's a ballad because of the title :rip:

I mean, from British Vogue's preliminary descriptions it seems really doubtful. Especially since its impacting pop, urban, and rhythmic. 

It's Bey as we've "Never heard her before" 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.